Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna go out with 3 super cute girls tomorrow because I somehow managed to invite them to play board...

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna go out with 3 super cute girls tomorrow because I somehow managed to invite them to play board games with me in a mall. Now that it's so near I am sweating and shitting myself because I have no idea what I just got myself into and I fear that I'll fuck it up. Give me some advice to get my head in the game. Thanks

Attached: images (18).jpg (577x531, 25K)

fuck you

Get a little tipsy so you calm down, but not enough to be drunk and dumb.

They're not "super cute girls," they're human beings

Treat them like so and you'll be a lot better off in the long-run

Everyone is self-conscious. Don’t worry so much about what everyone thinks of you and just have fun playing the game

Relax and act natural first of all. Nothing makes it more awkward then stuttering and sweating. Second, why'd you ask them if this was going to be the result?

Honestly this is what i'll do. I'll down 2 light beers before going in and ill work out as much as I can in the morning so I look pumped to give a good impression.

Judging by the fact that you guys are playing board games you are probably autistic and they felt bad for you.

I asked them because it all just seemed so natural. We met recently in a party, saw the 1st girl playing call of duty (mobile), then asked her if we could play.She invited her best friend to play with us and it went from there until I somehow managed to muster up the courage to meet and play some board games for 2 hours. I checked the website of the board games place and found that there was a discount when 4 people sign up at the same time so i messaged people on who would be free that day. I messaged even the more good looking girls that I knew I had no chance with just for the lulz (and because the event is fucking tomorrow) and I thought no one would respond. Someone the 3rd girl who I met once in a class responded and she agreed to go out with us. So now it's just me with these girls and I have really bad social skills . I just want to play board games man :(

I'll just treat this as a friendly thing, I won't expect anything but I'll try my best to be a fun person to be with. That's all I can really do I guess

This is the only good advice so far but it probably doesn't apply to the wafer thin OP. The easiest thing to do with girls is to ask them questions. They feel validated by your interest in them and they only think about themselves anyway

sorry man I was the one who posted that, forgot to press "reply" to No.817485371

That's true, yeah. I guess all I can ever really do now is just be authentic and enjoy their company while I'm there. It's not like this kind of thing always happens so I'll just be a decent human being while I'm there and try to make them laugh every so often.

You could try not being a sperg and just playing some fuckin board games like you invited them to. It's not a group date, so don't treat it like anything more than hanging out. Now if you're interested in any of them afterwards, isolate them, ask them out so you don't unintentionally make shit awkward for everyone if she says no.

Alright that's good advice. It's just that this doesn't happen too often for me so I don't really know how to conduct myself in these situations. I have friends, but this is the first time that I'm the lone male with a group of attractive girls and talking about something other than school-work for 2 straight hours so I'm kinda just overthinking. I'll treat them like friends, I know that, but man I'm really nervous because I'm kinda interested at all 3 of them lmao it's retarded

Board games in a mall? Fuckin the what?

yeah there's a place that you can rent a space and you can play all the board games you want for 2 hours. It's pretty cool and chill, you can order food too if you want, which i'll probably be buying for all of them but hey that's just common courtesy I think

>you can order food too if you want, which i'll probably be buying for all of them but hey that's just common courtesy I think
Absolutely not, bad user. Offer to buy a round of drinks at most (not alcoholic drinks, unless they specify), but don't offer to buy them all meals. Again, treat this as if you were hanging out with guy friends; don't treat them special just because they're women. I dunno about you, but my guy friends can pay for their own fuckin meals.
Hang out, build up a rapport, see if you think you click with any specifically.

Alright, true. I won't offer then but I do want to get them something sweet / dessert maybe idk? Is that too much or is it retarded and tryhard?

I'd say offer a round of drinks or table appetizer at the most. Dessert, maybe, if it's like a table thing and not individual desserts. Anything that would come across as just being a nice gesture, nothing too extra.

Sounds pretty try hard. like the other user said, would you buy anything for your guy friends?
at MOST spot them if they ask or get a round of drinks

Alright makes sense, I'll probably get drinks to get us loose and laughing. Other problem is idk what to do after it's all over lmao, do I take them back home in my car or what

>do I take them back home in my car or what
Do they not have their own cars?
just come up with plans to meet them again soon

Bruh, how the fuck did they get there? They get home in the same way. Maybe if a bitch came in an Uber, you can win brownie points/alone time and offer them a ride home. Don't BE a free Uber willingly though.

I'm really stressing this dude, don't overthink a first social outing with them just because they're cute girls. You are most likely hanging out, having fun, and going home, just like any other group outing. Anything you think about doing for them, ask "Would I do this for someone I didn't want to fuck?" Because it's really, REALLY obvious to girls when what they thought was a male friend is treating them special because they want to fuck. It's disingenious and a huge turn-off unless they want male orbiters.

On the other hand, it's MUCH easier to transition to something more if they view you as safe/trustworthy first. That's where incels fail, they call it "friend zoning" when it's just getting your foot in the door.

Hey OP do you have a group chat with them or how are you keeping in communication?

Just treat them like people. Act how you would with male friends but with a bit less swearing and crude jokes. Youre putting pressure on yourself, just be yourself, and if flirting and shit happens it will come naturally.