How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks?

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo
Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

You just know.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Same way a Japanese can spot a Korean immigrant out of a crowd to single out and wage a personal crusade against for daring to set foot in his glorious country. It's just a thing we can do, even though we arr rook same.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

USA: They know if a person actually dresses stylish instead of in oversized jeans.
South America: They know if a person isn't wearing a bunch of filthy rags.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

By looks? Impossible. Maybe only when they look like full Native Americans.

I can only spot foreign people by clothes

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

That cannot be knowing

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

we cant. but i would spot a chinese i guess

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

If they speak a different language.
Fucking foreigners are so obnoxious here because they think nobody speaks their subhuman garbal so they speak as loud as they can since no one will understand and overhear.
I've seen Russians, French, Arabs and some Asians do it and it makes me want to deck them in the fucking face.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

There's no way we can do it by the aspect... we do by the accents.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

You can smell the stink of a leaf from a mile away.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

kek
It's even more funny when you can actually hear what they're saying. Quite often people speaking their native language abroad in public transport etc. are talking about the people around them.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

The way they are dressed and how they carry themselves in public.
Foreigners tend to stand out because they have a curious/oblivious look in their faces, as if everything around them was a novelty, whereas everyone else looks dead inside due to the monotonous routine. Also, huge backpacks, shorts in the city and dreadlocks are other giveaway clues. Foreigners also tend to be taller, and are way overdressed for the public transport.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Hispanics are the only who speaks english on usa's streets... at least when i went there.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

But OP said by looking ,not by hearing speak the person

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Exactly, it always seems as such, which is why it's so fucking rude.

Hispanics are the only foreigners you mean?
Because a lot of hispanics can be good except for Mexicans who go ME NO SPEAKY ENGLES to get out of everything and anything.

Fuck off Carlos don't reply to me

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

>>81779749
When the people are white
Nope.
black
Yep

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

mmhh... fuck hispanics... what can you tell me about argies in usa?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

New York is a mongrel utopia. You can't know who is foreign and who is native.

In Mexico and Peru they can spot easily. When the people are white like me or black.

In Brazil they just can't. Only when you speak and dress weird for them

I've traveled to these four countries.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

t. Charles Manson
Cleary OP said how you can know if is a native by looking

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

accent, behavior, feeling

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

we don't

Adam Green
Adam Green

Just search Florida on YT

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Back when I was still in high school, a Dutch girl in Paris once passed me by, and thinking no one else could hear her said to her family "gosh, people here have such strange haircuts".
She knew when I burst out laughing, started laughing too. It was a pretty funny situation.

Robert King
Robert King

And looks. In Mexico and Peru they knew I was foreign.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

In the US if a black has an accent or if a white has an accent, thats all.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

The description of you tell of NY is literally same of any city in Mexico or Peru.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

What state or city exactly you visited in Mexico?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Nah, New York really is something different, there is no other city in the world that is as cosmopolitan as New York, except maybe L.A. (but I haven't been there, so I dunno). You can find literally everything in New York.

Not even Mexico City comes even remotely close, even though it is quite cosmopolitan in itself.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

you cant, its mongrelia the continent

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

It's not. In Mexico and Peru some people stared me, they knew I was some kind of exotic. This didn't happen in US or Brazil

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Expecting an American to read
Expecting an American to understand
Expecting an American to critically think

speek ingles loik us AH-M-URUK-AN's yoo dam doity foiyenahs! hurr hurr *wheezes cheese puffs*

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Never seen or met one. I'm in the North East.

That's cute as fuck.

I don't care what OP said I care that I don't like your ilk you fucking wetback cunt

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

New York - US
Cancun and Mexico City - Mexico
Macchu Picchu and Lima - Peru
Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo - Brazil

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

look at that idiot. wearing pants and a jacket when it's 110 degrees outside
yeah. you look cool

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

WTF Memes are true he's a mongrel scum ^

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Mediterranean types would not be rare in Mexico, Nordics do look exotic to some degree.

Americans make it easy for us by wearing cargo shorts as if it was some form of unofficial uniform. Adults don't usually wear shorts in Mexico unless they're doing exercise, it looks childish here.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

If I ever saw one, I’d probably just assume they were Italian.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Mediterranean types would not be rare in Mexico, Nordics do look exotic to some degree

Kek

No. My father cross the border every month and you spics can spot him easily.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Rio de Janeiro

Ewwwwww. Disgusting

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

There's a lot of small cues that make foreigners stand out, if you unironically think it's because all Mexicans look like day labourers on your side of the border then your experience in Mexico is very limted.

Types that stand out in Spain, what they'd call guiris, genrally stand out in Mexico but Spaniards themselves do not.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

I wouldnt stand out?
I am of actual euro med heritage from spain.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

How these people know when a person is foreign or native by looks

Pic related, behavior and foreign language. Otherwhise you can't.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

I seen this pic like dozzen of time already.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

No, that guy would not stand out here at all, he'd be called a güero in some areas but that's pretty standard for middle class Mexico.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Yeah fuck off, id be called a gringo by you fucking cholos

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

accent/language for one

no different from yurop or asia

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Europe? Even in Sweden people know I'm Russian by looks.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Nah, you'd most likely be called a Pocho.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Huh? Its obvious.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Honestly I can spot Native Americans from neighbour countries, like Bolivia for example because they look very different.

I can spot very dark blacks from Senegal too because they wear different clothes.

I can spot Indians and Bengalis.

I can't spot asians anymore because Chinese and Korean are common now.

I'm speaking from Fortaleza.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

South Americans look like Indians

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

le mexico is white

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Listen up, fat mutt chinlet, you must be at least under 100kg to be considered euro.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

No mexican here in the US or Chicanos ever said that for some reason.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

My fucking god, why do you chicanos have to bring all your insecurities onto us? Mexico is obviously not white, something around 70-80% mestizo, but would you say if you saw a Black dude walking down the street would you think he is a foreigner just because they are 13% of the population? And also, have in mind that this country isn't as ghettoized as yours.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Your face is fucking disgusting. Typical amerimutt. Kek

stop eating burgers and crappy soda just 2 weeks or your heart will stop in time

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Why not post your face?

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

He's closer to you guys as a Spaniard.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

le México is white

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

the Mestizo percentages that high
Mexico is 21% indigenous, 10-15% “white” and 1% Black, which leaves Mestizos at 68-63% of the population.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

No man, fuck off, plenty of mestizos look like that, if you unironically think that's a rae type in Mexico perhaps you should get out of the barrio a bit more.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

STOP
Saying dumbshit

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

when i went to mexico all the rich people's areas were like 90% white, whereas poor people's areas are all natives

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

kek, I don't know what you've got against that poor dumb fuck that you keep posting him but he's a middle class Mexican down to avoiding the sun so he doesn't get a tan.

David Campbell
David Campbell

LITERALLY, never seen a person like that in my life.

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Do something about that nasty fucking zit. And Hadouken is mediocre at best

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

he's a middle class Mexican down to avoiding the sun so he doesn't get a tan.

why do mexicans in mexico have such inferiority complexes???

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

You look like a foreigner tbqdesu with you, senpai.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

110 degrees
HOLY FUCK

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Honestly you cant. These places are so mongrelized and culture homogenized theyre all the same people. That was the end game.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

the way they carry themselves around, that always gives them, even a Mennonite class blonde would blend in as long as he walks, dress and talks like the rest.
I don't know what do foreigners have that they stand so fucking much even if they are as brown and lookalike as the next guy.

John Brooks
John Brooks

I wonder how many Latin American countries the average brown BR could pass as local.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Because I'm not an idiot

It's not so much an inferiority complex as local aesthetics, which while yes they may have been formed by colonial attitudes and there might be some level of prejudice involved, isn't all that macabre either, most middle class people work office jobs anyway, they do get tanned a couple of times a year so people can tell they went to the beach.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

I am pretty sure you can differentiate a mexican from a brasilian pretty easily

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Caribbean pretty much.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Could pass as local, I actually know someone near identical

Could pass as local too, easy

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Are you the fuck who called all foreign languages subhumsn garbage? Then go back to Mexico dipshit.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

It's not so much an inferiority complex as local aesthetics
ALL this deflection
You’re white aren’t you?

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Could pass as local too, easy

Are you kidding? I thought your mix was different. He is the most Brazilian looking I could find

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

wants to look white
not an inferiority complex
ok

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

I've seen plenty of guys like him, for all the pretensions this board has about "types" and being able to tell minute differences reality arr rook same, there's Mexicans that could pass for anything from Meds to Arabs to Indians. Sure, some people are very distinctive, but mostly it's bs.

Yes, I supose I'll soon be reading some "check your privilege" rant.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

the tracksuit and squatting probably gives it away in your case

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Not the other guy you are talking with, but I walk past a military school every single day and he would blend right in there.

William Smith
William Smith

and being able to tell minute differences reality arr rook same,
How racist of you, not surprising, I guess, considering what you are. Btw check your privilege, faggot.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Hello my fellow mexican

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Man, you people sometimes go SJW autist reading too much into this stuff, yes, we live in a world with European beauty standards, yes, people want to look their best, no, it doesn't make them horrible racists or somehow means they deny their heritage, I'm talking avoiding the sun, not fucking doing skin bleach treatments. I myself don't care about it and find it funny some people do that, hence why I mentioned it, but don't think it comes out from a complex like you're making it out to be.

This isn't the US, normies here can easy go full years without addressing race as a topic in conversation in any way.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

I know this is bait, but these notifications in the top bar bother me.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Being realistic this guy is the most Mexican looking by far. From Mexico to Costa Rica.

From Peru to Chile too. In Argentina and Uruguay he would be lighter but with the same traits.

David Peterson
David Peterson

How racist of you
What? To just plain say human beings look like other human beings? Have you seen the Thailand Mexican gangsters?

I don't find it offensive to say differences aren't as big as some people make them out to be, we're a single species you special snowflake.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

A ver puto, ya me tienes hasta la verga, estoy seguro que ni mexicano eres.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Fahrenheit

James Hall
James Hall

Very interesting. This guy is the most American looking guy that I could find. Yeah, dark hair and dark eyes.

He will be darker in the future of course.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

You can tell Brazilian clean shaven men because they all look gay I don't know why (maybe because they are so clean and attractive? Even the more masculine ones fall under this). Mexicans where I'm from are more greasy and short. Central Americans start getting lighter (I guess the dark ones can't afford to leave their country?). Islanders I can't tell em apart. Columbians have this plumpness to them even if they aren't well fed it'll stay in the face a bit. Know a girl from Argentina that looks pure German, so you know.. that's suspicious. A lot of Hispanics I've noticed hang out with each other (obviously not Brazilians, they hate Hispanics). This is only where I'm from and I'm sure is different for other Americans.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

dark hair and dark eyes
Forgot mentioning the virgin stance.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Brazil
Cloths.
American dress pretty bad, Europeans dress nice but most of the time, they are not dressed for the climate.

Do you want to look like an average Brazilian? put a flipflop in your feet. Now no one know you are a foreign while you don't open your mouth.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

I had never seen such a white comment as this in my life. Literally, all lives matter tier.
Thailand Mexican gangsters
You mean that shitty resolution picture of some bald men wearing sunglasses and stereotypincal CHI clothing?
estoy seguro que ni mexicano eres.
If only :((((((

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Mis huevos pendejo, todos los putos días es los mismo con tus mamadas.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

I don’t post that often, friend ;3

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Mátate

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Que grosero

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Pinche mosca, carajo

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

:o

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

This cuban chicano again
Dude nobody wants to see your old looking face, you are like cancer to our eyes being repetitive, how insecure are you, posting your fat face everytime someone mentions Mexico or natives.
Kys. We know there are whites hispanics, now fuck off.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

White Hispanics are cancer t b h

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

No, I mean this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo

If you're saying those guys would stand out to you as non Mexicans if you passed them on the street you're full of shit. And they're Asians, then again many people in Mexico have epicanthic folds because it turns out indigenous people are technically mongoloids.

Now, that does look like a gringo, don't get me wrong he could pass as Mexican and you wouldn't look at him twice in the right clothes, but there's something off I wouldn't be able to pin down exactly in his facial features. So add to that the small cues like the pinkish complexion and probably being taller than average here.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Mira vato, yo no sé que pinche trauma traigas metido pero ya estuvo bien de salgas con tus mierdas en todos los hilos cuando ni siquiera sabes escribir en español. Así que sí, haznos un favor a todos y mátate mi buen.

James Stewart
James Stewart

are you the guy that writes kys without any evident reason in every thread?

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

lol but you’re the one writing in shitty Spanish

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

No. Pero, en serio, hazlo.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Dudo mucho que sepas diferenciar la jerga de los países hispanohablantes, me caga escribir así.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

No, that's the gringo expat

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Are you done making a scene in front of everybody? *yawns*
Different poster.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

no el mismo vato al que respondiste, simplemente creo que tu autismo sobre el color de la gente se encuentra en niveles gringos en este momento.
Bájale un chingo a tu desma, ya parces una mezcla entre chairo y /pol/tard

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Ya te lo dije mi amigo, lárgate a otro lugar a escribir tus estupideces de auto-odio y empezar peleas por mamadas.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

You unironically think those people look like Mexicans? Wtf, you really are white, thinking all ethnics look the same.

Also, Native Americans don’t look exactly the same as Asians.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

En todo el puto hilo no he dicho absolutamente nada sobre la raza, ese es otro wey. Yo llegué aquí después de él Porque no importa lo que escribas, siempre aparece de la nada para decir que "lol fuck Mexico, fuck Spanish, fuck whites and castizos, wow, racist much?" y demás sandeces. No se puede tener una conversación porque este wey aparece de la nada para discutir por idioteces.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Tourists tend to dress like tourists. Also Europeans are usually way whiter than Brazilians ( try living under this hellish sun for decades and you'll understand what I mean)

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

ya parces una mezcla entre chairo y /pol/tard
Tomaré eso como un cumplido.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

so then it looks like you're taking top grade bait for dinner familia.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Después de meses. En realidad sólamente quería comprobar si me respondía en español y si entendía la jerga de aquí. Parece que no.
De cualquier manera, el hilo ya se había desviado completamente en el momento en el que apareció en cubano y otros gringos.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

This thread got filled with mexicans fighting with eachother, it's like the failed reconquista all over again.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

What failed Reconquista?

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

subiendo una foto de dross
jajajaja.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Man, there's Arabs, Pakis, Turks, etc. who probably look exactly like me, arr rook same isn't about race, that's the joke. And yes, native Americans don't exactly look like Asians but don't exactly look all that different either, there's plenty of Filipinos in Guerrero, the reason being they'd jump ship and pass as native Americans, in those days native Americans could not be enslaved but Asians were, so a lot of them escaped and simply disapeared into the population. A moreno in Acapulco is as likely to be Filipino as he's to be indigena, and they themselves wouldn't know about it.

One of the ways this board fucks with your head is it makes you look at things that aren't there, do you think it's that easy to tell in between an Asian, an European and a North American golden eagle? Again, some types are very distinctive, some are not, it doesn't matter, there's plenty of people in Mexico that have dark skin as a result of Mediterranean ancestry and I'm plenty sure more than a few may consider themselves mestizos when they may be genetically more European than many güeros. Does it make a difference? No.

Maybe you should consider if you're looking at all the small differences is because they matter to you, and that actually does make you a racist, like picking on me for being white.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

I don't think you are going to convince him of anything, he has been shitposting the same things for months.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

You're right, but it's not like any of the discussions we have in here are actually productive anyway.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Man, there's Arabs, Pakis, Turks, etc. who probably look exactly like me,
ewwww

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Of course not, but arguing with someone who's acting like an idiot on purpose somehow seems more redundant to me, as the other party actively doesn't care about what you say. But meh, it's past 4.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Yeah, it is kinda late and I'm certainly punchy, think I'll bail out soon, doing a download.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

taking advantage of american ignorance and uploading a dross picture
well played

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

I really can't know if a guy is foreign by skin color in Mato Grosso, unless I live in a favela.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

foreigners don't do smalltalk

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

When I was in China I mistakenly assumed a few Russians of Asian ethnicity for Chinese

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

"lol fuck Mexico, fuck Spanish, fuck whites and castizos, wow, racist much?"
based

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

You can't even translate this word to Russian

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

casual conversation

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Same here. We just use the English word.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Non-amerimutts don't wear a fake smile at all times

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

This, nothing like the American smile

Cameron King
Cameron King

I can explain it, it's just we don't have the word and/or phenomenon.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

This is weird as fuck. I was watching some interview in Russian and the celebrities didn't smile all the time.

So Europeans like to appear arrogant and
unfriendly.

Not even Japanese and Koreans are like this

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

It's not fake

It's becoming less common here unfortunately

Jason Young
Jason Young

THIS.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Hello sir, welcome to Walmart. It would be my absolute pleasure to assist you this fine day.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Why torture yourself and strain facial muscles? We smile when we feel like smiling.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Unfortunately
Why? It's just meaningless waste of time

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

This honestly
I saw some brits wearing a fucking jacket in ~90 degree weather

Michael Green
Michael Green

What do you expect when you enter in a store???

Hello sir, welcome to Walmart. It would be my absolute pleasure to assist you this fine day.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

KEK

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

That face and just eye contact would be best

Alexander James
Alexander James

Wow, you're a bunch of autists, you would never get a job here in Minneapolis

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

It would be my absolute pleasure to assist you this fine day.
Or just cut all the meaningless crap.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

- Accent
- Languages they speak
- Words they us
- The last names they have.

Also, looks is very important, for example, is very hard to tell a Costa Rican or Colombian by looks, both can even be White or Black, and the mixed ones look similar. Then again, there is people who looks to different, like Nicaraguans or Mexicans.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Here the cashiers just ask if you found everything you were looking for and if you have a points card.
The ones at Irvings always try to sell you extra things. Like if you buy a pop they will tell you pops are 3 for $5, or if you buy cigarettes they ask if you want a lighter, they also always offer you lottery tickets.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Anyone over, say, 190 cm (for men) and 180 cm (women) and that is blonde and light-eyed is very probably a foreigner. We are manlets so anyone tall sticks out.

For other latin americans, they all look the same until they speak. For some reason, argentinians are the ones that stick out, not necessarily because they are whiter

Charles Young
Charles Young

For other latin americans, they all look the same until they speak. For some reason, argentinians are the ones that stick out

I can clearly say a guy is from any Spanish speaking neighbour when he looks like this

Argentinians look nothing exotic to me, neither Uruguayans

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Lot of Argentinians look like that guy actually

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

They act so fucking naive and a local wouldn't be out of guard never, but this doesn't function well in high class zones where place is comfy.

John Cruz
John Cruz

To be identified as a foreigner in Peru as white you have to use clothes uncommon in the country.

What always changes in every country is clothing.

And attitude, especially from people out of Latin America.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

I can clearly say a guy is from any Spanish speaking neighbour when he looks like this

Is it really that easy?

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Yes. Different racemixing, foreign looking. Even brown people look different, believe or not.

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Sometimes I know the difference between Poles and Russians. Swedes and Germans look very different.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

They don't i often get mistaken as a foreign and even when i explain them that i am in fact a local, they remain dubious.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

if they are too white
if they are too dark
by their haircut
if they dress differently
if they move differently

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

I talked shit about ameicans around me all the fucking time
it was fun

David Russell
David Russell

The main difference between brown Brazilians and neighbours in SA is the eyes. Our eyes are more opened, their eyes are more slanted and smaller. I'm talking about average, not a rule, of course. Peruvians are easy to spot, Bolivians too.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

we are not social autists

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

kek why
Are you Asian?

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

if they are too white

Don't you have German and slav immigrants? What about that ones your countrymen posted in redneck threads?

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

By the way they're dressed. Like in Brazil any person can be a local here, except perhaps South Asians, abos and people with slanted eyes. Really white and blond people could pass as local unles they're 6'0+ tall, in which case you assume they're foreign as our white people tend not to be as tall as 1st worlders

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

in latam everybody who's brown is amerindian, italian or probably mena but the last one is pretty weird here

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

I don't know, depending on where i am this either becomes beneficial or a detriment.
Are you asian?
I am as asian as pic related

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

If they dress with any kind of self respect they're most likely a foreigner.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

even white people here are a little bit mixed. my gf has super white skin, but she has some amerindian blood.
whitest people I met (skull shape, blonde hair, blue eyes) where from small cities from the south

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

whoch traits do you have to be mistaken as foreigner, really curious? I went out with some gringo friends visiting, we went to a bar and naturally we were all speaking English. The Colombian crew at the bar thought I was foreign would always address to me in their shitty broken English lmao and I played along. In their defense I look like the typical white hispanic so I mix quite well with foreigners

Zachary White
Zachary White

Unless you live in a favela, white people med tier are not exotic and the more you go down, pinkish people are not exotic either. And I'm from Mato Grosso.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

So you only have poor whites outside big cities?

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

I'm from Mato Grosso.

then you don't know what a white person looks like

James Wright
James Wright

What state are you from? I know pretty well. Most Luterans here are very white.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

ok pol i'm going to tell you something but it has to be a secret.

i grew up in a pretty shitty neighborhood but luckily got to study in a public highschool in the center of Santiago, in Chile the only way to come out of poverty is getting in to one of this schools as they have the best education in the country (even competing with mega richfags schools)theances of getting in to the best colleges improve dramatically.

the thing is that one of my best friends couldn't get in tho the school and after some time he ended up being a career-shoplifter, you see Chile has the best shoplifters in the world, some of them even going to rich yuro countries to steal the clueless 1st worlders, we call them lanzas (spear) and one time getting high my friend told me how the lanzas would recognize foreigners (easiest prey, lots of money).
First is the posture, not even the skin color, the posture, you see, in the center most Chileans are there for work, they are tired and have an angry look in their face, but tourist have good posture, they are taller and happier, dead giveaway, the next is skin color and clothing, even if they are as brown as chileans they wont have the same clothing as they can misjudge the weather easily, finally is the looks, i had no idea of this one: foreigners always look UP, they never see the floor as they are trying to enjoy the architecture, etc.
anyways i hope this helps any of you fags if you want to travel around try to avoid these

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

luterans
lmao are you talking about evangélicos?

I'm from the inner state of são paulo.
you don't see people like pic related often unless you are in the south

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

First is the posture, not even the skin color, the posture, you see, in the center most Chileans are there for work, they are tired and have an angry look in their face, but tourist have good posture, they are taller and happier, dead giveaway, the next is skin color and clothing, even if they are as brown as chileans they wont have the same clothing as they can misjudge the weather easily, finally is the looks, i had no idea of this one: foreigners always look UP, they never see the floor as they are trying to enjoy the architecture, etc.
anyways i hope this helps any of you fags if you want to travel around try to avoid these
This

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

you recognize them because in groups they look homogenous

An Argentine can be blonde and 1.90
But a group of 5 people who look all like that, are most likely tourists, like Dutch or Scandinavian.

But to be honest, with many nationalities, even Euros, it's impossible to notice they are foreigners unless you listen to them speak.
I know a kiosk owned by Pakis, they are very dark, and if I didnt know they were Pakis I would think they are Paraguayans more native than Spanish. Most people from France to Bangladesh can pass for local.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

I didn't know they don't exist in São Paulo.

Just search "Luteranos Mato Grosso" and see the first result.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

I didn't know they don't exist in São Paulo.
is this what you are calling white?

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

What the fuck so many white people are doing in such hot places?

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Do you think I know? Probably cheap land.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Sao Paulo
Hot the whole year
Are all Euros this thick?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page