I feel so betrayed. I really wanted to lick her asshole but I cant believe she went and got tit implants

I feel so betrayed. I really wanted to lick her asshole but I cant believe she went and got tit implants.

Attached: 1577153731271.jpg (460x818, 34K)

I actually met her while I was in Prague with my class during the last school trip before graduation she’s irl actually a fucking sweetheart I wouldn’t give up on her just because of that they feel amazing

Nobody but you cares.

get used to it. Life is full to the brim with disappointments

Imagine gently biting her anus, licking from her clit to her ass, pushing your tongue inside her sweet asshole. Your face burried deep between her ass cheeks. Heaven on earth.

Attached: 1571437359529.jpg (720x720, 61K)

She still has an asshole tho

Who dat

>I actually met her while I was in Prague with my class during the last school trip before graduatio
Greentext

Greentext for us?

Fag

Greentext damn

Who is that?

dont u act lik u dont wan 2 still lik her stinky winky user

tit implants defiantly changes a bitch's asshole, what a fucking fag, go lick some soyboi asshole then, no worries of implants there.

Attached: IMG_2761.jpg (480x640, 239K)

we don’t care

Elles Club, I guess

People don't want to admit it but tit implants are hella noticeable and look like you have swelled growths, not to mention the high risk in breast cancer. glamour ain't worth shit, bruh.

Doesn't really look like implants to me

Disgusting.. Wipe that cottage cheese off
And stop shitting up the board with thread after thread of this NOBODY of a whore.

Attached: 1482344907071.jpg (768x1024, 468K)

this is about 1/10 as pathetic as rosefags, which is the gold standard for pathetic orbiters

never give up your dreams

>I cant believe she went and got tit implants.

Attached: 1575256694453.png (500x195, 18K)

Guys this is at least the 3th time he reposted this fuckin bullshit get over it you faggot

He's been reposting this thread, or variations of it, several times a day, every day, for months.

MONTHS.

Sage goes fucking everywhere.