Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards
So im a little depressed because you see sometimes i ask myself if i only look like a man or if i really am a man because i wasn't born with a single clue about girls but you see my friend is pure talent he was born this way he talks to a girl over my phone for only 30 minutes and she allready wants his (mine) banana so where can i go to learn those things

Attached: pic.jpg (1080x717, 68K)

>if i only look like a man or if i really am a man
Define “man.”

a man is a pure man but thats not what i was asking you

and if you tell the truth nothing but the whole truth or should i say directly what you want from her you are not a human being for her but others who are not direct who use lies corners are always welcome

>a man is a pure man
This is a statement with no meaning.

>not what I was asking
Obviously. I’m trying to figure out how your thinking works before I help you. I understand women better than most men and until I get bored I’m willing to entertain you, but you’re already boring.

What does “man” mean to you?

Maybe you just like boys?

Otherwise, try pua shit. It's garbage, but at least it explains some of the behaviours and social dynamics.

I dont like guys but when i was in primary school i allready fucked my cousin in the ass and in high school i was fucking my classmate in the ass so that makes me badd ass

my thinking? when i first inhaled marihuana in high school something opened my thinking and a voice told me that women are usseless its fluently to listen to them when they talk because they always talk trash i also wrote my first rap song then which got a lot of attention and girls then delivered it to the principal and what else can they do it got me into trouble

Way to exemplify the stupidest part of Sup Forums.

You seem like you have some mental illness going on, user. Let's start with that and figure out how to work around it. Whatcha got?

Attached: AE0900F9-0F67-45CF-9343-47CC9D17784E.jpg (640x554, 88K)

I think he’s just dumb and ESL

and i was living my childhood with a mentally ill mother even in primary and high school i was suffering from no sex but i had a good friend which introduced me to a classmate girl she later invited me to her house her parents left so we were alone we were playing truth or dare and i could use her but then my retarded mother called me and said she is coming to pick me up to go back home because its late and schools tomorrow so she even screwed my first chance of having sex with a girl in like alrredy 7th class she made people believe i was a psycho when i was allredy in kindergarden she would force me to go to the psychiatrist eat the prescripted pills and so on

my mother also used to harass me all the time screaming and when that wasnt enought fighting me she never said anything lovable towards me so she never loved me and i never in my intire life had love towards anyone not even animals i have no feelings towards human or animals in other words im like a stone

and i only see girls as sex objects and can't change my thinking there is no other way of thinking in my head it gives no other anwser even if you ask it in the middle of the night

>i have no feelings towards human or animals in other words im like a stone
OOOH look at the teenage edgelord.

You just think you’re a sociopath because you haven’t lived life yet, idiot.

Autistic faggot IN DA HOUSE

Attached: D6A813CE-37F0-4622-B5C5-8CF0212593A8.png (1136x640, 478K)

dating and stuff just takes to much time nerves words patience, and stuff like that so that one day when she thinks she is ready that can be after 3-4 dates or a decade depends on girl gives you what you really want from her i think all sluts are the same but sluts real sluts have brain they get paid man for offers and you get what you want ride away but how to make that possible how to get everyday 60€ for a slut

Is it possible that you’re struggling because you’re too retarded to use punctuation?

no man words and actions are nothing you can start loving a woman when she starts giving you pleasures of her body then can you start to love her when she lets you use all her holes and you can only start loving her if the holes are tight so you actually feel anything

>but how to make that possible how to get everyday 60€ for a slut
so you can fuck off the the other sluts who do it for free and need time and a lot of conversation

so you can tell them all i dont need you i have money i can buy whatever bitch i want i dont need to show fake feelings towards you or i dont need to talk to you for months i get what i want ride away

just ask yourself man why would you spend your time talking flirting whatever if you could have everyday 60€ you could fuck any bitch on site for like a half hour and you only need 15minutes to cum so that means you can fuck her twice in a row man
>if money would be growing on trees or nobody then would be spending time with those whores because they would just give 60€ and they get all a woman has to offer just think man just think logically

Looks like you have some nice background here...

Attached: Kempermugshot.jpg (390x520, 127K)

If money would be growing on every tree everybody would be able to use sluts and woman would lose their purpose nobody would be spending time trying to get them if they could simply just pay so that would make the non sluts feel lonely and they would automatically want your company and it would make them pay you if they wanted anything

I will never respect woman because there hasnt been one in my life that has done something pleasurable or anything for me and until that happens i will stay by my word and even if you tell a slut shes got a mouth to suck not to talk it would only get you kicked out of high school because the principal is also a woman and she will support her not me unless i would fuck her then maybe she would support me not her thats a example of how a woman can ruin your life because you cant sing into the same high school anymore