Whats the minimum cash it'd take you to suck a dick?

Whats the minimum cash it'd take you to suck a dick?

If I offered you 10k, would you suck my dick?

Attached: 1573488425621.webm (240x424, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hell yeah

I'd do it.

I'd do it for 2000$

if you could give me 20 000$, I'd be your boy pussy for a week honestly. It would be horrible but at least I'd be debt free

I'm sure that a lot of these faggots would pay you.

i'd do it for 2k.
6k with cum

You're kidding right? There are so many cocksuckers out there that they'll pay you to let them suck your cock.

Clever.

I think you mean subversive

If im being honest with myself, probably 200 bucks.

Money is relative. Some people would suck a dick for $1 and some wouldn't for $10 million, but everyone has a price. I think I'd suck a dick for about $250k provided nobody would ever find out.

You offering? Never sucked a dick before, but 10k is 10k...

what if the dick was black

As if anyones paying that kind of money, maybe some rich arabs for an underage Swedish blonde. If you fags want to explore the reasons why you would suck a dick thats fine..queers

So you'd do it for free

Whos the whore?

not enough money on earth. sexuality cant be bought

i won't suck a dick only losers suck dick

20 million dollars.

Cash??? Hell yes

I tend to appreciate the little things a heck of a lot more as I get older.

Honestly $10k is a pretty solid deal. Sucking a dick to completion takes at most an hour. $10,000 an hour is a solid rate.

Ugh... I'll make sure my daughter gets cocks like these once she grows up, she deserves them.

Money is no object and I have little in the way of worldly wants, so you'd have to try harder.

if the dick is black then its getting sucked for free.

Dick: $100k
Black dick: $500
Girl dick: free (I'll also drink the cum)

Attached: 1573698170625.webm (472x386, 421K)

I'll suck dick for like 200, as long as it's clean, I'm happy.

It wouldn't matter, sucking any dick is the primary humiliation. At $250k I wouldn't care if it was white, black, asian, alien or coyote. None are any better or worse than the others.

>sexuality cant be bought
but sex can

$100,000 minimum.
gonna spend 10k on drugs afterwards to try to erase the memory

I'd suck a cock for bus fair then walk

I'd do it for free.

Dude I’d prolly suck a dick for as cheap as $1500, prolly lower. That’s a lot of money for not a long bit of work

Lemme see the money first

for $300 I would suck and let you cum at my mouth

The thing is, anyone that says they'll do it for a million or whatever, if you get them drunk, they'll do it for $20.

Ametures just walk up to some bitch on a club or the main road after 10. Ask if they want to have a good time, slip them $40 in the car.

If its a non-white dick im gonna need more than 10k. Otherwise hell yeah.

You couldn't pay me all the money in the world to do something I don't want to do.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 230K)

Depends on how hungry or desperate I am. We are all 72 hours without a meal away from total, society breaking, full blown anarchy at all times. All of us.

yeah ok pal. Whatever you say, you’re the boss.

Drugs won’t erase the memory. If you were smart, you’d want to be on drugs during the dick suck, not after. Only way to mitigate the memory.

> Girl dick
Faggot

I'm curious to do but I dont really want. I think 1000$ - 10 000$ would be enough depending on situation

100 bucks lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM

>glug glug
based suck hetero cock like the rest of us

I have sucked dick for a new skirt and McDonalds so...

Sucked off a guy that had a crush on me in highschool for the free so.. guy here btw

Free, biggest fag in the world
UwU