Listen to Lana Del Rey

Listen to Lana Del Rey

Attached: mfw his aoty isnt nfr.jpg (633x636, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ubyt7iWJ8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

God damn, man-child...

Attached: bang bang.jpg (727x900, 86K)

why is it so hard to remain fucking positive

and why is it so hard to focus on any fucking book why is my attention span so fucking bad haha zoomie look at the zoomie zoomies dont read

Because you don't listen to Lana Del Rey

Attached: AP_17317078302590.jpg (2048x1365, 448K)

Lana Del Ray is very talented. i listen to her a lot. writes all her own music minus that shit album she did with neegs

i feel so fucking directionless in my life im so fucking sad and miserable i just want someone by my side to help me stop being such a piece of shit i need help god please someone help me find some fucking meaning in my life

I do, she's great

I'd get off Sup Forums. It will work wonders. Last thing I'd do is listen to some botox bitch sing over music her band writes for her.

i listen to doom metal, dream pop, alternative, shoegaze, horror synthwave and speedcore i got bored of lana le ray long ago and how can i focus on music when i dont know what the fuck career i should pursue in my fucking life and the world is going to shit i wanna revolt but im not a fucking warrior i hate myself

Who??

i need more FUCKING TIME

im not special

i fucking hate everyone in this normalfag society

i'm sure that's the problem. not just being some negative pussy who deals with emotions like a women

i didnt fail the system, the system failed me

please explain to me how the fuck a man deals with his emotion then oh wise sage

a man copes haha cope seethe

Wow, this one hasn't heard of a mainstream, multi-million records selling artist. That must mean you're really cool and intelligent.

Go back to Radiohead

maybe if lana was a qt femboy i would listen to her musac

Attached: touhou girls photo.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

im rly cool teehee im so smort xddd

Attached: 1576879269892.png (480x430, 287K)

by controlling them. what did u expect some convoluted answer. have some discipline. no matter what shit upbringing u had there's people who had it 100x worse and came out fine

you're right

wise sage is wise

No way. I used to, but now she reminds me of a lot of crazy girls who I’ve learned to hate and I can’t enjoy the music without questioning her character flaws and mental baggage.

Attached: 3368F5E2-D9E0-47BF-968E-C6BD16DC575F.jpg (929x960, 63K)

this

HE WAS A SKATER BOI SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOI HE WSNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HEEEERR

fuk u talking about bored? she just released a new album recently. is a masterpiece. deal.

ok
ok
ok
ok
normal music bores me i need speedcore to fend off my craving for drugs whats the name of the albulm btw?

I stopped giving a shit when you said doom metal.

electric wizard bro

cathedral bro

The worse thing you can do though is listen to Lana Del Rey.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ubyt7iWJ8Q
"I act on what I feel and never deal with emotions, I'm used to livin big dawg style and straight coastin"
you can learn a lot from the right type of niggers if you really listen

Attached: come and take it, fren.png (806x823, 97K)

bro bro mars red sky bro
no you might actually like mars red sky even if you dont care about doom metal and also when i say doom metal i mean that and all it encapsulates like stoner rock sludge and the like

also mars red sky isnt doom metal imo just similar, i guess, sorry im a dumb zoomie and also not white so im slightly retarded and like to overuse abreviations and web slang like "idc"
ok

i find this bitch of a game more tedious than any other fighting game ive ever laid hands on

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Already do

take me higher
lift me higher
with your speed
i need fire

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

imagine browsing Sup Forums lmaO

you're welcome for giving your shit thread life btw

i wish i were a qt femboy twink sissy faggot

Yeah sounds cool. I’ll check them out 20 years ago when I’m in middle school

Attached: camel (1).webm (480x270, 294K)

Attached: 1367786984645.jpg (333x480, 58K)

Attached: 1368558105618.jpg (351x498, 46K)

>Wow, this one hasn't heard of a mainstream, multi-million records selling artist
Cry me a river you homosexuals

Who?

Attached: 1389595333871.jpg (480x476, 67K)

fuck my ass

>t. Radiohead #1 fan

only if you can produce non-fake nudes of her

hi guiz im a jew

ok dont forget

Dei kewl sun

die eddy die

whoa. ease cheese. norman fucking rockwell is the ldr album. expand yr range mang.

did jew make lana famous avi?

I will if you start listening to my favorite genre - third-wave post modern grime country lite. It’s hard to find admittedly. The only example is a song called “I Never Liked Mama Touchin’ My Weiner (Til I Found Out She Had One Too)”

i wanna skull fuck lana del rey

cant find it :(

I do.

And I enjoy her work.

Un-ironically.

bruh my name is Jonathan.
nope, wasn't me.

die john

I agree with both of these anons

Attached: IMG_8679.JPG.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Attached: Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-4658351.jpg (1080x1281, 271K)

Attached: 1373465254497.jpg (500x400, 43K)

wtf brah srsl

>user, come massage my feet.
What do?

Attached: Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-4703898.jpg (1080x1329, 216K)

I want Lana to sit on my face while she smokes a cigarette.