Hey, some idea of what I can do tonight with my girl totally drunk, she love to be bound and some dirty things Thanks!

Hey, some idea of what I can do tonight with my girl totally drunk, she love to be bound and some dirty things Thanks!

Attached: received_2077533309175957.jpg (1944x2592, 348K)

Tie her up, blindfold her, and give a stranger a show on dirtyroulette.com

so, I got my girl drunk one timez blind folded her, and let my mate have a go at her, I stood next to him and told her what to do, she thought it was my the whole time, then put her to bed, she didnt remember even fucking because t HF e next morning she apologized and asked if she was even fun. I told her no, I didn't ev even get off but she could make it up to me

Good idea!
Awesome!!

Sharpie in pooper

whats the point of letting someone else fuck your gf? did your mate even pay you?

take some pics while she's blind folded, post them here, also pic related?

brought my girl out with no panties on, in a shirt that would show her ass if she bent over. Had her bend and pick things up (not actually but made her look like she was) on my command in front of people in the cross walk, cars, people walking behind us... had her drop her phone turn around and pick it up so people walking toward us could see her ass and pussy

I take!

Cuckold ... Wow you're such a faggot that you enjoy your gf sucking someone else dick. You probably suck your friends cock too.

what have you done before?

Gorgeous!

Just bounded and some anal play

post timestamp

What?

i think he thinks that's your gf

More pics plox

That's my gf

oh, then do you have more?

Sure

Attached: received_2077467172515904.jpg (2592x1936, 341K)

I do it with my wife, and it’s fucking hot. Just make sure the volume is muted if you don’t want her to know there’s a strange man stroking his cock to her naked body lol

pee in her butt then hump her. hump her real good.

awesome

you don't have to stop

Strangle her.

STAB THE BITCH! COME ON! STAB HER! MAKE HER BLEED! COME ON KILL THE BITCH!

Close your curtains first you fucking animals.