Pelosi DELIVERS her bullshit articles to the SenatE by Monday or potential exists for the entire crock of shit to be...

Pelosi DELIVERS her bullshit articles to the SenatE by Monday or potential exists for the entire crock of shit to be dismissed and Trump's name FULLY CLEARED. Guarantee the bitch is shitting bricks about now.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-missouri-senator-hawley-to-introduce-measure-to-dismiss-pelosis-slapdash-impeachment-on-monday/

Attached: DISMISSED.jpg (866x876, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justsecurity.org/67863/exclusive-unredacted-ukraine-documents-reveal-extent-of-pentagons-legal-concerns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pelosi

Attached: 1528296319222.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

I'm from missouri. Guess I'm not voting for hawley this next election.

fuck off hayseed

That's not how it works dumbass.
>Further showing how retarded republicunts are

U mad OP bro?

Measure won't pass.

do you realize what the optics of even discussion of such a measure are for Democrats dumbass? That the shit they were so desperate for to "save the country", that they flouted all rules and ignored all due process for due to the "extreme emergency nature"...they now have to be fucking SUED to follow through on?

Attached: 1577217686100.jpg (720x687, 143K)

>implying you did last time

Guess who fucking cares

Flouted what rules? The Constitution has no specific rules for impeachment. It simply says the House has the sole power of impeachment. Dumbfuck.

You're a special kind of dumb aren't you. The Senate can't "dismiss" articles of impeachment.

So her options are.
Submit docs and vote gets passed that says trump is fine and did nothing wrong.
Or
Don't submit and trump gets cleared anyway

Have fun with your dementia addled, draft dodging, Russian cock sucking, traitor. I'll see you in the next civil war

Are you dense? You don't get "due process" when you are indicted for a crime, you get it at the trial. Also, impeachment is not a criminal trial, so your expectations of "due process" don't fucking apply. Impeachment is a political process. It Trump is removed, or voted out of office, he will get a criminal trial then, with all the "due process" he can stand.

guess that's why democrats thought lack of a crime was also no reason to not to impeach. Except that little detail becomes kind of awkward when it comes to submitting the bullshit to the senate. Sorry Nancy you fucking die.

Attached: oxuPMFcl.jpg (600x441, 90K)

well no, Impeachment stains his record regardless of removal, just ask Bill Clinton how history has treated him. It will be extra funny if he actually gets to stay in office and be the first president impeached twice.

They can dismiss the trial.

um no, they cant, they can find to not remove him from office, but the constitution requires a vote.

>tl;dr we like to make up our own rules!! Fuck what America was built upon.

And it hasn't gone to trial yet you dumb fucking hick.

Holy fuck you people are so dumb I honestly cannot believe it.

U wont see shit faggot

Those are literally the rules America was built on. Check the constitution dumbass.

... No the AMERICAN constitution, not the Russian constitution.

Impeachment stains nothing when the entire world knows it emanates from a batshit bug house.

Attached: EMMzfnyWoAMhaHg.jpg (724x630, 94K)

Didn't president shit for brains, and his dumb ass attorney, both admit he tried to coerce the Ukraine into digging up dirt on Biden? And threaten to withhold congressional approved aid money? That's treason and blackmail. Not a crock of shit, tRumptard

Cool, now KYS you leftist fag

Except the majority of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump, THE VAST MAJORITY of the world outside the US supports it as well.

they can certainly try. either way the outcome is already decided.

Then how have all his ratings skyrocketed?

Fuck u and the bidens. Go worry about your faggots and niggers liberal.

>we have reason to believe this money will be used to fund corruption
>the guys involved literally admit it on tape
>even discussing withholding the money is considered a criminal offence to leftist delusionals

kill yourself.

dis

Just like your trailer park, washed up shit assed self can't see that this fucking pinko commie side swapping fuckhead new yorker, former democrat I might add has done quite everything he can to undermine your abilities to be an autonomous American you still support this babbling retard

The same 3% majority that was supposed to vote in Hillary. How did that work out again?

Everybody fucking hates Hillary even democrats

His disapproval rating is and has been 10 points (or more) higher than his approval rating since he entered office. What "skyrocket" are you referring to?

Overwhelming majority of niggers support the elimination of law enforcement. Shocking

citation needed

STFU idiot, he's impeached forever with the possibility of more articles coming

Attached: FB_IMG_1576933861305.jpg (533x468, 25K)

Sooo, you agree that a majority support his removal after stating everyone knows its BS. You are contradicting yourself.

Um, no, they don't. Interestingly enough, the people who support it most are right wing assholes like Ammon Bundy and Gavin Siem.

not wrong

Gateway Pundit!! You're adorable.

Maybe if you shitheel republicunts hadn't stirred the fucking pot and pitted broke fucking retards against minorities for the longest goddamn time, we might see a level playing field

I am stating the polls I have seen from CBS and CNN are slightly in favor of impeachment. I never said anything was BS. You're talking to multiple people and assuming they're all the same.

TDS

Dumb nigger, obstruction of Congress? Show me that law faggot

White people hate cops too

TDS

Yes, you'll be standing against a wall blubbering and shitting yourself as we execute all of you.

"Take the guns first, due process later" Trump feb 28, 2018

Reagan and the 1968 weapons ban because they were afraid some WOP asshole might get plugged by the black panthers for a good reason.
And fuck the Brady campaign and fienstein too

Independent voters, Republicans, and conservatives do not support impeachment.

Based

Oh look, a picture of a distinguished right man in a flattering pose next to an unflattering picture of a left woman, probably taken mid-sentence. This is the rhetoric of the right.

When in fact if you watched the hearings live, everyone on the right looked like a bunch of bumbling fucking morons, shiftily looking at each other like high schoolers in a play that didn't read the script

Do you assholes miss j Edgar Hoover, perhaps mc carthyism, you types are so tribal in your ways you can't go about a backup comment without a threat. Oh god I might get called a communist, oh dear I might get vanned because I hold a dissenting opinion. You fucking giblet brains can't even fathom your own fucking party and government experimenting on you like rats, planning false flag attacks on your own soil to invade fucking Cuba of all places for fucks sake

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

Monday is going to be a fun day

Gotta agree, I'm fuckin mad because I genuinely think a brave New world would have been a better plot to this story

You can’t show balls it might trigger someone. Perhaps you could jazz hands silently.

CNN is a horseshit rag dedicated to getting ratings by any means. It ceased being a news source a while ago. Please I hope you have enough intelligence to never view that garbage again.

Just citing polls that flew by my face, user. There is no such thing as a legitimate news source and I hope you have enough intelligence to know that.

When your main guy, turtle mc, cockring among others, says that they refuse to be impartial even be included in this trial. Have you brainlets even considered how a trial of 12 peers works? People are removed from jury duty or even hiding on cases for not being impartial

justsecurity.org/67863/exclusive-unredacted-ukraine-documents-reveal-extent-of-pentagons-legal-concerns/

Well Trump is fucked.

>flattering pose
They both look like fucking retards

Actually there is a due process when you're indicated for a crime......but when you're the accuser and investigator you don't need evidence.

CNN isn't news.

BY THEIR OWN EXPLANATION/SELF IMPOSED DEFINITION TO AVOID DEFORMATION LAWSUITS.

They are an "entertainment provider".

Impeachment does not equal removal. Learn how the constitution works, faggot.

The hilarity of all the Republicraps is that TRUMP WANTS TO LEAVE OFFICE!! But he can't be seen to lose, in his mind, and all these syncophants are thinking they're doing his bidding, and it's driving him crazy because his own minions are foiling his plans!
Hahahahahahaha! What morons!

Attached: Don't Want Be Prez.jpg (920x584, 291K)

Oh cmon, he's too good of a target to be hated on while people like that fuckwit in Washington attempt to create a non joking y'llqueda

>Except the majority of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump

Keep living in your bubble faggot. B-but me and my faggot friends hate him, why he keeps winning??

Serious question, who makes these memes? They're so painfully unfunny.

>the majority of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump
Source?

Attached: 1577322169717.png (339x512, 216K)

Have you considered you blithering shitflaps, that some of us abstain from political conversation because you are beyond reason and haven't considered swallowing your pride over semen in private?

Everything is nonsense, when you can't understand something, you assault the helpless with electricity. Isnt that right you jhonny quest knockoff dildo

They do call themselves the silent majority.
True irony

No sauce then?

Attached: 1570843657421.png (422x478, 256K)

The left can't meme.

>Guarantee the bitch is shitting bricks about now.
She's not. You might be too young to remember, and some other anons might be as well, but Pelosi and John Conyers based there re-election campaign years and years ago on impeaching George W. Bush. After she was re-elected, when she was in her office and someone on the floor went rogue and began to propose impeachment, Pelosi was notified, and she RAN down the hall to get there and stop the process.

The point is, she doesn't care if Trump is impeached or not. As long as she, and other democrats, can keep bringing up the idea of impeachment, over and over, throughout the years, they will keep getting votes for election. It's just a fucking, dirty game they keep playing, wasting time, exploiting short memories.

You are debating against a man half in the bag, and I must admit I am enjoying it, seeing as you retardicans gang up just like the "niggers" you so despise acting like gossiping old biddies because you can't bear to understand we, of the human race are all going to be some fucking tan color eventually

Does not have to be "a law".
Are you really that ignorant of how congress/constitution works?

>DEFORMATION LAWSUITS
And just like that a new form of action has been added to muriKKKan jurisprudence.

Everyone needs to use their indoor voices. It really freaks out the cheetah.

Attached: Xindy.jpg (388x424, 134K)

This is exactly why she kept threatening impeachment but didn't actually start anything until the newer members of the Democratic Party forced her hand. Pelosi never wanted to impeach Trump, she just wanted threaten to do so as a tool.

The younger more left leaning part of the Dems fucked things up for all of them by forcing the impeachment issue.

To be fair, obstruction of congress is the POINT of the executive branch. The executive, legislative, and judicial branches are all supposed to obstruct each other so none of them can pick up tons of steam and institute changes too rapidly.

That, and obstruction of congress was dismissed by a Supreme Court ruling for precisely that reason. The only article of impeachment that is still considered valid, for a given definition of the word, is abuse of power.

Ganging up? Because an entire group of people think you're retarded, that's the same as ganging up like a pack of niggers?

There are 2 possibilities. Either you're stupid in a very fundamental way, and a lot of people are trying to point that out to you, or a lot of people are similarly stupid.

The odds favor 1 person being an idiot rather more than 10 people all being the same kind of idiot.

You're a nonce, ponce, and a statistic.
Odds are you're a male.
Being that beta and passive is bad for you.
Become a man.

As soon as Trump leaves office he will be indicted, tried, found guilty, and sent to prison for a long time. He's already confessed to several actual crimes that people go to prison for. Hundreds of federal prosecutors have said they would indict him.

Don't get your Constitutional law from that Jeanine creature. Contempt of Congress is the worse of the two charges.

Attached: judge jeanine.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

I hope pelosi has a steoke and can't move or speak anymore and is forced to watch as donald trump wins another election and because of her acrions it's for two more terms. Fuck that old drunk cunt, if I didn't have anything to live for... 7 for a birthday present.

They sure as fuck can dismiss the case. It will be the 1st thing mentioned. But of course they won’t go that route because of the backlash, but legally they can make a motion to dismiss.

>Pelosi DELIVERS her bullshit articles to the SenatE by Monday
wanna bet?

>or potential exists
and the potential exits for trump to stop sucking putins dick. don't hold your breath.

> for the entire crock of shit to be dismissed and Trump's name FULLY CLEARED.
Step away from fox news for 5 minutes and breath

>Guarantee the bitch is shitting bricks about now.
Guaranteed she is not. She knows more about politics than trump does about bankruptcy

#doubt.

Not due to corruption or fear of public backlash or anything like that. I'm just 99.8% sure that Trump has been very careful since the very beginning to not do anything rigidly illegal, and to think otherwise is to be lost in the throes of a hysteria that warps your perception of the world.

This post is full cringe

They can make a motion to display moron. Please tell me where in the constitution it says it requires a vote?

Supreme Court has ruled that they can't get involved with impeachment charges, so your claim is full of shit. House runs impeachment for anything they want, according to Article 1 of the Constitution.

Name one actual crime that has any evidence.

Keep in mind that there is no legal reason that Trump could not be brought up on charges right now if he had committed a crime.

If articles aren’t presented, you can be sure he’s going to the Supreme Court to get the asterisk removed

>I'm just 99.8% sure that Trump has been very careful since the very beginning to not do anything rigidly illegal

rent a clue

>impartial
Nope. Still isn’t gonna sway 20 senators

I've lived in the Midwest for over a decade listening to your kind of people, loving the Mexicans Americans they employed, but never treating them as humans. Small Town talk, you fuckwits can never seem to stop gossiping, attacking your own town because you can't help start drama

and yours is full of 12 year old