Going to Disney world soon. Anything I should know?

Going to Disney world soon. Anything I should know?

Attached: AADC5EE1-5C5C-444F-B333-C94BF07A715D.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You gotta get to Hollywood Studios super fucking early to get a chance at the new rise of the resistance Star Wars ride. While you’re there early and waiting for your ride time, hit up rides like rockin roller coaster and tower of terror.

Don’t waste too much time at Epcot

best rides:
expedition everest
space mountain
thunder mountain

i wonder what it's like to go to disney world with a gf

I go with mugs all the time. It’s pretty awesome. Only a ew rides she won’t do because they hurt her neck.

Epcot = total crap, don't go
Animal Kingdom = AWESOME

Get your fast passes NOW. ESPECIALLY for the "Flight of Passage" ride in Animal Kingdom. Best ride ever.

Definitely stay for the fireworks and try to be close to the castle. It's a great show.

Bring money.

Microdose shrooms much more fun,

bring money

only go to epcot for test track (be prepared to wait a couple thousand years) and if you want to go into the ball thing go ahead but it's not the most interesting shit in the world

Test track isn't worth the wait. It's....kinda neat, but you'd do better to go wait in line for better rides in Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

do you prefer old test track or the new one

Never went to the old one. I'm west coast, so I've the most experience with Disneyland, but spent a couple of weeks at Disney World in Aug.

Disneyland Pirates is better than the Disney World one, but the fireworks show at Disney World kicks ASS. It's so goooood. And as I've already said, Animal Kingdom is really really awesome.

Hit those stupid manatees at Epcot with boats again for bonus points

If you’re a fat person, Don’t waste your fastpasses on flight of passage. It’s one of the few rides on the property that aren’t fatass friendly. Seven dwarfs train at magic kingdom is doable but not comfortable.

don't forget about soarin'

And if you're a fatass, don't forget to get one of those fucking scooter things so you can annoy the shit out of all the other visitors who don't eat cake 3 meals a day.

Dont let Mickey mouse ride your ass bareback in the epcot center bathrooms that faggot ass furrylord has a really virulent HIV strain, I got AIDS within 1 year

theres catacombs down there ya know ;D

Attached: 1569294233698.jpg (259x282, 6K)

Amusement parks are for autistic 12 year olds.

Enjoy being elbow to ass with fat neckbeards, "adults" dressed as Disney characters, annoying retard kids, and, worst of all, Asians.

stay away from Mouschwitz

Disney was a rasict. So technically you have a right to bust every single nigger you'll see in the jaw and then report to disney stuff that they smuggling weed.

Epstein didn't kill himself

t. poorfag

Try to fuck a Disney princess.

Winnie the Pooh will let you scramble his ass for a jar of hooney.