Passengers criticism

Is this fair?

Yes, it's fair. Of the people who would go to see paul blart, 33% enjoyed it. People went into passengers with a higher expectation, so less people enjoyed it.

That sounds about right. Only the first 31% of Passengers is good

>is this fair
No. Paul Blart does not deserve 33%.

does anyone even like jlaw

honestly curious

Doesn't matter, there is literally no lower form of life in the movie industry than a "professional critic."

My biggest issue with her was when I watched Silver Linings Playbook, she was fucking awful in it. Other than that I don't care about her. Is she a bitch or something?

she's so quirky and just like us

she is shit. thank god she is past her peak so we won't have to listen to her bitchy voice much longer

Is this fair?

Paul Blart ONE is actually pretty good. Comfy, too.

No. Paul Blart is pure mall kino.

>fappening
>everyone fawning over jlaw nudes
>not Johansson or even upton

>Abigail spencer outta fucking nowhere

My god that woman knows how to give herself a good time

yes

I still don't get why the jews pushed her so hard. Mediocre at best. Seems to phone it in a lot. Problem is they conditioned normies to think she's.the next Meryl Streep

i only looked at hayden patinerre, did not care about jlaw

>I still don't get why the jews pushed her so hard
what an odd way to start a sentence

I think I was part of the very vocal minority who thought Kate Upton won the fappening. Those giga breasts were everything I expected and more.

>he doesn't know about her and Weinstein

As a norwegian I can only apologize for use sending over such shitty actors and directors to Hollywood. We seem to lose any sense of art when we get a huge budget.

no
but normies who hate her for being "problematic" are even worse

I'm actually amazed the consensus of Passengers does not include the word "problematic".

>upton
I'm not into fridge

The first Paul Blart is actually serviceable for a kids movie

Passengers deserved it because of the implication

am I the only one who liked Mall Cop?