Do girls really like having their ass eaten?

Do girls really like having their ass eaten?

Attached: fhy5oozer9b21.jpg (1242x1308, 86K)

My girl likes when I do it

if the girl let u eat his ass she also is gonna leave u put ur dick into it.
prove im grone, protip u cant

mine doesn't. she doesn't even want me touching her asshole.

My girl likes butt stuff, but honestly it's more fun to think about butt stuff than to actually do butt stuff

Mine says it feels weird. So I let her eat my ass to confirm. Didn’t do much for me either. But she loves my dick in her ass now after a few tries.

The few times I’ve at her from the back my GF said it was the best head I’ve ever given. The only time she let me put it in the ass was when she was tore up for her birthday. I try, still, though, lol.

stupid bitch, and you are beta

So its best to eat ass as a side dish to pussy rather than just making it the main course?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-07-09-17-37~2.png (1440x1250, 1.44M)

Ass comes last, always

I've never had a girl ask me to eat her ass, buy I've never had one ask me to stop either.

engrish lerned u gud

5/5 women I've tried it with either expressed that they liked it, or asked for it later on.

You should ease in to it, though.

are u fuckin retarded?

Attached: 1484710761847.jpg (1160x629, 145K)

Mine loves anal, dp with dildo, but no finger and no ass eating...

I think in this day of modern sensibilities and modern standards of hygiene EVERYONE enjoys having their ass eaten

Attached: nT_vxz8njdd4tfj65949ag0jk2g.gif (450x225, 966K)

Mine loves it, says she can almost cum from that alone. I start by kissing my way down her back, then just rim her a little, which makes her very ready. Then i tease with my tongue and finally start to push it in, then push in as far as i can. Finally, when she;s gone crazy, i lift her hips and lick her clit, which sends her over the moon.

Yeah ass eating is best preceded by a classic cuni. They may still like it otherwise but I find it a bit straight forward. You gotta set the ass eating mood.

People who have sex don’t talk like this.

Wife loves getting her ass licked. Don't need to work my way to it. She cums from it alone. I feel almost nothing when she licks mine.

We started doing butt stuff 4 yrs into our marriage. Our sex life would be awful without it. (Married 13yrs now)

please ask your legal guardian to type your posts user

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x600, 55K)

confirmed

Attached: 1011266_10152160573129731_1387464502_n.jpg (411x369, 11K)