Post em!

Post em!
The more incriminating,
the more deprived,
the more disgusting,
the better

Attached: BDFB97EB-8006-4992-8E87-A3DF1465DFB0.jpg (500x489, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doi.org/10.1084/jem.144.5.1324)
doi.org/10.1016/j.yhbeh.2004.11.005).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am op
I am not a fag
I like to stick things in my ass
Big and small

Bump

Op is faggot

I party with a friend and sometimes I get her really fucked up and when she passes out I take complete advantage of her and I do feel bad about it but I just couldn’t resist it

My kik unatch

Attached: 1C9E9A50-C978-4376-83EF-FDEBA299FFC8.jpg (750x1334, 164K)

I used to post nudes of a friend of mine. I had found them on her phone when she stayed over. Some white knight sent them to her, shes now looking to take legal action on the person who spread her pics. Im not sure whats going to happen but im scared. Think i could get caught? Not posting pics i deleted them out of fear.

Nice, what have you done to her?

Pretty cut and dry I just fuck her cant do a whole lot when she’s passed out

My gf fucked her father before we met. He left her family when she was young and didnt come back into the picture until she was around 17. Genetic sexual attraction (look it up) led to them sexting by 21 and they hooked up at a hotel when she was 22. I'm the only other person who knows.

I fongered 50 frat boys at white castle while my 2 lesbian moms bathed my niece.

Honestly it was pretty fun.

My parents divorced and my father got married to a high school classmate. My mother used to fuck regularly with her little brother's friend and would send her nudes to that guy. My father somehow got into her account and downloaded all her nudes and probably faps to them and I just recently found them. Neither my dad or my mom knows this. I also fapped to them.

rofl

>get horny
>call it my “itch”
>get dolled up
>do my make up
>pick a sexy outfit
>pick sexy shoes
>insert butt plug
>head out to bars/clubs
>have some naughty fun
>flirt with strangers
>flash plug if feeling naughty
>free drinks all night
>head home dripping wet
>can’t wait to fuck myself with my toys
>open the door
>get on the floor
>walk the dinosaur

40 keks

Your dad married s hd class mate snd you mom was fuking that classmates lil brother? Are you homeschooled?

I love you

V?

no i meant that my mother was fucking her own lil brother's friend

My wife has drugged her friends before Gives them one of her anxiety medication telling then its advil Always after s night of heavy drinking im not allowed to penetrate her friends when they are passed out but i can touch Me and my wife usually fuck around them or as we are playing with them.

Gotcha, is your mom hot?

been there.. found out I had a daughter.

Pic of gf how do you know this went down?

Hello it's me God. Again someone ask ill answer

Niceeee what does she use?

I love you too, user!

Mhmm :)

I'm told I'm in the wrong for questioning the financial responsibility of someone who kept asking me for money. Am I?

Cheating on my wife.
We've both cheated on each other in the past and worked through it.
Im going to leave her for my affair.
None of this will end well.

No he said he is not lol

What are you fucking retarded? You do everything when she's out cold.

Tell me that you are a guy and I can also do that >°>

Is this her? If she passed out id straddle her face, dick in her mouth, and play the bongo drums on her big ass fucking forehead.

>unatch
Got any pics or videos?

Jesus tripssssssssss
Also dont think you are wrong

Post pics

Rip to your money

I hug tall girls in the street

Attached: EHRrjPqXYAAMzP7.jpg (180x220, 14K)

Your dumb wife will let do everything but put your dick in them. Fuck that. She's secretly a full-blown lesbo. Watch out. This won't end well.

There's no solid evidence for the existence of genetic sexual attraction. In fact, evidence supporting that the opposite seems to be true, exists in both mice models (doi.org/10.1084/jem.144.5.1324) and in humans (doi.org/10.1016/j.yhbeh.2004.11.005).

Additionally, the existence of GSA would seemingly be in contradiction of the Westermarck Effect.

You mean to say
Hello, it's me God.
Or
Hello it's me, God.

More deets. That's too vagina... I mean vague.

I have two cups stacked on my desk at work. Inside the bottom cup are nail clippings I've been collecting for years.

Attached: 0115200947a~3.jpg (2086x4062, 1.34M)

Well of that's the case then I like sucking big black nigger dick. No homo.

I'm a high school teacher who's been flirting with a student athlete. He's been sending me pictures of him in the locker room and such.

Currently trying to bathe my 11 year old niece what's the most suitable water temperature for an 11 year old girl?

What do expect to do with them eventually?

Yes. Its me God that is correct. I wanna share secrets here. Please ask me

You never know when u might need them

Is she disabled or retarded?

Hey i do too. It is nice to finally meet someone like me

Attached: original.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

212• F

11 degrees

My ex-girlfriend asked me for money three different times while knowing I was unemployed, even going as far as to ask a mutual friend she barely knew. When I asked her "do you save your money," she got offended and the mutual friend said it wasn't my business to ask.

Does anyone recall that one dude who was trying to befriend to retarded girls so he could fuck them? I wonder how he's doing with that?

Both i think, she's basically better off dead

Yes she has clubbed feet for hands and enjoys subway sandwiches

Continued engagement is ill advised.

No plans. Ideas?

Lol

Very easy to trace

That shouldnt be a secret of yours. Its sweet u taking care of her Sup Forumsro

Build a ship out of them?
Name it Naglfar?
Survive Ragnarok?

post my wife on a page like craiglist and two guys fuck her. We where curious and was not that bad at all yet not so good neither

OOOOOOOODIN!!1

I have to engage with them. They're the only people who bother talking to me that aren't insufferable.

Nope! Lol! You can still do this! It’s quite exciting! ;)

yea she counts that as cheating so i cant technically fuck her friends lol nah weve been together for 10 years now still going strong

On the Internet nobody knows I'm Russian.

Attached: on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-nobody-hey-17941697.png (500x873, 201K)

As long as you say no homo

Post pic of convo also how old are you

Im scared of people. Alltho i would REALLY FUCKING LOVE TO DO THAT.
Im very confused of what I can and can nor do becouse of the opinion. But when Im in a place i would never ever visit again i will do that just for the thrill of being called a fag irl. But I dont want that

Cut that bitch out unless shes will to offer her pussy. Your mutual friend just wants to bang her thats why he said that

I'm 35

You're definitely not in the wrong. She seems to get pretty defensive, it appears, when this hot topic comes up. It sounds like she has a lot of adulting to do.

How long do you think i have? Bout cross a border shit

Glue them on a canvas and turn it into art.

I sometimes put my dick over my asshole in the shower and pee on myself only done it in the shower so its not that bad i just like how it feels especially when i aim directly at my asshole, i really want to try and self fuck and pee inside my own ass i just havent got a good chance to try it yet... im fucked up i know

Been cheating on my wife with her sister since before we got married. The sister is also married, her husband has broken sperm. She has three kids and they're definitely mine, but they look more like their mom so noone suspects anything. Her poor husband thinks he has had three miracle babies.

Warm, not too hot, not too cold.

Poor girl. Poor for having to carry that burden. Sounds bad but you know what I mean.

Ive self fucked before its ok only had my tip in my asshole

You say sweet but he literally said she's better off dead... Oh wait i get.

Do ever feel tempted to do stuff?

Bitch, shut the fuck up

Depends if she really decides to go through with it

Ive self fucked before just never came inside myself i guess thats why i want to try peeing in my asshole

So you sent them to your phone? Does she have that kinda of money to go to court. I wouldn't worry about it though.

Lul have you ever gotten close to getting caught? How do you avoid being caught? How are you two at the family gatherings?

Supp v

Why not good? Who brought it up in the first place?

kek

More luck to you. Just don't be caught off guard when she wants to have a threesome with a man. Shit like this is a gateway to more weird shit. Also be careful with all of that #metoo bullshit. It only takes one person to fuck up your life for good.

Did anyone save the posts from last night about the guy masturbating over the phone with this girl he grew up with? Shit was cash.

Same....Ima try dis later thnx for the idea

Don't do that? Just wait it out.

Take it to the grave. Rave to the grave.

Glad im not the only one

I connected her phone to pc and dl all pictures her family is rich but thry do live comfortably yea im just going to keep track of what she does and if she contacts a lawyer im just super paranoid it was hot sharing

Lmao. Someone's a little touchy. Pun intended. It's not she can say no. Probably closest sounding nuuhrrrr.

I saw a hurd of unfamiliar people attacking white ladies, girls, children, beating them, cutting some heads off with dull kitchen knives, then raping them, some without heads on new years eve in Germany.

My ex-wife's best friend cheated on her husband with me. My wife doesn't know. That guy doesn't know too.