This is a wincest thread. All fantasies/stories/copypasta/pics welcome

This is a wincest thread. All fantasies/stories/copypasta/pics welcome.

My fiancee used to let her grandpa fuck her regularly when she was in highschool. Grandparents had custody so she lived with them. He was a horny perv and Grandma stopped putting out for a while, so when the tight little redhead in the house hit puberty, he noticed.

It started with him creeping into her room at night and jerkin it over her. She was kind of embarrassed at first so she just pretended to be asleep, but she secretly liked his attention. She started doing things like sleeping in loose fitting tops or panties. Making sure he had a bit more skin to see. That eventually turned into touching her, pulling her panties to the side, licking her pussy/asshole, and even cumming into her open mouth. She never reciprocated, just laid there and pretended to be a sound sleeper, letting him finger and lick wherever he wanted. Neither of them acknowledged it during the day, but she played little games with him. Sit in his lap. Forget the towel after getting into shower, etc. She loved driving him crazy.

Wasn't long at all before the brave old perv was crawling into bed with her to quietly fuck her pussy and ass. She began sleeping bottomless to make it easier for him. On nights she really wanted him, she'd pull her sleeping gown/shirt up, kick her sheets off the bed, and roll over on her stomach. Presenting herself to him as he peeked through the door would reel him in every time.

That shit went on for years. He took her virginity, gave her her first orgasm, and oral and anal creampie. She'd dropped hints that she was sexually abused by a family member before, so I wasn't terribly surprised by the news when she finally elaborated. The fact that she actually liked it and egged it on, however, that was pretty shocking. We've talked about it numerous times since. If you have questions, l'll be glad to answer.

Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20200102_222747-01.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep posting her pics, and give us some new ones if she’s up for it, I’ve been liking your posts over the past week.

Oh you read them? Cool. Yeah man. Glad you like. I guess it's some sick coping mechanism now.

Was she always acting asleep or did she ever get on top and ride him?

How old was she?

Yeah man, I’ve been lurking. Didn’t wanna pile on with all of the other anons demanding more shit but your pics and stories combined with a wincest thread is too promising to lurk in. Lol

Hmm

Attached: 13A34FD6-42AD-4488-9274-FD25F54C9CA3.jpg (684x1216, 86K)

Attached: 12412.png (1284x4175, 935K)

She literally always pretended to be asleep. Never let on she was conscious for any it.

I don't remember if she ever told me how young she was when she woke up to him wanking over her. She told me she lost her virginity when she was 16.

Attached: Attach7868_20180330_043931.jpg (1440x1080, 84K)

Hooray a fan!

How old was he? How long did this go on for?

> (You)
>
>How old was he? How long did this go on for?

Already answered first question. It went on until she moved out at 18.

Attached: Attach7871_20180330_045150.jpg (1440x1080, 84K)

Lotsa build up there

Not bad. I dated a girl for about 6mths that grew up in some nudist colony place or something her dad and both her brothers fucked her all the time and she got shared out to other guys with daughters also. I asked her when she lost her virginity? that was a mistake which sent me down the rabbit hole, she said she didn't know and for as long as she could remember her dad and brothers doing sex stuff with her.

Wait, misread question. I'm not exactly sure how old he was though. In his late 40s-50s I believe. His shitbag son got a girl pregnant and they ditched the baby with his parents when they were young teens.

Attached: 20150318_213226~2~3.jpg (900x1600, 102K)

Damn. How was she in bed?

Attached: 1495070478332.jpg (2025x3675, 1020K)

Is it wrong I'm envious of him? The thought of the anal cream pie makes me fucking hard..

Disgusting

To be honest she wasn't that great and she was a bit detached.

well now im hard thanks

Attached: 1559402165331.png (2872x2650, 1.92M)

I don't think so. I feel like I'm some level he had to know she was pretending to sleep. Especially when the teasing started.

The thought of having this little redhead bouncing around the house trying to get a guy turned on enough to come totally use her in the middle of the night is pretty arousing.

Unless he's a total dumbass. And, well fuck he might be considering he fucked his granddaughter.

Attached: sketch-1533503787501-01.jpg (887x2880, 351K)

Lame

Attached: 1559102842115.png (1814x3050, 1.12M)

Hidden cam. You can see she is petite.

Attached: 20180805_135028.gif (156x258, 870K)

Shes cute as fuck and he knew, they both knew what they were doing and her pretending to be asleep was part of their game.

The thought of pounding away on her ass, filling her pussy.. jesus I need to pull one off.

Post nudes of her and share more stories!

That's not wincest. That is child abuse and people like that makes majority of people think that incest equal as abuse, which it isn't. People like her grandfather and people like you who romantisize child abuse should be shot. Incest, when it happens out of love is good, but there is no love in what you described and you are nothing but a sick fuck if you think that somebody believes that she started liking it after being "embarrased" by what his grandfather were doing.

How the hell would she be embarrassed, when her grandfather is abusing her and when have your embarrasment turned into sexual arousal and enjoyment?

Lets say. Would you be embarrassed if your grandfather would come to your house every night and cum on you? Would you secretly like his attention? Would you start sleeping in loose clothes to make sure he would have more of your skin to see, in pitch black darkness? Then, he would start touching you, pulling your long johns aside and licking your ass and then cumming inside your mouth and on your face? Would you pretend that you are sleeping while he would jerk you off? Would you play little games with him? Sitting on your granpas lap, and dropping towel after getting a shower? Would you drive him crazy? Would you love that he would crawl into your bed and force his cock deep in your asshole, and would you began sleeping bottomless after that to make it easier for him? Would you really really want him to fuck your ass raw and sleep without covers to make sure he would see your buttocks? You would love him to take your anal virginity, wouldn't you? You would love to feel his cum inside your bowels, and you wouldn't be afraid to fart, because his shitty cum would leak out? It would be shocking to see you admit that you would like it, wouldn't it?

Attached: 1559127977469.png (3780x9744, 1.96M)

I'm a guy and if I'm honest I would have loved that done to me, wouldnt you?

Aw sweet jesus...

> (OP)
Incest, when it happens out of love is good

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 5K)

Wall of text. Got a Cliff's notes?!

When you've spoken about it before were you fucking at the time or were you just making conversation?

More hidden cam

Attached: 20200107_203106.gif (336x182, 1.89M)

I dated a woman 15 years my junior (when she was 27) who'd been raped when she was a teen by a bunch of guys in their late 20's/early 30's so she had a thing for older guys. She was also tiny, like your wife

If you don't understand the difference between love making and abuse/rape, there's nothing we can do about it.

When you were a teen, did you not feel love or sexual desire?
Would you not have pushed your partner to go to the next base to get what you wanted? Such as trying to look hot, or putting a hand in shirt when making out?

Anyway, I've personally been a victim of molestation before myself. In a very similar situation when I was a teenager. And even though I didn't consent, I wanted it, and was too afraid or embarrassed to have that conversation, so I just let it happen thinking it was the best I'd ever get.

Plus didn't you read the rules?

What are your thoughts on the grandad?

The thing is. Yes, when I was teen, I did felt sexual desire.

But would I felt sexual desire if my granpa or granma would've come into my room when I'm sleeping and they've would cum on my face? Hell no!

What about the rules? Is it against the rules to not to believe OP's bullshit now?

The first time we spoke about it, it was one night after we fucked. She was sleeping bottomless, as she's done since we started dating, and she started pressing her ass into my crotch as I was sleeping to get me to wake up.

I told her she could wake me up like that any time she wanted to. And that's when she started telling me about it.

What I've relayed so far is what I've been told over several conversations.

We've never spoken about during actual fucking, though. Normally just over drinks when she's felt brave.

Oddly similar situation with my wife and I.

Attached: E500425B-37E8-4FD2-9FA0-E20D532A105F.jpg (1529x3240, 797K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: s.png (3435x3055, 1.5M)

One night my mom who was drunk gave me a sympathy BJ because I was lamenting that I would probably "never get a GF" as I was a shy awkward skinny 15 yo that had pimples.

First BJ then?

Didn't you read what I wrote?

>>you are nothing but a sick fuck if you think that somebody believes that she started liking it after being "embarrased" by what his grandfather were doing.

What it basically says: You're a filthy liar.

Yes very first

Please. Details.

Damn. How did that even happen? Did she just walk up to you and whip it out? Awkward conversation first? She swallow?

Attached: shed1.png (5280x3424, 1.34M)

greentext that shit man

please, anons, more cousin/niece stories

Lol you're literally surfing Sup Forums and outraged when you find someone that doesn't comply with conservative values. You've done your part, White Knight.

Let people have their fun.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 84K)

Wife told me not long ago about how her father used to molest her every night before bed. She would describe how he would undress her and place her under the covers and slowly touch her all over her body. She said it ultimately led to oral
But never any penetration.

Attached: 1504247F-B185-4B88-9248-E99CBA5A8ACF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

Grandpa is not the type of guy you would expect to pull that kinda shit. Otherwise very nice guy. Hell if he's the reason she's such a fiend in the sack then I owe him.

Same panties as hidden cam.

Attached: Attach7649_20180328_170906.jpg (1080x1440, 99K)

We were having a heart to heart conversation about school and girls as I was having a hard time of it at that point and I was taking about being left behind (sexually) as a couple of my friends already had girlfriends and I was a bit depressed as I didn't have one yet and after taking for awhile she said "come here" and she pointed me over to a chair and then grabbed at my pants to pull them down, I was like WTF!? but she just gave me this look of "trust me" and then she blew me, and no she didn't swallow.

What?!

Did she enjoy it or was it traumatic?

TL;DR His wife is a worthless whore.

You have managed to not *get* the point of this thread, this board, Sup Forums, or life.
I award you no points.
May God have mercy on your soul.
(Male. Molested twice. Shaking my head but mostly laughing at this shit)

Said she was traumatized but learned to enjoy it

I was a shy 14 year old. Mom got into bed naked and "consoled" me. No shit. Almost 4 years of off/on stolen moments. :/ Fucked me up bad.

Jerk to my cousin's DDD tits.

Attached: 1540822236546.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Is this a visual illusion or is she actually approximately 3.5/4 feet tall?

Attached: shed2.jpg (1914x3571, 881K)

Did your relationship with her change? Speak of it? Just once?

That's your cousin? Damn

You see that documentary about the brother with the 3 sisters that their dad was molesting?
One of the girls forced Dad's hand cause she wanted to be "Loved too"
The Thanksgiving section was nuts. he gets out of prison, they invite him to Thanksgiving and dote on him.

>>Male. Molested twice.

And you loved every second of it?

OMG dude. Please give us some more details!

Attached: shed3.png (1920x4430, 1.44M)

Not really nothing changed mostly because I was just shit scared to ever bring it up in conversation, she didn't mention it after that night so I didn't talk about it either, and yeah just the once.

Yep one of my 2nd cousin's.

Attached: 1536677190067.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun

hot, but how come 11yo dont know how to bathe?

Dude fuck off. In the US in many states the age of consent is 16. She clearly wanted to get fucked at 16 and she got fucked at 16.

Semi-related... My parents didn't believe in circumcision but I kept getting bladder infections so the doc convinced my parents to have it done when I was 7. Afterwards, for a week or two, my mom routinely rubbed Vaseline into my cock. I remember both hating and liking it and being confused because it hurt and was embarrassing but I was rock-hard. Overall, a thoroughly fucked up experience. More background: because of bad birth defects, I was also always constipated and incontinent, so she gave me suppositories and enemas until age 7 or 8, and changed my diapers like a baby until I was about 8. Liked and hated it. Stuff majorly fucked me up a lot, I'm sure.

She had a cast on one arm and a brace thing on her other wrist so she couldn't physically do it herself.

Attached: 20170308_025642.jpg (1080x1920, 101K)

Attached: 32AAE356-D9FC-4F47-9D86-9BD725C5A4FB.png (1242x2208, 765K)

why does she keep walking in circles? do something new!

Is this her?

Attached: B15910F3-2796-4E76-89B0-49FBB68024F3.jpg (640x640, 100K)

you had to rub her all over? make sure she was good a clean

Yep thats her.

Its cause the camera is "hidden" and totally not staged

LMAO well she was getting a shower. Had to keep running back and forth from laundry to bedroom for underwear.

Attached: IMG_20200107_213532.jpg (353x826, 38K)

I’m going to message her. What should I say? I’m shy with these types of encounters.

Attached: F3EE99B5-18E4-4D45-ADB3-5C2E9265B09E.jpg (1194x1252, 223K)

Nope. I felt really guilty and riddled with shame over the whole affair my dude.
On one hand it was getting touched, on the other, it was fucking wrong. :/
And I was just a child at heart, playing along because it felt nice. Mom seemed happy more often than not. I left home and it just left a dark cloud over me.

How do you suppose it's fucked you up? Weird kinks?

Send nudes, need to cum

Trips witnessed.
She was in a nightgown. I did not want to get out of bed. So she got into bed.
In not long/short order I learned what pussy tasted like. What it felt like.
She did that whole thighs open/presenting move.
So as her step-father had initiated her, she turned around and did it to me.
To this day she puts the whole "blame" on me.

throwaway2427 if you want to talk/wwyd to my younger sis

Say "someone is pretending to be your cousin who wants to bang you. He's also confirmed your identity online so idiots like me will contact you. So either someone doesnt like you or your cousin and wanted to stir shit up."

Or maybe just say hi.

how old is your sis?

Whoa you ate her. Hot as fuck. Shame she blames you though. Fuck that.

36. 17 years younger than me. So hot.

Yeah, totally weird kinks. Tons of depression and anxiety, too. Worked out in therapy that I had my first orgasms while my mom was changing my diaper or putting in suppositories. (Both happened a few times but I'm not sure which was first.) I probably was too young to jizz but I definitely came, and didn't understand what had happened but felt super weird/embarrassed.

I also had some creepy-ish aunts who would take care of me and were a little questionable in how they touched me. One in particular was gorgeous with huge tits, which im sure contributed to my perversions.

username not found

Lmao. Rapey pussy eating.

youtu. be/AuR8CbOv4io

Send dick pic and see what you get back?