Commission a drawing from guy

>commission a drawing from guy
>ask if it's okay for him not to post the drawing publicly
>offer to pay extra if needed
>he says it is and does the commission
>paid 5$ more as a thanks for not posting
>months later dms and asks if he can post because "it was my best drawing that month"

Why the fuck are artists so entitled? It's the second time this happens out of the 3 commissions i've commissioned so far.

Share shitty artist experiences if you have any

Attached: d50.png (600x503, 152K)

They don't owe you anything other than the art you commissioned them for. It belongs to them and they get to do whatever they want with it because they were the one who put the work in.

My manager paid me to cook this food so that means the food is mine. I made the food so it belongs to me.

Is it hard being that retarded?

Food is made to be consumed, art is made to be copyrighted and looked at. They are not the same thing. Don't compare things with no relation to one another.

No one forced them to say they wouldn't share, he had the option to refuse the commission if he didn't agree to my criteria.

I'm a contractor, I remodeled a kitchen for pay. This kitchen is mine now because I remodeled it.

Keep going, I have plenty of examples of how retarded you are.

>not making him sign a contract
That's where you fucked up

>>/trash/

ah fuck i meant to put 3

so you're angry that the artist came back and asked you to let them post their work after months.because you paid enough for a fast food meal as insurance they wouldn't post it anywhere. you're angry but the key thing here is.
>they had enough respect and came back and asked you if it was ok for them to do it
yet you're still angry.you seem to be the ingrate here not the artist

don't you have to get the artist to sign away his copyright for that. like you sign a contract that explicitly states it. you didn't so tough luck buddy.

You should have stiffed him. Sitting around all day drawing pictures like a child isn't work so why pay?

yeah work shouldn't be something you enjoy doing it has to be toil and labor and make you wish you were dead.

He didn't ask anything not to post, i paid the 5$ because he agreed to without asking for anything in return.

serves you right for being a furfag

>implying only furries get commissions

user, my characters are humans

Should have paid attention in class instead of doodling in your notebook, kid.

i wasn't being sarcastic real work is shitty but it pays the bills that's just reality.

why is it so important to you that it not be posted anywhere? how does that affect you at all?

My characters are personal, i don't like them shared around.
Had the artist not agreed to not share, i would've simply not commissioned him.

i didn't ask if you liked thinking about it, i asked how does it affect you AT ALL?
>the thing i paid you to draw is very personal to me, don't show anyone or i'll scream!
be honest user, is it a doujin of you and your immediate family fucking?

so you gave the artist nothing as compensation and you didn't sign any kind of NDA contract.why are you here making a thread and being angry that they posted their work?
so is it some fanfic cringe you want to keep bottled up, or just some fetish shit your ashamed of?

it's probably artistic nudes of his mother lmao

Doesn't matter if it affects me or not. Don't like the conditions? Don't take the job.

Not fanfic, not fetish shit nor nsfw, just 2 characters from a story i'm writing for myself and my gf.
They are self inserts.

>my gf
hehehe

Attached: clown_pepe.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I think you want to check this server out, user.

discord gg/RNUYrX

----------

Attached: 1565084102157.jpg (857x1200, 523K)

Would you have preferred if i had lied?

Post drawing

The whole point is me not wanting to make the drawing public

So basically you're autistic as fuck, are aware enough to be ashamed of your autism, but lack the social grace to realize the artist is 100% not at fault and you're just a flaming faggot autist. Got it.

Ok anons, here is the pic I commissioned. But only in low res.

Attached: 1476025899055.jpg (500x506, 245K)

It's a guy sitting next to a girl.
No autism involved.

Fuck off faggot