I just finished mad men and I gotta say overall the show is fantastic it definitely has a slow start but it picks up...

i just finished mad men and I gotta say overall the show is fantastic it definitely has a slow start but it picks up well and the character development is amazing

Watch it drunk

go suck a fat one you cunt

Welcome home user, it used to bring out the best in this board, still does on occasion. Just started 6 w/ commentary, really interesting insight.

Jews pushing aside the historical WASP elite of the US: The Show

Wanna explain how? Take you are time.

I thought it was fucking boring, it's a soap drama taking place in an office revolving around a bunch of people trying to leave good impressions in the advertisement business. No storyline or development whatsoever.

>a bunch of people trying to leave good impressions in the advertisement business

As succinct as it is revelatory, great job anonymous or did you get that off of the back of the chinese dvd bootleg?

>did you get that off of the back of the chinese dvd bootleg?

what the fuck is that, grandpa?

Took me ages to translate all those Chinese characters

this, it's what brought me to Sup Forums and now i'm here forever

elite mode: watch it high

It kept getting better and better until season 6 until season 7 when the pressure of wrapping everything up totally fucked it up.

fuck my sentence

What a beautiful, beautiful man.

I wanted to like this show, I really did. But I don't think I have the attention span for it.

>just started s1
>probably spoilers in this thread

fuck i wanna talk about it but fuck

Bert is the office strangler
Pete shoots up the office in the finale

Ginsburg is the one who burns it down with the final quip "man, what a bunch of mad men"

>bert is the office strangler

look at this pleb, he fell for the red herring that bert was killing all those people

SPIKE DIES!

meant for

wtf? then who reddit?

Bert knew facts about the case that only the strangler would know in S3ep1

Lane realized the killer wasn't wearing in shoes in S4ep5

The only person with motive to want Joan dead was bert S7 ep3

each episode is less than 45 minutes long

Yeah, I thought they started to work themselves into a rush, and the ending seemed kinda dumb to me. Still a pretty enjoyable experience, watching it

>missing out on /scdp/, etc.
>missing out on the only times Sup Forums was good
You fucked up

>mfw you're not joking

I didn't like it.
It was just people drinking and having affairs.
Sometimes you get a cringey ad pitch.

I went through the archive, it was maximum cringe and shitposting, also people spoiling the final episodes with leaked chinese bootlegs

link to download with commentary?

There's actually a deleted scene where Glen confesses to Sally but Weiner ultimately decided to keep it ambiguous/leave it open for a sequel spinoff series

I agree, and i really loved it.

It's been a while since I've been so engaged by a character drama, to the point where i wonder if i just don't have the patience for it anymore

Yeah, the first season doesn't know what it's doing and the first half of the second season kinda sucks but beyond that it is a top-notch show. One common misconception about it is it's a "man's" show. It's actually a woman's show (lots of soap opera style drama and female main characters) that's so well done that men can enjoy it too.

I just want to bend her over and fuck her ass.

>tfw nowadays mad men threads inevitably turn into waifu threads

Goddamn it now Sup Forums is so shit even the mad men threads aren't safe

>wanting to fuck her from behind with those giant ass tits

You gay.