WHAT A FUCKING CUNT

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT
Shes trying to play the victim of abuse when really shes a stupid rich cunt who has no regard for her fans.

I cant believe there was a time when I wanted to lick her asshole. What was I thinking???

Attached: Target'34.jpg (1078x1765, 666K)

You have a problem, OP

fuck you

Attached: YouOutOfTheGenePool.jpg (480x318, 16K)

get psychiatric help. stop posting about her. it's not humorous anymore, it's beyond the point of possibly being ironic or a bit. you legitimately need help.

PAy no attention to this Jew, same dude trying to rig the election

just fucking kys already

Who is this? Moar?

Eat quads Jew Face Shiller (Ghost face killer)

czech'd

please die in a fire

Who is she?

Who gives a fuck? She's only going to see her onlyfans or whatever platform viewership drop and now she's just a has been internet slut.

There are more hot chicks out there, you don't need to obsess over one whore.

For me it's Emily Grey.

I wonder what she experienced that made her think her tits weren't fine as they were?

Yikes, her tits were perfectly fine. Insecurity is a bitch.

bruh, just end it. there's no hope for you, 8 niggers have probably been balls deep in her asshole.
-keks

I like these

Irk dude i wanted to lick her asshole

u/ellesclub_official

>ellesclub_official

Thanks and yes I, too, would like to lick her pussy and asshole

This is probably the only time I’ll ever say this, but you need to listen to Sup Forums. Focus on something else in your life. This is fucking pathetic.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Attached: stopit.jpg (500x642, 68K)

Debauchery laced girl wants to up her "social status" on plebbit. Sounds about right