Who do you think is going to win?

Who do you think is going to win?

Attached: ufc.jpg (1200x675, 193K)

Out of Cowboy's last 10 fight 6 were losses. Unless McGregor is seriously rusty at this point there's no way he will win.
Also I'm so mad at what they did to FightPass I refuse to watch any of their shit anymore unless there's a torrent. Just following smaller organisations that don't treat their customers like cockroaches.

cowboy yeee-haaaw

Cowboy is taller and a bit underrated tho. I agree on the fight pass I cancelled that shit but the ESPN+ is showing the past 10 or so NEW UFC fight events.

My heart says he will win my brain says he will lose.

Khabib will win.

>>>/heem/

This is literally Conor's last shot to become a relevant UFC fighter again. If he loses, he's not going to return as an undercard pleblet gate-keeping shmuck for the next few years collecting wins & losses against nobodies/up-and-comers. He's not going to climb the ladder again. He's too rich, too famous and too used to being the golden boy to fall back into obscurity.

He knows this, and this is why he's back to being the dedicated Conor that had a crazy run.

That's why I think he's going to win. His ego is too big and he can be extremely obsessive.

But then again he might lose. Anything can happen in the fight game.

Only God knows.

I think so too
I'm just not sure if Conor even cares at this point because he is too rich and lost the motivation. I'm asking because I plan to bet on the fight and i'll probably put my money on Conor
shut up

fuck off back to your containment thread /heem/ retard

the fuck is that u nigger

The people who don’t pay money to watch that dog shit fight

I'd agree with you, but if he doesn't care then why is he back fighting? His ego is huge and he wants to be perceived as the champion of the world again.

I'd put my money on Conor for this fight. Look how dedicated he was in Diaz 2 & Alvarez.

stupid fight to bet money on
bestfightodds.com

Dana White

Nice trips. I'll probably take the title, honestly.

I'm planning on jumping in as a surprise guest, WWE-style.

Gonna be awesome, like a grudge match

true, I'll wait til the fight gets closer to decide if I bet on this one or find something with better odds
Bovada is a reliable place but with worse odds than most
quads actually, thanks
nice dub trips

He wasn't rich RICH yet for the Diaz 2 & Alvarez fights... it wasn't until Mayweather, and subsequent Proper 12 business, that he became SUPER wealthy

I do agree with the people saying his ego and he wants to be relevant in the fight game again.

I'm torn about this because in some way I want Cowboy to win to show the world you can't go around punching old people in the face and not have life kick your ass...but Conor brings more attention to my passion which is MMA...

I say - Let the best man win.
Duz'nmattathooo y'know, cuz Khabib.

Got my money on Mac

McGregor has way more talent and something to prove. I feel the only chance Cowboy has is if he takes it the distance and wins this by desicion or gassing and submitting Conor in the final round.
Quite frankly no matter who Conor faces this is typically the only way to beat him but Cerrone has an excellent chin and I’m thinking McGregor by KO in the 3rd.

I just would be surprised if it was McGregor by split decision or Cerrone by Submission either. It’s too hard to tell how “ready” Conor is to prove he can go the distance again.

>win
Youre lucky you rolled those quads or I'd "win" all over your face.

Attached: 1522648650725m.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

I honestly don't think donor deserves this fight. He's a piece of shit that keeps acting like a piece of shit because he keeps getting handout on silver platters.

Cerrone is so damn handsome, guy should be a model, I feel bad seeing him get hurt :(
no homo

Attached: 474191217.jpg.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 116K)