Is there a point anymore? i feel unappreciated at work. they want me gone. i do the least meanial shit in the world...

is there a point anymore? i feel unappreciated at work. they want me gone. i do the least meanial shit in the world. i'll probably never get another job after. i'm unappreciated at home. i live with my grandma and all she ever wants from me or cares about is money. i don't wanna do another year. i don't want this anymore. nobody really cares. nobody listens. i have no friends and i only have a bf and all he wants to do is fuck. i don't even know what to do anymore. i feel so alone all the time. the fuck do i do.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 12.12.05 AM.png (183x173, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/call/671xa_dLDlFzhO8nCQHTAEEE
youtu.be/t3y1hg4HvO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a real reason out there to just not end it now?

like i just wanna just walk out. walk out of the house to wherever the fuck. idec if i end up homeless at this point.

I'm sorry to hear that user. I have little to offer so here is my homie that I miss everyday.

Pic didn't post (probably because I'm retarded)

Attached: 20190213_211847.jpg (2576x1932, 450K)

they are very cute. i'm sorry for your loss.

You’re not alone. I am here for you.

are things similar for u too user?

time to flip burgers!

Thank you. I didn't know how alone I was until he was gone. I miss him so much.

what do you want from your bf (serious)

wanna talk about it user?

you feel unappreciated at work because you are in fact, unappreciated lolz

JOIN OR YOUR MOTHER DIES :3

youtu.be/t3y1hg4HvO8

JOIN OR YOUR MOTHER DIES :3

youtu.be/t3y1hg4HvO8

$&+5&_&

Attached: CB6DDAED-102A-40AE-B9E2-5EBEB2815764.jpg (385x479, 65K)

to not feel like he's just with me so he can fuck someone. to feel like i actually matter to him.

Chill Sup Forumsro, were going to be fine. Don't think about what you're doing while you're don't it, just do your job, go home.

i know... and every other job i could take will be the same...

Attached: 1576811822905.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Life is hard bro. Honestly been in that position in my early 20's. I saved up for a year and disappeared for awhile to get my head straight. I like camping so I went camping a lot..being alone in nature helped a lot and seeing new things helped..dont underestimate yourself.. go conquer the fucking world man...or something like that

that's all i've been doing...

They say it'll get better eventually, but honestly it doesn't. The are waves of good and bad but if you can't help but look at reality, the good are way more rare.

Make of it what you will, but just get used to the fact that unless your born into the right life you're fucked. It's up to you to be an hero.

i don't see me being able to do any of that.

so it really is pointless then?

Of course.
You have to make the reason of living.
Also, just walking away to the "streets" is way harder than you can imagine. Unless you've been there, whixh it sounds like you have not, don't think that's the easy way out.

i haven't. but like i just don't want to be living this life anymore.

Get away when you can, take time to yourself. Sometimes wandering the city (nature if you have it) for a day or two can be therapeutic.
However, if you ever have the chance to just bounce. Being financially sound enough that it is. Do it. Just fucking run. Don't do bbn it without funds cause that how shit gets worse, and shit can always get worse.
Also, break up with your boyfriend and learn to be alone. Not sure if this is the best advice, bjt from what I've seen people in general are just awful.

You have to believe in yourself user. I believe in you. It gets better.

Kinda. Idk I just really miss my best friend.

I appreciate that you care, it means a lot.

no problem user. you took time to talk to some stupid fuck online. so thank u.

i've never believed in myself.

i've loved him for 7 years. i can't bring myself to do that...

If you don't change anything that you're doing, how do you expect your situation to change.

I guess I can't really speak though, I haven't been in a relationship in years

You're the one that deserves the thanks anonfriend. I'm happy that you cared enough to reach out to me.

You're a good person even though I'm not sure I'm even a person let alone a good one.
Seriously, thank you user.

An hero

Are you raccoon/b/ro?

You could go hardcore and go on a mass killing. Just prepare ahead of time and make sure you get killed by the cops or have a way out for yourself. Make sure to talk about why you hate the world in a letter of departure.
Or you can start small and work hard. Maybe move somewhere with a better standard of living.
You need to find a purpose of your own intent and declaration or admit that purpose has evaded you. There is no right or wrong. Only choice and power. So assess what power you have and make your choice.

I also want you to know I'm speeding my way to being super fucked up and I don't want to subject you to that if I can help it.

Happy New Year!

Probably not. This is only my first or second time sharing my homie.

It's easy to tell my dude apart from the savages, my coon was missing an eye.

Didn't mean some Named Sup Forumsro. Just the dude who posted earlier. I love raccoons. Way underrated animal. Sorry for your loss, just never talked to anyone who owned one. Never understood the hate for them.
Again, sorry for the loss man. Animal are the real best of friends.