If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?

If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?
How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)
What parts of girls would you like to eat most?

Attached: 1577526875012.jpg (720x960, 113K)

dude.... get help...

get back into your padded cell

FIRST WE KILL YOU AND SELL YOUR ORGANS. THEN I FEED YOU TO MY PIGS

Attached: 04.jpg (960x638, 69K)

Well damn it's been a long time since I've seen this pasta. I'm gonna go with a) no I wouldn't and b) thigh

Attached: 1574114683604.jpg (1200x2127, 257K)

Attached: 1575145079674.jpg (1996x3126, 1.08M)

Attached: 1576729475897.jpg (750x980, 117K)

>If butchering of OP was legal and meat from him was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
>Also would you work in OP meat processing facility?
>How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)
>What parts of OP would you like to eat most?

To even think about such things...OP get help

Attached: 1575137440441.jpg (1436x1920, 237K)

Would rape be allowed in the butchery?

Definitely not
but there could be company sluts to fuck for free

how sick are you exactly?

Hmmm there is something inherently sexual about it. It seems like the easy answer would be eating her vagina, but then again imaging eating the face but I'd certainly want to rape is the thing

The Nazis used to rape the Jews before putting them in the showers, to take it all full circle they'd then use their ashes as fertilizer in their vegetable gardens

think about cross contamination of her meat
you would get fired and her would go to waste

I would like a Word with you user

Attached: 99775186-26BE-4529-A4B2-948D4B26BFE9.jpg (498x320, 92K)

Is this girls name Kelley? If so, more?

The vagina lips and shuch would be consider an aphrodisiac

>sage

Attached: 1574009017288.jpg (1600x900, 228K)

I bet you are a fat, ugly, disfigured fuck that lives in his moms basement.

sure they did

Attached: 1568265860336.png (711x894, 527K)

Attached: 3e3979cd0a3172cf5b733ac633aac051cc18efdd87b370822b8f5f4af5247197.jpg (537x657, 47K)

Attached: 1571569951856.webm (720x1280, 735K)

No, I'm not trying to catch a prion.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Cannibalism shouldn't be a fucking kink or sum like dat you fucking degenerate. If youd have to do it to stay alive itd be understandable. And y u wanna eat women u hella nasty lil fella

Nice

My gf thinks whenever I bite her on the ass I'm being playful and dominant. The truth is I've got the worst itch to know how that tender rump roast she's carrying around tastes. With how soft and squeezable those well rounded cheeks are is it HAS to be the tenderest meat in existence.
So yes I most definitely would love to eat girl meat. In fact just trying one girl's meat wouldn't due at all. If one cow varies in quality of meat from the next then surely there's similarly also variance among girls. This process would require inspection of the girls preslaughter so I could compare softness, size, shape, etc of the hind to my own girl's to weed out the tougher butts. I could very well see myself becoming an expert critique of hind quarters in a few years time.
At this point we arrive at an interesting problem. Me effectively feeling up the butts of random other girls is going ignite the fires of jealousy in my girl. There's only one solution I can devise to this. She must also eat the meat from these girls so she feels as though she's gotten revenge on them. As a bonus this should speed the process of normalizing the whole idea of me consuming girl meat in her eyes.
The only real problem is feeding her another girl's meat counts as cannibalism technically and I'm not exactly comfortable with that. Even worse than my own self admitted squeamishness is the possibility that having her participate in the meat eating might lessen her own self worth by putting the idea in her head that she being another girl is only worth as much as these cuts of meat.. This won't do at all. I have plans for this girl to carry and raise my future children. I need her in good mental health for the job not wallowing in self depreciation. Here we are stuck between a rock and hard place. Would I satisfy that long time deep seated urge or take the safe route for my future family? And honestly I don't have an answer...

Attached: 1572008023474.jpg (683x1024, 66K)

Moar pics

Attached: 0f00f8b6ce06eda9d244506833c91bcbf7a9518f84777004dc6e08dfe153b484.png (700x456, 474K)

Take your meds, don't ever buy sharp knifes and tell your doctor and loved ones about this shit.

discord gg /B5TjRb

I would use these human masterpieces for breeding.

Based and EdGienpilled

I'd probably organize and participate in live cannibal shows. We'd organize the abduction of attractive young women.

Imagine: eating a girl alive over 6 hours. Maybe starting on her toes, biting one off at a time. Then slowly cutting out a steak to fry in front of our victim. Maybe feeding it to people in the audience.

One show would be a fat lesbian just biting off chunks of a young girl in front of an audience.

Eating a girls tongue, nipples, sucking out an eye or both of them on our live, screaming victim.

I'd sell snuff films on the dark web and make millions.

What a life.

Are girl eyeballs actually any good?

You could do that now

I mean. I shouldn't be surprised, but this question is just so fucking dumb. Like, what is happening here. This thread was already the most autistic thing on b and that's saying a lot, but you made it 10x worse.

Probs pretty gross. But I'm willing to try for the principle of it.

I've heard that the US government frowns on capital murder and cannibalism.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm 52% sure that I've read that somewhere.

user, you’ve posted my gf before in one of your cannibal threads. I always check them out to see if you post her again, but so far you haven’t.

Curious how you’d cook her

just post her

no, you retard

Suicide is a good answer.

>us government
You can do that now.

The moment you started talking dark web it became a possibility

Nah, wearing myself off the habit. It’s just not polite

And get kuru? Hell no.

The biggest problem at this point would be supply for the meat. When pretty girls disappear people take notice. You might want to take a trip to the third world where no one cares for this.

Stfu you serial rapist

Whats the prefered side dish to the meat?

Just dont eat the brain and you'll be fine. God im craving for some juicy ass.

Go back to ur tard wrangler faggot

Do you have kids?

I spent 15 years in jail and five years in the psych ward for this.
I've become a vegetarian...

You're really clueless aren't you.

Attached: 35ce087136cdae7a29edf2afe77fcf87f47afacc8805a11fef7d4d142f5ff2c4.jpg (652x1000, 54K)

Moaaaar!