Daily Reminder From Turkey

William Taylor
William Taylor

This country is about to be torn apart and, when it happens, Europe will be flooded by millions of refugees this time (don't worry, I'll stay and fight against Islamist fuckers). So, if you want to live safely in Europe, support a stabilized and civilized Turkish government, not the corrupt one like current one, and stop arming Kurds, they are not so brave and inspirational freedom fighters as you think they are. They have been killing our doctors, teachers, namely educated people, for decades.

I've never been that serious in this board and I am now. If Turkey collapses (which is very likely unfortunately), Europe will follow. If you keep supporting Kurdish terrorists (and actually giving a damn about the whole Middle East altogether), they will hasten the collapse of Turkey. This country is going downward like crazy and it may collapse until 2020, I'm not kidding. So, come to your senses and don't judge the whole country by some Islamist pricks in the power.

Thank you.

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Georgian_wars
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Didgori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-f-vQX942I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwQyFOJx54
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/world/europe/beating-death-of-american-bakari-henderson-in-greece.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html?utm_term=.72504d96df1f
http://www.protothema.gr/world/article/531469/o-kathigitis-lazos-diapseudei-oti-oi-ellinides-ekdidodai-gia-mia-turopita/
Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Kurds or not your country is draining into Islam more and more every day. Wish I could say differently about America, we still have shit like creationism taught but at least we've stopped the decline for now. Oh well

Evan White
Evan White

its too late to save anything now, ragnarok is upon us
lets just watch as the carnage ensues :^)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Turkey collapses (which is very likely
good
Europe will follow
good

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

KARA BOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Europeans are stupid and Turks suck
I already knew this but thanks I guess you fucking roach

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

a 70 million muslim country collapses next to you

floods of tenths if not hundred of thousand muslims trying to cross the border

Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying. If this indeed happens I am getting some weapons and quit my job in order to protect the border. This is going to end bad for all involved.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Turks were one that destabilized anatolia desu. After portation of Turkey everyone will get along

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

business idea: partition Turkey into a west turkey, a kurdistan and a islamist rump state in anatolia

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

https://youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Or Europe can, like, close borders?

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Meh all turks will flood Germany again so i'm not worried.
and stop arming Kurds
Stupid request it's not like anyone here personally does that, and it never even comes up in politic discussion so those who do it do it without consulting voters.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

This is good and all, but when is the part where we slaughter all the wh*tes?

David Harris
David Harris

soon brother

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

this is for the best, turkey should be destroyed and retaken by the west, the rapefugees will be relocated in some other mudslime sewer. i cringe everytime i see that flag, pic related will be raised in the ashes of t*rkey

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

That is the main idea, yet nationalists completely oppose that because they don't even know what they want:

WE DON'T WANT KURDS IN TURKEY
WE DON'T WANT THEM TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY EITHER

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Except T*rks will still be there but without the stabilizing effect of the Turkish state. Why couldn't you have contributed more at Manzikert, megobari?

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

this but unironically

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

how is turkey going to collapse
erdogans support is unquestioned and hes removing any possibilities for opposition

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

let's make an Alliance
with France together we will be able to lock the seas, kick out americans and stabilize region

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Think Syrians but with 80 million and black skin

John Anderson
John Anderson

Censoring Turk

Probably a proxyfag

He's an old man now and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position so, it will be total and unsolvable chaos when he's gone. Relatively like post-Hitler period in Germany, only much, much worse

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

your country voted yes

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Neat

Anyway, you're right. Half of the country wants to suck Erdoğan's cock and the other half (including me) wants to see him dead. Even NATO or US Air Force will be enough to solve this.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Prophecy of based monk paisus shall become true I see

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

hes not that old, he can rule for 10 more years and some heir can pop up till then

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

I wish, but it win't happen

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

it's all part of the Greek's plans

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

it's a self-hating turk LARPs as a wh*Te and dreams of owning a doner stand in Hamburg thread again

when's turdogan going to kill all wh*Te LARPing turks? bet they LARP so hard they use dry toilet paper on their shitty assholes instead of a bidet.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

if we allow to americans to make our future instead of us

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

on one hand, I want Turks to suffer
On the other, I know where they'll go to get away from their suffering
Truly a pickle

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Just kick the Kurds back to fucking Persia already.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

why dont you go back there then

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

not black bULL enough to enter SADLY.

John Hill
John Hill

Greece will retake Byzantium, yes? Anatolia will become another Libya, I guess

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

He's Iraqi. Don't even know what an Iraqi diaspora is doing on Sup Forums anyways.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

t*rkey collapses and spread out
insect spray prices skyrocket worldwide

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

more and more every day
Whoever says this proves they know nothing about Turkish history. Turkey was always Islamic, and has resisted Ataturk's complete secular image for the country since day one. Multiple military coups and decades of literally shitty govts that invested nothing into the country haven't helped either, all which makes Erdogan's seem benign in comparison. If you think Turkey is 'draining into Islam', by all means travel to places like Antalya. Much of the population enjoy the degenerate, hedonistic lifestyle of the West.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

our BLACK brothers are welcome here

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

1st worder flag
shilling for islam

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

You seem to have a reading dysfunction

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

I'm okay with the Dark Red part seceding and becoming part of the EU.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

australia
first world

euro education

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

mad bULL rape-child.

mashALLAH

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

I guess that the creation of a combined EU army was not such a bad idea after all.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

The fuck do you want us to do?

Whenever the EU or a specific European country tries to do or say anything about the current situation in Turkey, Erdomeme and all his mouthbreathing supports chimp out hard

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

don't judge the whole country by some Islamist pricks in the power.
I judge your cuntry by the turks over here, seeing them, there is no hope for you.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Cuz of this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Georgian_wars
Byzantine weakened both Georgians and Bulgarians, annexed Armenia. Why would anyone contribute in favour of warmongers? Byzantine emperors were incapable to unite their orthodox brothern so they deserved whatever they got

Anyways we revenged Turks
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Didgori

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Aren't young generations fully Germanized now? I see only the Turks in Germany or Austria are annoyances, while the rest are okay.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Aren't young generations fully Germanized now?
Hell no

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

More like the opposite, Turkish culture is "turkifying" German youth.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

He's an old man now and there is nobody alpha enough to take his position so, it will be total and unsolvable chaos when he's gone
The same happens in Russia with Putin

James Butler
James Butler

Fucking worshippers of thr corpse president still believing in a secular turkey. Islam is the only Truth, and Erdoğan the Despoiler will grind the seat of the EU, Brussells, between his iron fingers

Dominic King
Dominic King

come get your daily beatup at our borders "islamic warrior"

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Seriat istiyorsan arabistana siktir git hem burda hem turkiyede yerin olmamali.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

bize her yer diyarbakır, cehapeli piç

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

On one hand, i want to have fun rn, cause turks won't seek refugee in a 3rd world
On other, same scenario may happen in kriegstan. Maybe not that soon, but it's still possible
Truly a pickle

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Ananin yatak odasi izmirdir ama :D

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Yedi proksinin arkasından çık da öyle konuş koçum, burası Krotos eniğinin tahtasına benzemez valla sikerim allahını muhammedini orospu çocuğu piç

turks won't seek refugee in a 3rd world

Some will, since they are fully Arabized now

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

YANIYOOOOOOM
RE(İS)CEP TAYYYYİP APO ANAZI GÜZEL SİKMİŞ BREMMMMİN :DDD

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

we should arm the Kurds and let them remove you
then they can make Kurdistan and we can take back our rightful clay

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

sonunda bi cidi turkiye hakkinda tirad acilsin
gerizekali orco sikmeye calisssin

insallah kanserden geberirsin

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

insallah
lo sen ataist deilmisin :DDdd

We lived in relative peace until the r**Ches came. Greater Greece and Kurdistan side by side seems like good option :DDd

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Hayir ben senin ananin tomakcisiyim.
Kari beni rahat da birakmiyo,her aksam camdan gir 150 kiloluk oglum uyanmasin uyanmasin diye mesaj atiyo.

David Bell
David Bell

Orco
İnşallah
Yeni T*rkye'nin dili de ayrı bir kanser. k*rtçeden hallice.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Yurop send money or we send refugees :DDD

Fuck you.
We should invest that money into a 50m tall concrete wall between EU and Turkey.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Insallah ne zaman yeni oldu amk

Julian James
Julian James

hiç beceremedin sahte t*rko :DDDD ha anladık, benim KÜRDİSTANIM yok, fakat sen napıyon buralarda :DDD Çağdaş t*rkiye için neden savaşmiyon gavat

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Senin köylü ananın kullanıyor olması, bu sözcüğü dile dahil etmez.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

ananı da verseydin :ddd

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

our rightful clay

I'd rather see USA or Russia claim Istanbul, rather than you poor fuckers

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

If Turkey collapses (which is very likely unfortunately), Europe will follow

Jace Price
Jace Price

just don't come here, go to Bulgaria

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

poor fuckers
some sandnigger from the third world calling you poor
alright

William Taylor
William Taylor

No i'm staying in Athens and i'm gonna laugh my ass off watching yurop turn into a warzone

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

You're going to be fine. Worst case scenario you lose the Kurdistan area and a new rivalry will emerge, but I don't see how suddenly the Turkish national identity will dissapear, or the state itself for that matter.
However I have seen many such posts before both here and IRL (I mean I have talked to Turks) and they have told me similar stuff, sometimes. Something WILL happen for sure that's for certain but I don't think that complete ruin will come.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

staying in Athens

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Noone cares you fucking Turk, Turkey should just serve Israel and pave the way for the Greater Israel.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Care to explain?
I tough that you guys where pretty much stable after the failed coup last year.

Also, fuck kurds. They complain about lack of self determination, and at the same time, they expel Chaldean from their made up country.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Thessaloniki is boring Kely

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Greeks==turks

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

I wonder who is behind this post.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Someone who serves the Lords chosen. Judaism is the only correct path.

John Ross
John Ross

Greece
Bulgaria
Serbia
Macedonia
Albania
Fyrom
Rumania
Hungary
Croatia
Bosnia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Chequia
Austria
Ukrania
Germany
France
LMAO, like I care when all those meat shields are still there

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

t. Pedro al Andalusi

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

A turk could explain to me why Mustafa Ataturk looks like a slav?
I read that he has born in today Greece and their parents come from Macedonia.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

And you where the only one out of all the countries you posted that was conquered by Arabs.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Because Mustafa Atacuck was actually a Greek, infact most """"""Turks""""" in Turkey is actually larping greeks/armenians/hittites/slav(e)s/kurds/arabs. The only way Atacuck could unite this shithole was to create an artificial identity.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Actually, that was the Visig*ths who literally let them in for free.
Just like current rapefugees, a fall of Turkey would fuck the Balkans and Central Europe, not is. You should worry.

Austin White
Austin White

Saka mi yapiyorsun gerizekali?

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

He looks more greek t b h, russians (slavs) look like this.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

He is not like a hero for modern Turkey?

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Do you really want to cherry pick picture of ugly people? You know, i could post a picture of a Somalian and the entire Sup Forums will join the bandwagon ruining the thread.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

anyway, we all know that real Turks stay in Turkey and all refugees we get are the same old Afghan, Iraqi, Somali shit we've gotten from every Middle East conflict so far.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

he's a God to them pretty much like Allah, or Kim Jong UN

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

And for the greeks?

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

When a video called "Gay Kemal" was posted on youtube back in 2007 the Turkish goverment REEEEEE'd and blocked youtube for a couple of months/years

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

real Turks stay in Turkey
there's like 15 million Turks in Europe, half of them only in Germany. Went there on the pretext of guestworkers and stayed there.

The Jew that killed 300,000 Anatolian Greeks in Smyrna.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

The importance ranking is like
allah first
tie for ataturk and the prophet

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-f-vQX942I

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

But but but where's that government you're talking about? We see only Erdogan and Gulen who is in the same shoes (e.g. an islamist chimp). Kurds being alevi yarsani yazidi ain't sunni ISIS ikhwan muslimun at least.
So whom should they (EU) support actually? The army is fucked up after failed coop btw.

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

I remember visiting Turkey, and his face was everywhere, and the tour guide goes something like "careful don't insult him you might get jailed, he's the father of all Turks and a God to many"

I was like "shitskins be crazy man, got to get outta this shithole as soon as possible"
Don't blame you for bailing that hard and going as far away from it as possible.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

The Jew that killed 300,000 Anatolian Greeks in Smyrna.
Why the deportation of Greeks toke place in Turkey after WWI? I read that many of them actually where orthodox Christian turks...

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna

Shitskins went full Allah , you're lucky, you have only monkeys to worry about, we're surrounded by violent shitholes that breed outta control.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

I never bailed though also ataturk is based desu.
Besides you won't get arrested for talking shit about him you might get beat up though depending on where you are.

John Walker
John Walker

It was done so that the greeks never could have a reason to invade again.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Hey don't tell me how based Ataturk and Turkey is, tell your parents that fled.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

MashALLAH, we purged the filth that refused to bow down to ALLAH and his warriors. You Greeks should be glad we didn't wipe out your tiny island nation in the name of ALLAH.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Ironical because they invade Cyprus when greeks try to deport turks there.
Nice music.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Were my grandparents actually also they came here for jobs not because they didn't like turkey.
Besides as a greek you aren't in any position to shit talk turkey when you are bordering on being a third world country.
Also pay debts, I'm not even joking.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Might makes right desu.
If the greeks had the chance to do the same they would.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Yeah, i read about it few days back. The thing that caught my attention was the part where turkey blame the fire as being caused by greeks.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

you almost did, I mean most our population is pretty obvious that have been turked in their dna, few of us blonds real Greeks are left.

Besides as a greek you aren't in any position to shit talk turkey

shitskin you for real? hahah, I would avoid you in the streets just like every other white person does in western Europe, don't think even for a moment that we're equals. Think as me as your average Dutch person that ignores your existence, and tries to have as little as contact with you as possible.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I am not pointing fingers. Sure they would like any other people in the world.

I simple don't agree with the Turkish occupation of the north Cyprus. For me, it is the best example of how NATO is bias.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

well Turkey is Turkey, you can't expect any kind of sense from them.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Nice assumptions but chances are you are the nastiest shitskin in this thread.
So again pay your fucking debts you retarded gypsy.

Well I think it was necessary but to each their own.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Poooopoooo, malaka, if this happens I will be forced to stay in the army forever...

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Why would the turkish army burn the city when they are about to take it?
The greeks already showed that they like burning villages when they got their asses kicked and pushed back.
Logical says that the greeks burned it as they retreated out of anatolia.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Release Bannerlord already you cunts

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

haha, I've been in all over Western Europe, and I've seen how whitey treats you lol. You just don't exist for them. No wonder you get radicalized and go full "proud of my heritage" mode. You're pretty much being avoided like the plague.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Well I think it was necessary but to each their own.
Give me your point of view. I am legit curious.

Also, why the OP create the thread? I still don't understand why he is scared.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

implying you have more the money to actually leave your shithole

Go be a retard somewhere else kek.

Turkish cypriots were being attacked by greeks who wanted a pure greek cyprus to join greece so the turkish army invaded to keep that from happening.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Why would the turkish army burn the city when they are about to take it?

But the wiki said that the turkish troops had already captured the city. but then again, why would they bother taking it if they would just burn it?

John Carter
John Carter

But there was like 3% turks in Cyprus (by my source)

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Turkey in the past strong
Current Turkey weak

You see your oppositions logic?

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

sure, one thing though, how does it feel being treated like that by the Dutch and white people in general?
Just being avoided, women changing sidewalk when they see you guys rolling up the street.
Makes you wanna blow some shit up right?
Don't blame me, I'm a poor shitskin like you remember, bros in shit.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

I was in the Greek army of Cyprus, not the Greek cypriots.
I still dont have a clue wtf went on there, but I think Makarios, some Wanker in Turkey, the Greek dictator and some British high official are more to blame.

I also think Turkish Cypriots( not the Turkish) have the less guilt in this clusterfuck.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Turks for all of their history have tied onto themselves other tribes. It started with larger Turkish tribes tying onto them less powerful ones.

To the leader structure it doesn't make a technical difference what kind of ethnicity, race, religion a particular administered group belongs to, only a practical one.

Turkey is not artificial for administering various groups under the Turkish flag, it's never been any different for all of Turkic history. Some other types you usually refer to as more genuine Turkic have a stronger kinship with Mongols than others.

Atatürk is of the most western types of the Oghuzes, in the picture you can see some from the most East.
Oghuzes stretch from the Balkans to Turkmenistan.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

I might be totally wrong though...

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

There is real border inside the island? or is not like that and people live in both sides like the war was never happened?

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

There is a very fucking real border.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

That's what I mean, the greek army was on the run why would the turkish army burn the city when they are about to take it when the greeks already burned everything on their path when they were retreating.

I don't know about the exact number but I thought it was higher.

Turkey seemed more socially stable in the 90's.

Kek keep talking like that you fucking underage.
Dutch people aren't racist as long as you speak dutch and pay your taxes.

Well I don't know that much about the war desu
I have a bit of a basic understanding of how it came ot be and how it ended.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

Kek keep talking like that you fucking underage.
Dutch people aren't racist as long as you speak dutch and pay your taxes.

hehehe, alright breh

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

You're still using irrelevant concepts such as guilt when it comes to geopolitics. Nobody is going to be guilted into giving away land/influence.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

If you ever go to Cyprus you will understand even less.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Like Mexico-US tier border, or Israel-Palestine or even NK-SK km of land mines border?

I have another question for the Turks. Few weeks back, a Turkish user told me that Erdoğan was actually a "pacifist" and secular leader compared with the opposition. It's true? What could happen if he was deposed?
Also, what is the fate with north Syria that is under Turkish control?

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Heard that north cyprus is almost like a paradise on earth although they are a bit poor.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

Morality exists.
Perhaps it is overused but it still exists.
If and when you get into real shit you will realize this.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Why would turkey collapse?

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Hopefully northern syria will become a country for the middle eastern turkmen but probably not.
Other than that Erdogan is a bit of a cuck, there was a time when he went #NOTALLKURDS and he might not be wanting sharia himself but he radicalizing the conservative parts of the population.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

In between the two.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

I heard this as well, but obviously, I was not allowed to go North.

I met and hung out with a TurkoCypriot ex farmer and told me much good land is not used due to military bases, active and abandoned alike.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

but he radicalizing the conservative parts of the population.
Yeah, that's never good.
Turkey seems a post Islamic country, would you agree or i am wrong?
What was like there?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

/b/thread/750970753#p750970753

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Hot.
+ too many beauties around...

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Turkey is very superficially muslim.
To understand this you have to understand first that islam means Arab, and Turks are culturally simply too mature and settled to arabize.
The current islamification is really the result of Kurds multiplying and pushing for the acceptance of their way of life.

Erdogan just tries to step on no one else' feet. Right now he went Ataturkist and didn't allow any statues to be made out of himself, because that can't prevail next to Ataturk and ones Erdogan's statues broke, his own head would follow.

If it was for the real opposition islamshits and commies would hang for real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwQyFOJx54

To scatter.
I'm not that scared of Turkey falling, for I'm a Turk.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

They could plant shitload of olive trees their probably, would be pretty tasty olives too.

In what way would you mean post islamic?

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

context? they exposed his gf?

Christian Long
Christian Long

Would be glad to see you Turkey destroyed. EU would recover from new flood of muslims and etc, they have money and power. New Byzantium with Tsargrad when?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

In what way would you mean post islamic?
Like "I am a Muslim but beer and pork is to nice to ignore".
Thanks for the inside view. This is why i still come to Sup Forums after all those years.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

aghahahahah hassiktir. yusuf boynuzlanmış götü çatır çutur yanıyor şimdi hahahah. amına koduğumun malı, kadınını böyle el diyarlarına tek başına yollarsan olacağı budur hahahahah

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

I used to work at olives once.
The prices and the land ownership can be chaotic...

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

That's bullshit no people can claim god as their own its for everyone.
Arabization sucks though and should be avoided at all costs.
Translating the quran to turkish and teaching it to everyone through that instead of arabic qurans should be a must imo.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Yes God is for everyone and everthing.
Not your version of God though.

Islam historically is almost exactly congruent with Arab.

Turks aren't and never will be muslim, for they would have to give up things that haven't even be identified yet.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Alcohol is part of turkish culture so yeah that's ok see raki for example.
But pork and all those other haram things are generally not done unless the person doing it is an atheist or really not that religious.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

ne yandın be yunan piçi

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

What about all those Turks here in Almanya. I believe they won't let Turkey collapse but fight for it. Not sure tho whether they might fight for (Erdogan) or against (you) Islamists

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Hummm. But no one will stone you for being edgy?

Then how did Islam did not change in Ottoman occupied areas? All those centuries of Turkish rule should not have spread the Turkish view of Islam in part of ME?

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Far away from being an expert on Turkish culture etc.
Not some time ago I red a very interesting article about youth movements of the very late Ottoman Empire. During Ramadan eg teenagers met at public places and started drinking Raki and eating pork to piss of the elders.

Jason White
Jason White

Kek no unless you're really edgy then you could get beat up but that's in every country.

Never heard of that desu but that sounds really edgy.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

YES
yadi.
sk/d/83X-LFkx3JpicD

Camden King
Camden King

really edgy then you could get beat up but that's in every country
Yes, Brazilian people are proud of being tolerant but it did not save a faggot that thought it would be cool to shove a crucifix in his anus, to get a intense beat.
I understand...

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Even Ottoman leaders drank alcohol, mainly wine from their own production.

edgy
You sound a bit stupid, desu.

Leo James
Leo James

I don't really mind desu people should know that if they don't behave people could get angry else we'll have things like you just said on a daily basis.
Generally dutch people are ok with everything as long as you don't bother them but when you touch their traditions or way of life they can get pretty militant. Look up the black pete discussionif you're interested.
Sinterklaas is nearing again so it has flaired up.

Doing something just to anger your parents is childish and edgy though.
Its somehting people expect from a 14 year old not from adults.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Yeah, I think that Atatürk died of cirrhosis (if you believe wiki).

Also, why the Kurds did not get genocide at the same time that Armenians? (not that i hate anyone, just curious)

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Cleanse yourself of superstitious belief as much as possible and see it more purely.

Arabs become Arabs with the spread of islam.
- Tradition is Arab
- Language is Arab
- Everything is Arab

Turks and Tengrism develops hand in hand, it's really the same thing.

They shouldn't be angry in the first place when the leader structure does it and gets cheered on, while the population gets the Arab leash.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Well, your parents cannot be right at everything, and if they get militant they do a reaction.

The lads were rad, hahahahaha!

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Kurds never behaved as one entity but as various tribes.

Some Kurdish tribes, most of them have Turkish passports now, leaned onto Turks for 1000 years.

I explained earlier they aren't different technically from other Turks, only practically because they might think a bit different this can be the case for certain Turkic or other tribes as well. Administration might even hussle a black guy onto a genuine Turk.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

The kurds seemed ok at the time an ataturk probably thought they would integrate just like the laz and circassians.

I don't say that they shouldn't drink they can if they want but doing it during ramadan is retarded.

Ok but what purpose does trying to anger serve?

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Fuck off, troll. I am of ottoman family, and no harm will fall on my beloved Turkey. Take your western propaganda and filthy lies, you piece of filth. Son of swine jew harlot and shia scum.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Why not on Ramadan? We Arab now? Fuck off.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

There is actually a lot of truth to this, it's a bit frightening and no one wants to talk about it or take it seriously.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

You fuck off ramadan is a holy month you can be a good muslim for one month with a bit of discipline.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Are you jaafar onn's grandson?

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Turkey should have joined the eu before the coup desu

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

circassians
They still exists? I tough that after being expel from the Caucasus they where assimilated in other cultures and the entire culture died out.
is this a shitpost or you actually come from a family of turks from the Ottoman empire?

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Your bretheren won't allow it.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Nah there still are many of them.
One of my aunts is one.
They aren't very different than other turks but appearantly there still are villages in the north east where everyone speaks circassian.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

This is quite nice.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Hmm.....part of my name is Bayezid and I still use Osmanoglu. Uma delicia, huh?

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

If Turkey collapses (which is very likely unfortunately), Europe will follow.

What makes you think we won't gun you down right at the border shitskin?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

It nullifies the anger caused to you.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

What makes you think we won't gun you down right at the border shitskin?

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Do not compare too much with today. Different times.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

So, you are not Asian?
What is like the legacy in your country?
It's true that Parameswara was decedent from Alexander?

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Based Turkey.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Well, he still can buy a machine gun and murder everyone in sight. But only in the land of real freedom. Oh, and I forgot: Whiter than you Akhmed.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

that gif
toplel

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

nigger killer
dont kill you kind, popadupolous

Robert James
Robert James

eat shit shitskin

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

You wish.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/world/europe/beating-death-of-american-bakari-henderson-in-greece.html

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

literally the whitest gayreek looks like 7

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

lmao butthurt nigur
and? niggers always kill each other, no fucking shit, tyrone papadupolous

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

probably has roachblood in him

heh sandnigger

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

I would chose number 2. He seeings a honest guy living his live.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

lmaoing at your life wh*te larper gayreek

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

heh sandnigger
is there something wrong with greek education? czechia is not in middle east, dumb fuck shitskin

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

dude, you post with a jihad star as your flag
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

well it should be cause it's poor as shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

look shitskins, I shit on you, that's it

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

tfw Erdo gives to the Syrian migrants Turkish citizenship and Turkish nationalists go crazy
Joke's on you Turkey.In a few years Turkey will be just another Arabic country

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

well it should be cause it's poor as shit
Same GDP...

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

jokes on you? jokes on us, we all know how violent shitskins can get, we;re living right next to their violent shithole

but we're closer to the middle east, they're next to Germany and poor as shit

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

if we bordered Germany , Austria, Hungary and Slovenia we wouldn't be poor as shit though, look who we border, we're like the Germany of the Balkans

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

will be
It's been like that for a while. Ayrabs syrians and women in burqa are everywhere

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

The purple shall wash over Anatolia like a great flood.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

bwaaah it's becus of the borders we are such a shithole bwaaah gib us money eu
gayreeks are truly the definition of subhuman

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

yet we are not the most debtful country in eu ever, unlike those oilnigger turks
we're closer to the middle east
nice fucking logic, dumbass. you are resort country, otherwise you would be on the same level as some middle east shithole but without oil, only olive oil

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

we are the germany of the balkans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

and you post with a jihad star and you're a shitskin, but you don't see me calling you a subhuman, because you're a roach
SAND IN THE BAGS! SAND IN THE BAGS!

and you're fucking poor even though you border the richest countries in the world, so what's your excuse for being as poor as shitskins? you're a disgrace to the white race, you should be hanged, no, even better you should be deported to live with shitskins

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

such a samefag, lmao. or is that the logic all greeks have? "we dont border germany, so its okay for us to be poor"? as i said, if not for resorts, you country would already be a refugee camp or something. also, mexico also borders usa, and does it make better? underage retard, lmao

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

so, you imply turks are european

middle easterns do not consider us as one of them, you yurops gibe us hug plzzz :((((

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

you are resort country
still better than being known just for exporting pornstars

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

gayreeks derailing another turkish thread again

you know, some things will never ever change, like the butthurt you have had for centuries.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

when you finish laughing you should really come get your homeless and their stench off my streets

how does it feel being as poor and a failure as your average shitskin like this guy

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Are you unironically this cringy

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

you're like a shitstain that wont come off

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

fuck off, mudshit
fucking poor
are you really comparing our economy with yours, debtnigger?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

and you're fucking poor even though you border the richest countries in the world, so what's your excuse for being as poor as shitskins?
They had communism for over 50 years.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Ok stop crying like baby gayreek you're gonna disturb your dad and he'll beat the shit out of you again for being a paraside and living with them eventhough you're 30 years old
Are you the euro cocksucker OP? I thought your kind died 5 years ago already... Go fuck yourself

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

if thats the only thing you know about our country, you are probably an educated neet who really only cares about jerking off and making terrible shitposts, lmao

Juan James
Juan James

no I'm comparing your economy to turkey's you dumb fucking shitskin, I've been in your country you're poor as shit, I stayed over at the hilton and had you guys serve shit while laugh at your poor as HAHAAHAH YOURE POOOR!
like communist Europe POOR lol

BULGARIA YOU SON OF A BITCH
COME TAKE YOUR HOMELESS AND ITS STENCH OUT OF MY FUCKING STREETS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Camden Young
Camden Young

Go fuck yourself
The worst thing is a Turk that cries that he wants to be European.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

we had shitskin rule for over 400 years lol, got any more excuses for me?

also looks like I managed to piss off half of the world again from Turkey all the way to the UK and US, this is getting out of control, I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

guys serve shit while laugh at your poor as HAHAAHAH YOURE POOOR! l
nice fucking sentence, oil monkey
like communist Europe POOR lol
we were communist europe, you dumb fucking shit and there were not any other options

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

shitskin rule for over 400 years
and still managed to be the richest country post shitskin rule, what's your excuse Czech? give me one single excuse why you're not rich

just learn your place,

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

there's no point arguing, you're as dumb as the Turk pretty much

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

You shouldn't be talking shit about the czechs when you have shit like this.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html?utm_term=.72504d96df1f

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

keeps repeating the same 3 words
wah you are dumb you cant argue
lmao you are hilarious

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Get ruled and raped by Turks for 1000 years
still manage to be richer than the Czech Republic that has a mere 40 year communist rule

BRAVO CZECH REPUBLIC, good job you sure showed us

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

one woman IS THE SAME thing as the entire country being a whorehouse
You Turks sure know to stand up for each other.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

I thought you took pride at being a dumb shitskin, it's like a compliment to you

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Pornstars, absinth and SKODA (German now). Yep that's about it.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

I love how buttblasted and outraged you are that you reply to everything in 5 seconds and miscomprehend what the article is saying

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

w-we rich 500 years ago! i swear! its all because of our neighbours!!
what's your excuse Czech?
we dont need to be rich, lmao, we are not fucking saudi arabia or emirates, just a better eastern european country with stable economy and we are trying our best to leave communist made mess in the past. and you are literally the country with the worst economy and debt in eu, what are you even trying to prove here?
no point arguing
true, with a shitskin that calls white people shitskins, an amerimutt level, lmao. im out on that fuck

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

It says WOMEN you retard that implies multiple women.

Besides the czech gdp per capita is higher than the one of greece while the czech republic is a landlocked country without natural resources.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

cool memes

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm straight up shitting on you for being useless. If Greece had not be bordering all those shitholes and get ruled and raped by shitskins for 1000 years today you'd be sucking our dick try. Don't kid yourself, at the end of the day we're still genetically better than you.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

I was just pulling your legs, relax.
Czechia never had any debt problems though

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

tell them Turk, tell them how you destroyed everything in Greece and raped everyone into poverty, tell him the truth

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

If you are better why did your ancestors get butt raped by 'inferior' people who you outnumbered?

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Lmao

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

says that while conveniently forgetting all dose sweet tax evasions
Please don't misinform our friends comrade.
If the Ottoman empire was so strong, why did they lose by spit roast eaters?

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

No thanks I'd rather not go down to his level

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

it was proven to be a lie and a click bait though
http://www.protothema.gr/world/article/531469/o-kathigitis-lazos-diapseudei-oti-oi-ellinides-ekdidodai-gia-mia-turopita/

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

Please don't reply to literal redditors next time. There is only one guy saying shit like this and it's really embarassing.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

because of our geographical position, also if those "people" aren't inferior, how come you abandoned them to go live with white people?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

they're next to Germany and poor as shit
They live under the red flag for quite some time. less than 20 years has not enough to catch up with the west...
You make money out of history. Tourism is practically free gibs for your country. Mean while Czech and many other countries still face problems with sexual tourism.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Oh, now you wont to feel bad for them, is that it?
I didn't see them feeling bad when we were getting raped by turks for 2000 years whileeverything was burning into the crowd and were forced to live up in the trees again.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

muh 6000000000000000 millionn!!!!!!

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

tell them turk, tell them how you destroyed everything and raped everyone, and forced them to go live in the wild with the bears again

our country was liberated in 1821, we had the progress mankind had in 2,000,000 million years in just 180 ones, that's how advanced genetically our dna code is

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Tourism is practically free gibs
Yes the tourists serve themselves and sleep under the stars. They come by foot and swim thousands of miles to give us free gibs.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

literally amerimutt

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

tell them turk, tell them how you destroyed everything and raped everyone, and forced them to go live in the wild with the bears again
our country was liberated in 1821, we had the progress mankind had in 2,000,000 million years in just 180 ones, that's how advanced genetically our dna code is
that makes for excellent copypasta. Didn't know you could be so inspired. Bravo

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

2,000,000 million years

Liam James
Liam James

OP is a cuckold that would rather have his country ravaged by europoors than see a free independent turkey.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

wtf I really respects greeks now
Hopefully you'll go to space and discover new life forms in a few years

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

You are exaggerating.

Greece had antique wonders, beaches that rival our beaches, and even island that attract million of lesbians to spend their money on (i keked when i read that).
Czech just has some nice architecture towns filled with scammers...

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

We will send that guy as a weapon

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

we'll discover new species you can rape ,just don't rape them before we can study them

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

bulgar rape babie
Just because your family was a rapefest doesn't mean everyone's is.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Sorry but I'd rape an alien chick the second I see her

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Czech just has some nice architecture towns filled with scammers...
Sucks for them but it's not my problem.
The island is actually called Lesvos kek

Ryan James
Ryan James

GAYREEKS GTFO OF THIS THREAD

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Wanting people to suffer just because of their nationaility.

Pathetic.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

no xaxA faegit

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

avrupanın sikini yalama threadi
ciddi
sizin gibi götverenler mi yoksa erdoğanı destekleyen beyin özürlü çomarlar mi daha beter emin olamiyorum bazen

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

he doesn't know about Safo

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

some sandnigger from the third world greentexting a BLACK firstworlder calling them poor

i wouldn't even step on you, scum

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

eat shit and die shitskin

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

so many BLACK bros in this thread. why all the fighting? you can be BLACK together mashALLAH. BLACKness is a beauty upon any man

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

turks are white and european, why you still deny it?

Colton White
Colton White

fuck off white devil

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

whittu piggu go back to yurop

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

leave this thread wh*Te you are not welcome here, you will die in MED sun because of your inferior wh*Te genes.

Camden White
Camden White

I take that back.

It is like a less hardkore version of the Israeli wall.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

No rick and morty shitpost over it?

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Most jobs are in the west, so the west is filled with tribal shariasupporters from anatolia.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

A part of the wall are abandoned buildings.
So more like the Berlin wall.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Btw, Nicosia is the Turkish name.
Lefkosia is the Hellenic.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

on one hand i dont want turkey to collapse because i love my country
on the other hand i want europe to collapse and kill all the k*rds at the same time and easiest way to do that is for turkey to collapse
truly a pickle

Mason Price
Mason Price

That's the French name

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

I did not know that!
It is the active.
What was the Hellenic?

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Europe has new blood from the Eastern bloc. Will not collapse yet.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

The Greek name is Λευkωσία, the Turkish one is Lefkosa. Anglos used the french name for it for some reason.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

~40m rapefugees will collapse anywhere they go

remember how 1-2m rapefugees caused all this shit storm to begin with

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Ok sorry, you were talking about Nicosia.
I stop posting now...

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Angry - bored Slavs are scarier than reffugees.
Btw Syrians are ok.
It is Tunesian gangsters and people larping as refugees who cause the problems.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Angry - bored Slavs are scarier than reffugees.
you dont know shit man. a hungry man is scary regardless of his ethnicity. europe (eastern or not) is not hungry so you guys are very docile.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Thank you.
The UN should force people to call the city Lefkosia and Greece Hellas.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

40m rapefugees will collapse anywhere they go
Why aren't you happy about this?

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

don't worry, many turks will stay and fight when shit hits the fan

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

i love my country desu

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

The UN should do its job for once instead of bothering with trivial matter like this.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Between barbarism and decadence is the Win.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

i d say around 20-30m will migrate,

15m k*rds (all of them) and most of ultra-islamists

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

the wh*Toids will flee because of sun allergy. the BLACK bULLs will stay and fight for ALLAH.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

this

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

What shit of them all are you reffering to?

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

come to germany, please

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

why the Kurds did not get genocide at the same time that Armenians?
Because the ones killing a*menians were k*rds i am not even memeing

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Solve the trivials, more energy for the important.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Most of them will go to Europe though.

David Wright
David Wright

Burda tek yarak yalatan senin orospu anan hocam.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Erdogan will lose the next election, go out peacefully, and act as a bit of an unofficial ambassador for the country in MENA where he's hugely popular

Saudi Arabia will keep kidnapping prime ministers, starving Shi'ites and America will have to look for a more reliable Sunni ally

5% GDP growth like every quarter, except for when you were getting couped on

I have no idea how Turks think things are bad

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

yeah

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

kaynak: götüm
siktir git buradan siktiğimin k*rdü

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

black_bULLs_lend_wh*Tes_vitamin_d_ANIMATED.webm

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

when did your family flee?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Spending time in the sun this summer and having my skin enriched by the powers of vitamin D I have reached true med enlightenment thanks to KARABOGA and have now acknowledged the med man as superior.

My ancient med genes have now awakened thanks to the tanning of my skin. I truly now pity my old wh*Te life. Teach me the ways of the BLACK BULL, my ancient med master.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

?

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

get out wh*Toid.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

implying ERDOGAN THE MAGNIFICUNT will ever accept losing

consider everything bad about trump and multiply them by ten in islam parenthesis

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

bro, they live in a Muslim country among Muslims, woudln't you lose your shit if you were forced to live among muslims in a muslim country after having part of your dick chopped off?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page