Would you rather have force choke or force lightening abilities?

Would you rather have force choke or force lightening abilities?

Force choke. I've never seen anyone get killed with force lightning. It's like weaker than a taser.

Force choke
>choke people
>that's about it

Lightning
>power stuff
>hurt people which is pretty much the equivalent of choking
>see in the dark
>look cool at parties

I think the answer is pretty clear.

Would I have to use my hands or would I be able to stealth choke people?

Force choke, it's kinkier

actually I'm changing my answer

>look cool at parties
An even more valid point.

Force choke. I would learn to use it delicately and make it a force onahole.

This. Who the hell cares about being able to just choke people?

Force choke, easier to kill people without anyone noticing

>force lightening
Isn't that how Spics try to look more like white people?

Lightning

I'm never actually going to kill anyone so I might as well have a power that looks cool

Can you stealth jerk people off with force choke?

Does Pence have powers?

>force choke
Am I limited to choking? Can I just grip and move things that can't choke (e.g. pears)?

yes

force choke obviously. That can be done over view screens.

This thread has been an absolute failure. Not a single user has suggested the ability to choke your own dick. It liyerally feel like a girl doing it because you aren't actually touching yourself.

Force choke, women love to be choked

That shit would probably be too powerful and would crush your urethra or some shit

guys, force choke is the superior choice. it's stealthy and will look a lot less suspicious than fucking lightning flying out your hands. also, you can do it in a crowded street surrounded by hundreds of people and they wouldn't know it was you they'd just think you were autistic.

wew

In the books force lightning could roast people, and if you accept them as canon (I don't) you'd have to assume Palpatine was going easy on Luke to prolong his suffering

I pick Force Lightning though anyways because its badass but the best Force power is to trick the weak minded

If I had the force I'd make people shit themselves to death.

>look cool at parties
Which wouldn't matter because everyone would be dead afterwars.

>force choke
Thats just telekinesis they all have gib me sum lightning so i can fry sum jiggas

force choke seems like a better way to kill people if you wanted to be undercover. whoops someone fainted and died from lack of breath.

If you force lighting people the government will experiment on you

>Implying you won't have bitches literally begging to suck your dick when you impress them with your force lightning powers

Force choke doesn't have a weakness, lightning does.

kek

hands free

Force dick. I'd mind control, force dick, and mind wipe hot women.

why didn't palpatine teach darth maul how to do the lightning stuff?
why didn't count duku have evil sith eyes like darth maul and darth vader? are counts immune to that?
are darths not able to make lightning?

Reread the thread. Some user wants a force onahole from the choke powers

vader wasn't able to make lightnings since it would short-circuit himself, that's also why he died after killing Sheev

choke power or shock power

Choke is so much more useful.You can kill people so subtly, make it seem like they just died.

Force lightning is cool and all until you realize that it feeds off your life energy and literally kills you from the inside out. That's why sheev looks so fucked up after fighting windu.

Choke.

I mean, in V Vader is able to choke a dude through the video screen. Also lightening would probably cause collateral damage.

no its because windu literally redirected it back at him