Why did liberals ruin The Witcher ?

Why did liberals ruin The Witcher ?

Attached: henry-cavill-and-witcher-showrunner-say-the-show-isnt-confusing-618x400.jpg (618x400, 48K)

No.
/thread

I enjoyed the witcher. I think they just made triss ugly to signal that she wasn't going to be considered a legit romantic choice for geralt in their version. It's obvious yennifer is tv show canon

>using "liberals" unironically
>rolls eyes at the cringe
>hides thread

How many times are you going to make this thread?

wut? I think it was pretty dope. Can´t wait for 2º seasson.

I agree with this... My only legitimate complaint is the casting of Triss. Not a fan

yes
/thread
gamers rise up!!

Sorry I forgot facts trigger liberals. If I made a white MLK movie you'd be destroying your own cities and all over cnn.

Attached: 1577239488418.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

found the retard

I legit cried when yennifer released her chaos and fried everything on the battlefield. I could feel the emotion. Great show, great acting 8/10. I'd rate 10 if there weren't so many knee grows in it.

>this
racism is openly welcome when it's directed at white people

how is it racist to have a diverse cast on a fantasy show again ?

> "durrr facts trigger liberals"
> doesn't post any facts
> cringe ensues

They made the actors black just to have them black. Because you can't read and then see that the person in no way represents the books out games isn't the ops problem.

Attached: 3kf38t.jpg (784x499, 114K)

Perhaps the idea is that country bumpkins who see one black person a year or maybe have one black family in town have a fear based on lack of familiarity with the black and brown folks. Seeing them allows you to experience the same thing city people do and know that they are not to be feared or hated because they are no different than you. This also helps those hurt communities by seeing people who look like them in media. Now everybody can see Witcher and everybody can relate to it and everybody can move one more step into the future with out the idiocy of our shared past.

tldr; STFU grow up

I'm sorry that this movie triggered your autism.

Why are conservatives such snowflakes?

>no different
Sorry Schlomo not buying it

Attached: 1576793376796.png (1024x746, 111K)

test

Yeah its loaded to the brim with full blown skinny niggers

Caused by economics left over since slavery. Try something new.

test

The problem isn't liberals, it's Americans, you can't have a show made in America that doesn't take place in America, which isn't fucking retarded, because you're all fucking retarded, so you make retarded things. It honestly shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.

Lol'd at the alcohol offences

Stop creating the same thread virgin

The people who hate or fear blacks the most are those who have had to live around them, and have seen what they’re like outside of fantasy land

Attached: 37AA5AED-B055-44F0-865A-3D46147D10CB.jpg (845x883, 141K)