Can we get a good Greta thread going please?

Can we get a good Greta thread going please?

Attached: RTX7C0K1-greta-thunberg-1120-dec2019.jpg (1120x640, 393K)

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_4_9_9_23119943-2-eng-GB_Crop (4096x2304, 244K)

Attached: 1545879909230.gif (300x227, 1.28M)

Attached: 7.jpg (640x360, 42K)

How dare you?

Mosquito bites mcclimate? Why not. Came here looking for inspiration anyway.

Sure

Attached: 156496546584.jpg (747x732, 85K)

can we get an Evil Greta thread going?

> mirror universe
> goatee beard
> sets fire to rainforests by dousing endangered animals with gasoline and soap flakes

Attached: 3374050.jpg (1920x1449, 1.16M)

Call me sick I'd bang her.
For the pedo-screechers: fuck you 16 is completely legal where I live.
I'd fill her up with my hot sticky semen, no condoms involved, and she's tied to the bed completely helpless... I can hear her... "ooh.... Aaaah... not in there that's too ti-... how dare you" I'd use her own saliva and tears as lube.

What are you buying her for her birthday this Friday?

she's 17 on friday and legal pretty much everywhere in the world you know except florida

this

Sup Forums has no idea what pedophilia actually is.

having relations with anyone UNDER EIGHTEEN... all this dickheads saying its ok to fuck 16 yr olds are dumbshits who know fuck all...

This, ladies and gentleman
It's a retard and a eternal virgin.

Attached: 1563140006763.jpg (960x960, 58K)

All these "dickheads" are from countries who trust their teenagers to make correct decisions and not to force the nanny state on them.

*under 21

Attached: FB69CCE3-E9A3-41DC-829A-0C44DB8CC2AA.jpg (450x450, 36K)

I’d tongue punch her fart box

Attached: 1ECC9558-50BE-45B6-A53D-94BAB77616E0.jpg (865x833, 532K)

To be more exact: I'd lure her into my apt. Pretending to have a talk about climate and carbon. At some point I'd
Try to make a move. I'm assuming that it doesn't work right away so I become very impatient.
As she keeps talking about climate I whip my dick out. She tries to get away put I hold her by her braids and pull her to my bed. She struggles but I manage to tie her to the bed using a belt.
She is laying on her tummy, so now as she's helpless so far I just snap and skip foreplay and don't even put a condom on.
I just ram it in the first hole my dick gets to enter in that position. She pulls the belt as she screams as my massive cock pushes balls deep inside her.
That's when I notice I decorated her ass first. I pull out, pull her head up by her hair and ram my cock which was in her arsehole before, into her throat.hit her in her head as I noticed she tries to bite.
By now she's becoming a good girl, so I pull it out her mouth whole thread of saliva drip between her mouth and my dick tip.
Lubed up by her saliva and tears, I'd finally stretch out her teen aspy pussy with my cock, making her moan and scream, she let slip some word giving away she's starting to like it "how dare you? Ram me deeper"
As she screams out loudly I blow a massive load inside her, another squirt of cum shoots out my dick as I pull out and decorates her ass and back.
Iunleah her and pull her up by her hair, face to the wall as I proceed to fuck her from behind standing up.
As she cums repeatedly and kinda unwilling I lick the tears from her face and blow a seind load all inside her.
As she falls back to the bed, curls up in a ball and cries I enjoy the sight of my cum dripping out of her.

She is the angriest potato.

why didn't she ever talk about china, india or any other african a asiatic nation that is legit ruinig our world?

Ive alerted the feds to this post. Expect a knock on the door from them anytime now.

So the problem with pedophilia is legality and not age/maturity? Everyone's all butthurt and death threating about breaking a law?

The joke is on you. If everytime someone reported me for a greta (or celeb of same age) post in the last months someone would knock on my door, I'd be in jail since 2006.
First of all I'm not in your jurisdiction. Second I studied law, even if they pass it on to "my feds" they are gonna have a good laugh, then throwing the file in the trash. I studied law and I know exactly how far I can go in my country. Sorry madfag. But that's the way it is :*

Attached: 1577823979618.jpg (480x480, 18K)

but yet you replied to him

I saw the picture of her and her father on yahoo. she looks just like her father

how dare u mocking the queen, scumbag

I'll bet you support immigration and the influx of hordes of arabs and niggers who think it's not only okay to have sex with anyone under 18 but also okay to rape them. you should suck a dirty brown cock and lick all the cheese off for those poor refugees

Why shouldn't I. Moving at the edges of legality (in my jurisdiction) somehow became a hobby.
As I said I know exactly how far I can go. Every formulation is chosen carefully, to create a completely perverted post without the negative side effect of rotting in jail :D

I'd make tea with her dirty panties

That's the spirit.

Attached: Greta Kill all black people climate change.jpg (800x789, 298K)

my god u faggots keep making these threads

Your a bit backwards aren't you? People develop sexuality and interest in sex way under the age of 16.
Even autists/aspys. That's the time you should not OPPRESS it, but teach your kids to be responsible about sex and protect themselves.
Not prohibit it and make them sexual and emotional cripples for the rest of their lives.
And yeah I got my force fantasies, but I'd never live them out unless I'm 100%sure my partner is into it as well.
All you amerifags with your pride attitude towards sex are ruining your kids, not helping them, but what do I expect, you never listen anyway, as america is always right.
Denying science since it's discovery.
Well that's alright I have nothing to accuse me of.

I'd take a sip. why not make tea with her? let her soak in a hot tub, no soap, for a few hours and then drink the water

>teenagers don't have sex

Look at the virgin and laugh