Is this still the aliens and Hitler channel?

Is this still the aliens and Hitler channel?

don't forget American Pickers

No it's just Pawn Shops and Sword Making shows

Comfy show

Haven't seen a Hitler show on there in 10 years.

no, normies were actually starting to like hitler despite that not being their purpose so they started making shit about fishermen, pawnshops and garbage men

It's the Hammering Channel, the last time I heard, it's got a hardon for blacksmiths as its flavor of the season.

hey do you guys have battletoads

Remember kids, aliens are the ones responsible for the pyramids

This too. Blacksmith competition marathons all the time

/thread

I love the thought of kids writing this down in their history homework.

The shit channel.

so how much longer until ancient aliens reveals the shape shifting reptilian elite?

They need to bring back Modern Marvels.

Hardcore pawn lol

>tfw my free preview of the World Fishing Network is going to end soon

What am I gonna get comfy and watch for 6 hours straight now, bros?

is that they show where they pointlessly show some queer with a hand hologram thing?

you could always watch some paint dry

no. If you don't know Modern Marvels in a history channel thread neck yourself

No, it's the show where they show you the history and pretty much all the ins and outs of a subject with cool little facts. There were 19 seasons. There's hundreds of episodes on a lot of different shit like trains, radar, gunpowder, big rig trucks, fast food, satellites, space ships, etc. They also did some specials on engineering disasters.

National Geographic has been moving in the same direction as History and Discovery, they're making a drama show about Einstein having sex with his assistant or some shit.

there is even an episode about dirt. I shit you not. Modern Marvels "Dirt". Show could make anything interesting.

Oh wow! an old nintendo. $500 dollars right there all day

Get a job on a fishing tug and realise that it is absolutely miserable work.

>FROM BRIAN GRAZER
>ACADEMY AWARD WINNER GEOFFERY RUSH
It looks like shit.

Oh I believe it. I'm just imagining it right now. The main narrator guy had such a comfy voice. It's hard for me to watch the episodes he doesn't narrate.

found it. season 15 episode 2. Dirt.

It's hard to find good streams but you can find quite a few of the episodes on YT. I'll have to try an check it out.

I looked into getting a box set but it's expensive as fuck and the reviews say a lot of it is just engineering disasters episodes. Honestly it's the more mundane shit that I enjoy. Like I would probably really enjoy Dirt.

watch Fishing with John on repeat.