Mommy-Daughter Kino when?

Mommy-Daughter Kino when?

How does she keep getting away with it?

i puddit in their mouths

They're going to do a Freaky Friday movie where one of them dies right after they switch, then the living one tries desperately to extend the length of the spell so they don't switch back and kill themselves, all while their sibling's ghost is trying to break the spell so they can return to the living and be released from their purgatory caused by the spell.

Pusy slaves

Do you mean Julia acting in a movie as Emma's mother? Because she's her aunt irl.

How is Emma so beautiful while Julia is ugly as sin?

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

Emma > frog > feminist cunt

wow you have bad taste.

that's not her daughter

How much would I have to pay them to become my slaves for a day?

Is she really most beautiful woman?

best emma mixed with emma stone actually came out pretty fucking good

That pic is shopped as hell. True, she has an interesting face structure and a pretty smile. But her looks are overrated, unless you like skinny af girls.

Nope, that title goes to Natalie Portman
But Julia Roberts certainly is a pretty woman (Pun intended)

she's her niece retard

But Hershlag is an oven dodger.

better than being a kodger dodger

Wtf she IS the daughter of Julia and Eric Roberts

Kino is so Reddit.

julia is her aunty

wtf i love incest now

welcome to filtered purgatory tripfag

Does her smile give anyone else the creeps?

Yes. I never understood why she was considered as the sexiest or prettiest or whatever hottest woman one or 2 decades ago.

> one or 2 decades ago

>2 decades ago

I have bad news, user

Damnit. Oh well I think the author of that article must be the only one in the world who thinks that she's the current most beautiful woman. She aged okay but that's about it.

>julia roberts - 5'8"
>emma roberts - 5'2"

How?

>Have a dude pictured in the right hand corner who is more attractive than the world's most beautiful woman
Step up.

The fuck? I can name a dozen women I know who's better looking then her.

Man that must be weird having a sister old enough to be your mom.

Well, more relevant, Emma's mother, Kelly Cunningham, is about the same height as Emma.

this is the grandchild

But on other hand her half sister is significantly taller and she's only 16.

Eric Roberts is 5'10''. Children can be taller than their parents too. Genes aren't limited to what is displayed by the parents.

>Man that must be hot having a sister old enough to be your mom.
Fixed.

That is actually an awesome idea for a movie.

*waves at emmabros*

Thanks.

Fuck off ashole we already decided Winona is best oven dodger in a thread today

>tfwywn watch a to-the-death catfight between Best Emma and Emma Watson

>tfwywn witness Emma bite into Watson with her powerful teeth and jaws, maybe tearing off a piece of her ear with her mouth, shedding first blood and quickly gaining the upper hand, unceasingly bludgeoning Watson with balled fists and raining shrill insults down upon her, catty remarks that are as savage in their delivery as the physical onslaught itself

>tfw watching with a massive, throbbing erection as Emma sets up a stunned Watson for the killing blow, tearing through the flesh of Watson's soft belly with multiple slashes from her beautiful knees (killing instruments as sharp as Japanese steel folded over 1000 times and as deadly as the precise strike of a predatory bird), the end result only ever possibly being absolute and literal evisceration of the hopeless, stupid girl on the receiving end

>a brief deluge of blood, the look of Watson's face as she becomes unraveled by Emma and proceeds to go into shock, and her innards spilling wholly to the ground below her at Emma's cute feet—these are to be the last moments of Emma Watson's life, the secret final hallmarks shared in memory only by yourself and your lover Emma

>tfw making love to your beautiful Emma in the aftermath, her face and sweet, sweet lips all splattered and speckled with still warm blood and she's feeling all giddy and giggly and sexy over her victory, her bloodlust having been satiated… but her carnal lust only having just been awoken!

>tfw I just watched Closer

Young Natalie is best Natalie.

But I feel Julia Roberts has held up better with age.