Connected TV Universes

Are there any such things other than the Marvel Netflix series and the DC CWverse? I'm wondering if it's been done before - crossovers, spinoffs, etc. - all TV shows.

Do you guys know any?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetommywestphall.wordpress.com/the-master-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, there's this:
thetommywestphall.wordpress.com/the-master-list/

I've never heard of a majorly interconnected one but there's loads of shows in the CSI-verse:

>CSI
>CSI: Miami
>CSI: NY
>CSI: Cyber
>Without a Trace (one episode crossover with CSI)

Angel was a spinoff of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and they regularly had crossover story arcs.

Bones did a crossover with Sleepy Hollow which was weird.

Cheers > Fraser
Perfect Strangers > Family Matters
DeGrassi I guess

Yeah that's a good example I guess

this

Isn't Law and Order in the same universe? I'm pretty sure they had a crossover or something.

I don't think Munch appeared on CSI but he was in both The X-Files and Arrested Development.

Two and a Half men has a crossover with CSI.
Dharma and Greg appears on Two and a Half men.

Cheers, Wings and Frasier are connected.

The various Stargate shows are connected in universe, there's also a tertiary connection to Farscape in SG-1.

>Two and a Half men has a crossover with CSI.
I forgot about that. Mythbusters also had a cameo, and they had a crossover with Deadliest Catch. The CSI-verse is growing.

It's not the CSI-verse you fucking moron.

Read the quote chain you fucking moron

X-Files with Millennium and Lone Gunmen

Joe Biden, playing himself, was in Law & Order: SVU. So SVU is connected to our universe. Since our universe is the meta-verse, SVU is connected to all other shows.

The quote chain doesn't even involve Munch, you fucking nigger.

READ THE QUOTE CHAIN YOU FUCKING MORON

I never said anything about Munch, we were talking about CSI

Xena and Hercules

Yeah you're just dumb.

Aggressively dumb.

#REKT How will I ever recover from you misreading the quote chain

You're so fucking dumb.

You have a low IQ irl.

>The part of the mad guy suffering from the dunning kruger effect was played by DeMarquis Le-Ah Johnson

If I start replying via image macros will you stop giving me (You)s? You obviously can't read on your own.

Shut the fuck up, dumb guy.

Make me. I think I've figured you out now. You realised we were talking about CSI, but you're butthurt that nobody gave your post about Munch any (You)s, so you had to "this" yourself, and then started getting mad at the rest of us when we still didn't reply.

Tough luck kiddo.

Another show in the CSI-verse is The Simpsons, who had a crossover with Mythbusters and through them probably every other show is included due to their love of guest stars.

You're really fucking super dumb.