I am trying to find a wife, not a whore

I am trying to find a wife, not a whore.

I’ve been posting these around town. Haven’t gotten a bite yet.

Attached: 5F35687A-CA0E-477E-854A-ABD47A361D22.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n-XnSoAneU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You deserve to die alone.

Wow ya really sell yourself don't ya

A man with standards

How do you feel about transexuals?

If you search deep enough I'm pretty sure you'll find the right place to get one of those for a good price. Might even come with all her organs and members in the right place.

Lol any woman past 18 has had more than five sexual partners. Also you're 50, you don't have the luxury or looks to demand a young fuck toy. Get your head out of your ass and go have fun. You've passed the age of finding a good woman to marry. Most your age are beat and land whales.

No, I just don’t deserve a whore.

Cut to the point, didn’t I?

No trans. Maybe a feminine one, if no one else knew and she took it up the ass often.

So far I am only getting lying whore emails.

Chris Chan 2.0

centered text?
I'm surprised it's not comic sans too
>must be srs buzns

A wife is a whore on salary. Yes, you ARE in fact looking for a whore. Choose wisely...

Posting flyers around town...

Were you born in the 1800s

convert to islam, fly to the middle east and get yourself a muslim qt3.14

No bitch is going to submit to a wllie detector test every 6 months you noob LOL. Have fun dying alone

It may be the typo leid. I'd print up draft 2.0

Gonna be a bunch of husbandless women in Iran here in a few weeks. Just wait.

>ridiculous demands
>full of fucking errors
>basically girl jail
>basement dwelling fatty loner wirh a dead mum sitting in the corner wanting a supermodel
ya right, troll
if that's really you you'll get police and psych warden, nothing else

dis

>Lol any woman past 18 has had more than five sexual partners
you incels actually believe this, don't you?
no wonder you are so suicidal

You should ask for some photos in bikinis to verify her height and weight

Ok Chris Chan have fun finding a boyfriend free girl

Attached: A082CBCD-2BCF-4238-846B-0F506E47AF6E.jpg (300x225, 37K)

OP tries to program a robot, ends up getting raped by a trap.

>10/10 NOW I AM THE Sup Forums PUNISHER, FRIEND!

youtube.com/watch?v=9n-XnSoAneU

Attached: Childhood-Is-When-You-Punisher-Meme.jpg (1001x1368, 104K)

>I am trying to find a wife, not a whore.
mor liek
>I am trying to find a slave, not a partner/love/woman willing to suck my smelly peepee

you're an idiot

Reminds me of Chris Chan's "attraction sign" that he used because he's an autist

Attached: FTrpGLO.jpg (450x600, 96K)

Op is based and red pilled, I am 20, a virgin, and would only date a woman around my age who is also a virgin. Once a woman has sex out of wedlock once she is permanently ruined, nothing more than a cum dumpster.

lmao what in the ever loving fuck?

basically this letter is what b represented
weird loners with hate for the world, antisocial kissless virgins with ridiculous demands that are unable to live alone

Just buy a young muslim mut in Indonesia, mate.

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

It would actually be a lot easier, and a lot more beneficial to the world, if you would just kill yourself,

Wait... you seriously think you'll get a bite?

How clueless are you?

Go look at the Chris Chan documentary series in Youtube. As it goes on, it gets worse and worse and worse. Present day? He's a tranny who is married to his Sonic OCs and thinks he's a goddess who will merge the real and fictional dimensions.

OH JULIE
JULIE!
JULAAAAY!

THIS will really work in Saudi Arabia..

Every word in the list is whats going on in Saudi Arabia. I suggest you shift countries.

You do realize that this is the 2020s, not the 1920s right? The only woman that would even fit those incredibly unrealistic standards is some brain washed religious bible loving nut job. Also, starting kids at 50? You'll be in your 70s when they graduate highschool. By the time they start their adult life, your kids, and more than likely your fed up wife, will dump your elderly ass into some old folks home. Then they'll go out and party on your retirement money while your rotting away and fogotten about in that home.

Man I thought I was autistic but this... this is full autism

It puts the lotion on its skin

How old is Chris now?

Wololo

OP probably is one of said nutjobs

Or else it rolls the dubs again

>I am trying to find a wife, not a whore.
You'd never know it from your advert.

Only raging faggots would think this is bad

Good news, got a solution for you: become muslim - stone age standards ensure the most criteria

Attached: f9f.jpg (1135x1520, 123K)

huh, pretty high bar for these days
have you considered instead getting to know these women's fathers, and thereby securing the good graces of their family prior to your union?

welcome, newfriend, to the Internet

No ones gonna go through all that unless ur rich

imagine taking this obvious bait he spelled relations in the most over the top southern hick way