Fuck New Year's Eve

Fuck New Year's Eve

> Kid
Never partied or celebrated it. Was made to go to bed at 08:00
> Teens
Never partied or celebrated it. Was locked in my room by my parents
> 20s
Never partied or celebrated it. Had not friends or social skills. No idea where to go or what to do
> 30s
Same as 20s

Attached: aZ7Q8yz_700b.jpg (548x540, 67K)

Just go to the bars you fucking autist. Just sit at the bar and drink. If you're not a horribly disfigured mongoloid or extremely awkward, people will talk to you.

> zero social skills
> I do not drink alcohol
> I'm ugly
> Can't hold a conversation

>I do not drink alcohol
Surely there's a gathering somewhere near you or fireworks. Just fucking go there and introduce yourself to people. I genuinely don't understand how it's difficult. If you say "my anxiety", I will fucking choke you.

I don't feel comfortable outside
I don't feel at ease amongst people
I have this feeling that I have no right to be there.

Yeah, sitting in a dimly lit room playing vidya all day will do that. You never will until you just go outside and talk to people.

So, ugh, why do you even post your bullshit in here? Nobody asked you, nobody cares.
Apparently you are comfortable with your situation.

wow you sound like a retard. you must be fun at parties.

never been to a party, my parents did not allow it.

my bf has decided playing shitty games with his e friends is more important than spending time with his bf

feels bad man

Samefag condemning his own post.
ITT: one truly lonely self hating Samefag

The more and bigger deal you making out of it the more it hits you OP. Just be better than that shit and treat this like any other day occasionally go outside to enjoy some fireworks and that's it. I am spending every holiday or special events alone since like 10 years now and i am doing just fine.. don't try to think about it cuz it won't be possible just to ignore it. Accept it and enjoy your days

Sorry to tell you sweetie but if that's the case then he doesnt love you very much.

biggest regret of the 2010's is im 22 today and still a virgin :(

F

same, Sup Forumsro
I'll be spending new years drinking one of the last 2 beers I have while smoking the last bowl that have alone in my den tending to my spiders

Attached: 2019-12-31 16.44.37.jpg (1365x1043, 804K)

Stop being an attention whore who thinks the universe revolves around you, he has a life too. Do you lack your own hobbies/activities/friends?

Its abouta be 2020 when the fuck is weed going to be legal?

>first year I made plans to go out
>have spent the last two days having the liquid shits every hour

I hope never you braindead black faggots.. all i need is more twats like you wondering around on the streets

Trips of my doublefaggot. My parents were the same and it left a mark on me. Unlike my sister who could do whatever the hell she wanted. But she slept with a Muslim, which is one of the reasons why I don't talk to her anymore.

It's almost 1am here. Happy New Year, anons! And remember, don't let anyone puts you down. Do what makes you happy. I'm going to make some coffee and go play PoE... Om PS4, lol.

kek your sister get cocked my sandnigger xd sorry to hear user. happy new year

You have nobody but yourself to blame for that

Im native american and a Trump supporter. I just belive in letting people do what they want as long as it doesnt violate the rights of others

>arbitrarily placing significance on an otherwise typical day
>implying the only real difference between this Tuesday and next Tuesday isn't just a change in dating legal documents
No point in celebrating the inevitable passage of time. At the very least, just make sure rent is paid; everything will be back to 'normal' by the 2nd anyway.

I'm 30.

Attached: armageddon6.png (768x560, 257K)

HOLY FUCK CHECK EM TRIPS OF TRUTH

Native american Trump supporter

ok boomer

my parents never let me outside. at age 14 i just said "i'm going anyway" and snuck out or just hung out with friends. the worst they did was yell at me and stop me from playing video games, which i think is actually a good thing.

even if you have to start having your own opinions and decisions at 18, that's still very young and you should develop social skills. otherwise, you are admitting that you enjoy being alone and having no responsibility.

This guy gets it.

Story time niggers
>be me neet all my life until 21
>played vidya watched anime was a fucking wierdo
>parents had enough around till 21 literally threw me out
>homeless
>beaten up stolen from
>lost weight
>learned to hustle and steal for food and spending money
>learned to talk to people and read body language
>bought gym membership to take showers
>stole clothes from clothing stores to keep semi fresh
>got into a job placement program
>pulled myself out of street living
>home and 1 car
>wife of 5 years no kids
I use to be just like you stupid lazy faggots but it took the tried and true sink or swim to change me into a productive human being.
I still come here tho i dont fucking know why this place is shit.

weed IS legal here, yo.
been legal for a while.
I just misplaced my ID so I can't run down to the corner and buy a fresh 1/8 or even any more booze since everyone near enough to walk is anal with ID checks.

i dont support the way you did it but good job user

Yeah i dont steal anymore i contribute as much as possible now
I pay my taxes
I vote
But when u get that hungry and scared morales shift.

I'm white
I'm generally right leaning
I voted for trump in fact
I support liberty

sorry, Ivan xingstein

this sounds stupid and a waste of time and money

cool STORY, bro

Sounds fun, I take it you're not black?

> zero social skills
Do activities that force you to interact with people which is just about anything.
> I do not drink alcohol
Try it? If you find the alcohol too strong for you, mix it with another beverage (i.e. jack & coke). It's not that bad honestly and no one is telling you to drink 24/7. I drink socially and that's just about it.
> I'm ugly
Get a gym membership. You can be ugly, but being out of shape has no excuse. You can pull in bitches if you're ugly, but have a decent body. You will need social skills though.
> Can't hold a conversation
So practice. Literally have a conversation wiyh anyone. Family, friends, coworkers, strangers, etc.

You sound like those who aren't doing anything to become their ideal version of themselves. You listed your flaws, ok so what exactly are you go to do to change that?

That shit only happens on the movies were the guy goes away to fuck a girl that magically get's near him to talk.

Fuck anxiety, me for one I hate people!
So stupid and shallow.. only reason I EVER go to social gatherings is to get pussy

No im spanish, like spain spanish not mexican

Nice story. Tell it to Reader's Digest.

Attached: nice-story.jpg (369x711, 51K)

yeah, sounds really easy to pick yourself up

Same for me user. My moms excuse was that he didnt want me smoking like my friends did. And cause of that my social skills tanked. I feel like i wasnt meant to be shy since i was loud growing up. My mom ruined me

I bet when someone has no friends you tell them. “Just go to a park and talk to people” as if thats how people make friends with strangers. And not by school, job, friends of friends, or family. It always has to be connected never random fag

>I pay taxes i vote
Im a faggot confirmed