I just imagine a little white teen getting her hymen snapped by a big black dick and her crying out in pain with each...

I just imagine a little white teen getting her hymen snapped by a big black dick and her crying out in pain with each and every deep penetration... each humiliating thrust into her white, milky flesh draining her of her humanity as she gets fucked like a farm animal. Finally she acquiesces to the thought of perpetual child bearing and all she can do is beg for mercy that she is just gonna have one black baby, not twins or worse yet...--triplets. And when he squirts that hot load into her fertile womb, I get weak in the knees knowing she will be enslaved through the chains of single motherhood. This makes me drip from my chastity cage like you wouldn't believe.

Now imagine an entire warehouse with hundreds of stalls, with white teens in each, and lines of black masters forming behind them to give them the dicking of their lives, one by one. And of course, us white boys strapped down to chairs and forced to watch it happen while locked in chastity cages. Mmm.

Attached: 1571086572927.jpg (600x500, 74K)

Kys

dont deny it, you want it too

why else would you post? :)

Attached: 1571088997731.jpg (926x999, 220K)

thank god this doesn't exist,
keep larping tho. it really shows action

What if they selectively bred us, but instead of them breeding us for strength and sheer physical might (like we did them) they choose the most effeminate males to go with the most petite, fragile females, so that after a few generations our daughters are all 4' tall and unable to defend against the wrath of the black alpha males, vulnerable to impregnation everywhere they go. We'd be forever doomed to be their little pets... interracial pregnancy would be our only way of life. Amazing.

Attached: 1572918121677.jpg (2000x1333, 388K)

Are you always the same faggot who posts this trash?

checked, but i can see through your lies... you have a raging boner just thinking about it. give in to it, its so much better that way

kys

I think you need to fellate the barrel of a shotgun and end your disgusting, degenerate misery.

Kill yourself faggot

I'm gonna be white my whole life if a few white women wanna have black kids it's none of my concern. Although black people become less black when they have kids with white people. If you actually thought black men were superior I'm not sure why you'd want to breed out their black traits for more white traits. I think super dark black women are fine as hell but I'd only wanna fuck them. Mixed kids end up looking mediocre. Pure bred white and pure bred black have their own sexy aspects. Mixed "americanized" blacks look terrible compared to dark real africans.

all it takes is some time locked in a chastity cage... you'll crave it... you'll start to beg for it. You'll beg for your daughters to be enslaved and creamed, and nothing else will satisfy this lust. Just try it.

So all it takes is becoming a non real man who is denied his sexuality to brain wash you into a faggot. Sign me up captain, why would I wanna conquer beautiful women when I could be a gay voyeur observer. Black people aren't the niggers, you are.

I really want to become a trap and get blacked

Seriously. Go out and get a job and make some friends, for your own sake

i can’t take niggers seriously because their skin is the same color as dog shit

Sounds like a great idea

Attached: IMG_20191221_020813.jpg (1080x976, 190K)

You haven't really thought this trough did you

Attached: IMG_20191227_012326.jpg (1080x877, 159K)

Niggers

Attached: IMG_20191221_020838.jpg (1080x803, 130K)

This Jewish conspiracy is still active?

Yes

>implying a nigger actually had the brain cells to coordinate a mass breeding.

This is a little much

its not a conspiracy. its the glaringly obvious path we're meant to take

Imagine being a grown adult and making shit like this.

Log off the internet for a while junior .

Staple this to your chest before the suicide.

Attached: 1572542130684.jpg (469x395, 30K)

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

Attached: 1567696776727.jpg (778x768, 105K)

Attached: dfbasdbf.jpg (350x400, 34K)