Stop denying evolution

Stop denying evolution

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12805023
pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will you stop denying human evolution?

>tfw share political beliefs with creationist and climate change denial faggots
this is why we're going to lose 2020

>one day monkeys just randomly became humans
Yeah, makes sense, faggot

you just proved them wrong
based user

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Hey christcuck shill.

I'll just repost this strawpoll.me/12805023

stop denying prepping the bull

Nobody denies evolution
>b-but muh westboro baptist church

dubs & G*d is real

>tfw his new show is actually good

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING DOOMSDAY PROPHECY DEATH CULT
how are you not dogmatic again?

Wow a difference of 2. You sure showed them.

Kek

Lmao I love you how're so insecure you automatically think that i'm out to get you.

I'm interested in actually seeing the votes. Go figure. Its just easier to get (you)s from triggered christians when i called them cucks in their shitpost threads.

checkmate, Gnostics

As of 2013, a third of Americans did.
pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/

>Bill Nye Saves the World S01E01 1080p WEB 6CH HEVC x265-RMTeam
Bill Nye Saves the World S01E01 1080p WEB 6CH HEVC x265-RMTeam
>Bill Nye Saves the World S01E01 1080p WEB 6CH HEVC x265-RMTeam
Bill Nye Saves the World S01E01 1080p WEB 6CH HEVC x265-RMTeam

Download this cancer and die a slow death

That's because Americans are fucking stupid.

>stop saying as an engineer i am not qualified to talk about everything and anything i want

Yeah, well Europeans think GMOs are bad. Same stupid, different forms.

The thing about this though is that PhD holders don't necessarily any more general science knowledge than he does, just a lot of knowledge in a very specific area. He has just as much right to speak about things like evolution as famous physicists like Stephen Hawking does.

Really the only active famous evolutionary biologist I know of is Richard Dawkins and nobody gives a fuck what he says because of the atheist shit.

The shitty thing about left vs right culture wars which I truly detest is that people don't just think issue by issue rather than what is "my team" doing?

I may find Bill Nye's whole presentation dorky and unpleasant but that doesn't do anything to change the fact that I think ecological issues and particularly climate change are the biggest issues facing us and obviously even very related to mass migrations.

Evolution though is a non-issue. I suppose I believe in it but it makes no difference whether someone does or not, and getting uptight about it is just autistic pedantry.

>Stop denying evolution
>Homosexuality is natural

Neither leftists nor right wingers get it right.

Right wingers too often deny climate change, etc.

Left wingers push unscientific bullshit like queer theory and "patriarchy" etc.

Usually it's leftists that question shit like vaccines, GMOs, and anything that isn't "organic" and it's conservatives that question shit like evolution and climate change

In that regard science isn't politicized because there are retards on both ends that deny it

there should be a political alignment for people who believe in science. from now on, call me a scientologist because that's what i believe in