There is a new show on television and film!

There is a new show on television and film!
Is everyone excited?

It's interesting that (((they))) haven't figured out that ad hominem anti trump comedy isn't profitable or effective. Or maybe social conditioning is actually more important than profit for Hollywood these days

Yeah dude, this shtick isn't getting tired already at all. Also truth is stranger than fiction, Trump's normal news day is funnier than anything these morons can come up with.

Jesus Christ OP your other thread was only up a minute ago, calm it with the r/The_Donald baiting.

>hey that last thread died because everyone was done talking about That's My Bush 2
>let's make another thread!

theres a huge market of people who cant get enough trump criticism. thats why they make shit up for the news every day

>waaaaahh stop making fun of trump

SNL ratings prove you wrong

>trump

lets not make this about politics
no politics here
just a nice discussion about television and film

picnot related
at all

nope, see him and hear him enough already.

>anti trump comedy isn't profitable or effective
>SNL and Colbert's ratings rising

Why do alt-retards pretend to know anything about television?

what happened in the middle part

Is Trump the single worst thing to ever happen to comedy?

>dude drumpf LMAO

you would be the tv expert you fat shit

beats me!
nothing related to politics though, im sure

literally nothing

I think that had as much to do with political partisanship as it was just the fact that Obama had a pretty down to earth personality while Bush was a literal retard and Trump is a walking meme. Easier to lampoon those that just write the jokes themselves.

He's right, Fallon is losing to Colbert because he doesn't do Trump jokes very often, and this is just months after Colbert was at the precipice of cancellation due to shit ratings. Donnie winning has been the best thing to happen to Colbert, Oliver, SNL, whomever.

>Obama had a pretty down to earth personality
what personality

another white male on tv..... wow

Why are there so many false flaggers acting like they're from pol on this board?

This is so awesome. Atomic levels of liberal butt hurt. I can't believe they're doing this. Hilarious.

oh wow. That's a clear attack on the white race. wake up sheeple! white genocide, no gf, jews