What kind of feelings does this image provoke user?

what kind of feelings does this image provoke user?

Attached: C3474195-C3A6-422B-BE34-422D6A8BF228.jpg (564x845, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TB1x67Do5U
youtube.com/watch?v=q2iqLoGF-J4&feature=emb_logo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clamm

loneliness

Isolation.

Fear. I have a deathly fear of underwater jets, and that area looks full of them.

peacefulness

An existential uneasiness.

Anxiety. The walls are too tall and the space is narrow and plain, making me feel a slight tightness in my chest, I would not be happy there.

80’s mens cologne ad aesthetic

All of the fun and enjoyment of being outside without the fucking neighbors and their dickhead kids being part of it. Perfection.

I used to have this as my phone wallpaper so phone wallpaper

I felt the same, wuike zoomed out

After I did notice the tiles and the height of walls, the it changed to uneasiness, kinda like Also the turn on the end doesn't help

It really resembles

This

Did some research, I always thought this is Cycladic architecture in the Aegean Sea, it's actually a two-story home with shitty plaster on the outside in a poor neighborhood.
It's nice for what it is though

calm

reminds me of the "zima blue" episode from Love, Death & Robots

Isolation, but in a deliberate sense. Like I needed to get away. So I it comes with a hint of relief.

source?

An extremely good Minecraft texture pack

why are the walls all moldy?

Attached: 1528427557379.png (262x274, 115K)

these responses are really intriguing. me personally, i feel anxious/ slight fear. I can’t imagine myself being there alone.

I had to piss real bad, but now i don't have to.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-03 はりねずみのまるた Maruta the hedgehog ( maruta _) • Instagram phot (600x600, 807K)

anxiety
wtf?!?
What does this mean?

just reverse image it it’s some apartment in a favela. It’s this one picture that i find slightly unsettling and i wanted to see what your responses would be

Minecraft ultra graphics mod vibes

Relaxation

At the exact same time its relaxation and claustrophobia.

Then I'd start to think how dirty im gonna make the water

i imagine bringing beaches there, so sex

if i owned such a house i'd be rich, so money too

this

Same vibe

youtube.com/watch?v=1TB1x67Do5U

anger at the low resolution
phobia of water so can't swim in deep water, don't like that there's nothing to grab onto

"An Ol' Classic Dream, later renamed RomanticLabyrinth, is the tenth animation Chris posted to Flipnote Hatena. It is essentially one of Chris's wet dreams conveyed in Flipnote form and is, of course, completely horrifying."

youtube.com/watch?v=q2iqLoGF-J4&feature=emb_logo

Mine's bigger

like I wanna go swimming there

Get me the fuck out!

looks familiar something out of one of my weird dreams

Mix between abandoness and relaxation. Why?

This kek

Attached: 1564574265458.jpg (500x749, 61K)

Once again get me the fuck out. I like windows and trees.

I'd feel trapped.
Seems like beautiful weather though.

Claustrophobic

Just walk out that door it’s beautiful outside, don’t look into the room on your left though.

Exactly my thoughts.

It's perfection.

minecraft ray tracing videos

Paranoia in an atmosphere that feels like it’s trying too hard to calm me

While zoomed out, unsettled
But I feel nothing in the full mode

I've dreamed of a place similar to this picture before, except it was many rooms of shallow water connected by long blank hallways. Oddly enough I was just thinking of that dream the other day.

Looks like the Pool map from counter strike

poverty and drudgery.
I lived in places like this for 6 years as a wage slave working 70hr weeks paying almost 40% taxes in the peoples republic of Australia just to afford this shit $600+ a week rent fucksake delete this!

Also - no open sky in my dream, just a white ceiling and everything was a bit grimier.

I don’t believe you. The room ahread is clearly a darkroom of terror. I’d cut tail and run.

Peacefulness and quietness IMO

Added to the ban archive.

this

reminds me of that PT game that got cancelled

CS:GO bunnyhop map

Attached: gklmLaQ.jpg (1280x1600, 941K)

Must follow ball...

Lol well I support the wall especially around my house to keep whites and blacks from entering my pool

Hookers. Reminds me of Asian whores.

Looks like an old Garry's Mod map

nostalgia

Gives me anxiety to not know whats outside the pool on the right

Calmness later followed by rage for being too poor to afford anything like this place

Perfect geometry so close to natural arrangements is pretty aesthetic when it isn't some shit indie band's album cover.

Looks like a doom level