Over 35 USA soldiers dead and over 100 wounded after Iranian balistic projectiles attack on the USA military bases! 2...

Over 35 USA soldiers dead and over 100 wounded after Iranian balistic projectiles attack on the USA military bases! 2 attack waves are done. 3rd attack wave is in progress.

Overall, how do you feel about this?

Attached: Attack.png (1920x1080, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/us-iran-soleimani-tensions-intl-01-07-20/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I figured trump would get a second term, this just seals it.

you nigga-mutts bombed an entire airport to get one guy and changed the story like 3 times since it broke.

talk shit, get hit.

Anyway all of this is just to distract from the impeachment

You have zero credible source on the causalities. If you're taking Irans word for it. You're a dumb fuck. Just like the Ukranian passenger plane that exploded that they are calling a mechanical failure.

i don't care at all

While in the REAL WORLD:
CNN journalists embedded with U.S. troops confirm Zero casualties, no damage to US facilities.
cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/us-iran-soleimani-tensions-intl-01-07-20/index.html

OP, if you're going to lie, make it believable. What a retard.

Should of just put up with the tea

Honestly I think it'd be cool to be at war with some towelheads

i love when trump supporters ignore hard truths lol

Sup Iran?

Attached: 1572972547655.jpg (750x725, 83K)

Why are people lying? Literally no one died

To get the MAGA zoomers all worked up.

>DEFCON 2
fuck me

You just made all that up lol

The irony

It's part of Sup Forums culture.

Missiles didn't even hit the US military base let alone kill anyone.

>Defcon applies to imminent nuclear conflict
>China and Russia announced earlier this evening they will not be aiding Iran in any potential conflict against the US
>Iran has no nukes.
user, if your going to spout bullshit, at least know hat the fuck it means. Holy fuck, left wingers are stupid..

fake news jew

I'm not voting for that world-ending fuck, I don't care how many wars he manages to start between now and November.

>acting like votes have counted since reagan

hello sweetie

>>Iran has no nukes.
Iran can park a tramp steamer loaded with explosives and armed with nuclear waste in any one of a number of US ports and set it off.
The result would be a contaminated zone of hundrds if square miles and thousands to millions of victims.
Make it a thermobaric bomb and the effect is multiplied.

lol..... if even ` person had died, we would of hit em by now loooooser...

Attached: 1571008067181.jpg (439x475, 57K)

Iran is no threat. Sorry

We're at DEFCON 5, DEFCON hasn't even moved up