Hey Sup Forums, my dad died and It's kinda got me fucked up. We have lots of support from friends and family...

Hey Sup Forums, my dad died and It's kinda got me fucked up. We have lots of support from friends and family, but I find myself just expecting him to walk down the stairs and shoot the shit like we always did. How do you guys deal with grief?

Attached: 1577678318152.jpg (850x1212, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDcOuTdjq8E
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this time last year the same happened to me lad.
it gets better. remember the good times, he wouldnt want you to be sad, keep on going make him proud.

Attached: 1535660172761.jpg (680x381, 45K)

Thank you brother, it's just nice to have the reassurance.

Attached: 1574378206701.webm (524x744, 1.51M)

Bumping with whatever

Attached: 1574261441560.webm (960x720, 1.94M)

Attached: 1574649111375.webm (720x404, 1.33M)

Attached: 1574440795838.webm (360x640, 995K)

It sounds like bullshit but trust me I know from experience. No matter how bad it seems now. It will get better. And as you grow it is just one of those things that shapes you into the man he knew you could be. Be strong for him and for yourself. Don't let that sadness eat you up. And at all costs do not turn to hatred or anger like I did. Hate is the place a man's heart goes when he can't stand to look his own sadness eye to eye. Face that sadness head on. Don't run from it. Deal with it. Carry the weight because it will strengthen you.

I can assure you it's ain't bs. I appreciate you poignant take on the subject, as I find it difficult not slipping into anger and frustration. And thats that last thing pops would have wanted. Not to mention I don't want my mom or gf being the target of misplaced frustration and anger. Its just so goddamn hard lads. My dad was the worst role model ever but I'd give anything to have him back. I'm just so fucked up lads. How do I cope? Just reasurrance? Is that it?

Attached: 1577226086877.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

Please give me advise you shits.

Attached: 1574295257827.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

what did your dad die of? my dad died age 62 from pancreatic cancer in 2018.... it fucked me up big time, i think about him everyday, i doubt the pain will ever go away. i at least wanted him to live to a ripe old age of 80 something.... lifes so cruel.

Wu tang because Wu tang

Attached: Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).jpg (500x500, 51K)

Just think about how hard it is for your mother, you gotta be strong not only for yourself, but for her and the rest of your family too

Take his role as head of the house like a man and fuck your mom.

Just take it one day at a time dude. Focus of what you can do today. Try to accomplish your day to day tasks and goals whatever they may be. Focus on school work self improvement a hobby, anything to distract yourself and make time pass. It will start to get easier and easier as more time passes.

By the way I wasn't telling you that your story is bullshit. I was saying that what I'm going to say to you might sound like bullshit.

It was complications from heart failure. He was 75 and I'm 28. But he was Ill for all of my youth, adolescence, and adulthood. Pops was always sick and we couldn't play catch or even Mario Cart together. I'm just glad we were able to bond over music over the years.

Attached: 1577344794940.jpg (1440x2960, 738K)

Why start the thread with blacked stuff?

Irrelevant my dude.

Losing someone, especially one of your parents is hard, but I'm sure he would want you to be strong man, just try to think what would he have wanted you to deal with this.
I'm still curious about why start the tread with blacked stuff.

Attached: 1534447116133226222.jpg (1240x1768, 516K)

As an only child I assumed the "man of the house" thing ages ago. My mom and I don't have the best relationpshit, but we have an understanding and love each other Im in construction and remodel work so I can make sure my parents place is well kept when I'm in town.

Attached: 1577344242627.jpg (1254x1770, 223K)

Not intentional, I'm attracted to phat asses. The stupid tattoo is easily overlooked my guy.

I can understand, I'm not against blacked stuff itself if it's made by the Artist intentionally, what I find annoying are the shitty edits.

I'm sure you will go through this. You should never forget your father, but as Jordan Peterson said "be the strongest person at your father's funeral" I'm sure you can understand the implications of that phrase and not just take it in its literal sense.

Attached: kfdzw3u4b3b31.jpg (3000x2170, 288K)

youtu.be/iDcOuTdjq8E

Attached: 17029.jpg (1390x2150, 123K)

I always find that music means more when there's lot of emotions going on. Music always helps me through the hardest times.

And some angry fapping of course.

Just got to take things one step at a time, make your life very surface level as in just focus ob getting up, bathed, dressed, work, etc. Focus on the little shit and from time to time talk about it with someone. It's what I did couple years back when my father died. God maybe was 3 years ago now? Either way it's not easy OP. Like you kind of expected him to just walk though the door and we'd shoot the shit, banter some then go get some breakfast or something.