I chose my path, you chose the path of a hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city

I chose my path, you chose the path of a hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city.
But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fall, fail, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TlF0Ik7b55s
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Def should do a podcast on comic book movies.

Name your top 5 movies

youtu.be/TlF0Ik7b55s

>"You're pathetically predictable, like a nigger on welfare"

woah

It was a different time.

The best that hack who made the dark knight, whoever he was, is just completely rip off spider-man.

>"...thats something Hitler learned!"

JESUS RAIMI

He's not the hero New York needs, but the one we deserve

>AAAUUGH DON'T TELL HARRY I LOST MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKKK

>"What, we can get a picture of the twin towers crumbling down then we can sure get a picture of this weirdo!"

Holy shit, way too soon Raimi.

>tfw there hasn't been another fight to the death as brutal and raw in a superhero movie that can match this in the last 15 years

>here's your money Peter. You're really screwing me harder than one of those flathbush heebs

how did they get away with this?

Super hero flicks dont reach this level of brutality anymore, bad guys either get pushed over or fall to their death

What about Batman and Bane in the sewers? Or was that shite like the rest of the flick?

>Logan does not exist, Logan does not exist

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

one of the reasons raimi's spiderman was the superior

This is literally the dialogue in The Dark Knight. How the fuck did Nolan get away with it?

DC fanboys are incapable of thought. Their superheroes are written by children.

>this is superman, he has all the powers
>this is batman he's super smart because he's batman

It was all very PG-13.

So where did he get the giant spear?

niggers

I had to stop the video 20 seconds in, it was too good. That shot of the bomb bouncing so perfectly and then popping, that steady camera, that atmosphere, that scream...

Why did it all have to go to capeshit?