Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

yes.

>show is literally 50 years old

Yeah, not as often if the house has carpets though. Think of all the shit they brought in from the new York streets into their homes

Why?

>he doesnt wear house sneakers
baka

imagine being at home and all your friends are coming and going and sometimes you just join them - would you really want (them) to put the shoes off and on all the time?

So we can run away if somebody starts shooting at us.

which action are you referring to?

>Americans

I think you mean Jews.

Wearing outdoor shoes indoors obviously

Um. Yes? I don't want hobo's shit in my house.

>falling for the barefoot meme

yes, people wear their shoes indoors

we also clean our floors and sit on furniture so it's not an issue

only fucking weirdos who have parents that don't own TVs or let you take drinks out of the kitchen have a 'no shoes rule'

you can walk around my house with your sweaty smelly feet if you want, i guess. i'll just have to mop extra to get the smell out

Yes. I make people take their shoes off. It actually makes people more cosy, and keeps my carpet clean.

I don't have people "coming and going" in general, but if I do, then I can make exceptions as long as they haven't stood in dogshit

You do realize your feet get so sweaty and smelly because you wear shoes 18 hours a day, right?

Yes.

Because there is only so many times a man can stub his toe before saying no more.

Good goy, buy our shoes

Don't you freaks wear socks?

Leaf here, literally nobody around here but white trash wear their shoes indoors. Everyone else takes them off at the door.

yeah that's why south asian people in their flip flops smell like fucking flowers!

Just sweep/vacuum after your guests leave, you autists. I would never ask my adult friends to take their shoes off like we're having a fucking sleepover.

I do, it's for protection

Your friends sound like slobs if they don't have the decency to take off their shoes.

difference?

It's weird to ask people to do that, sorry. Unless we've been hiking or something, whatever small amounts of dirt that comes off their shoes is easily cleanable.

What kind of a neanderthal has smelly feet unless they've just been exercising?

You shouldn't have to ask them. They should ask you automatically, its called manners.

Do you live in fucking india?? Do you have to wade through piles of shit to get to work? If no, then why the fuck are you bringing up god damn pooinloos as if what their shit caked feet smells like has any relevance to anything at all.?

Why would anyone WANT to wear shoes indoors? The first thing I want to do when I get home is kick them off.

Nah it's fine. I'm not a middle age suburban mom that yells at the kids to take their shoes off. They can take their them off if they choose but actually enforcing that as a rule is autistic.

yeah bro and I get naked too!

this. Shoes are for modern age slaves. They literally deform your feet. We force are children to wear shoes 8+ hours a day and this is what happens.

>kick them off

UNTIE YOUR LACES YOU LAZY FUCK YOU'RE STRETCHING YOUR SHOES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Untie them after you take them off. There is literally no reason to untie them while they're on your feet.

That makes zero sense. How loose are your fucking laces?

jesus the left is ugly and deformed as fuck

looks like hillbilly feet

Obviously no one will wanna take their shoes off in your dirty ass home. And obviously your home will remain dirty as long as people continue to bring dirt inside. It's a vicious circle.

>the 90's were 50 years ago

Oh god

Walking around your house naked is uncomfortable and dirty though so that doesn't really work as a sarcastic argument.

Do you people not own vacuum cleaners?

I've never worn shoes that I couldn't kick off while the laces were tied unless they were boots.

>Walking around your house naked is uncomfortable

Haha listen to this guy

>not always double knotting

I do, but I also don't take my plates and dump the crumbs on the floor because I own one.

To each his own but just don't force people to take their shoes off. It's just weird.

i thought it was eating chips out the bag

Casual clothing is more comfortable then being naked. It insulates cold and heat depending on the circumstance.

Different user, you're right in that you shouldn't force them to take them off or even mention it if they don't but I'd think it was weird if they didn't take them off automatically. At least if they walked on the carpet. Hardwood and tile is a different story.

Depends on whether or not you had a mom that drilled taking off your shoes at the door into you as a kid. I always leave my running shoes at the door and wear my Chuck Taylors in the house.

Do you let them shit on the floor too? It's weird to force them to use the bathroom, right? And you do own a mop, don't you?

>feet on bare ground
>upper body exposed to nothing

boy it sure is more uncomfortable

lol

Well my home regulates the temperature with radiators and air conditioners so I don't have to wear clothes indoor to keep warm.

Yeah your upper body is exposed to nothing if you never plan on sitting down and laying back at any point during the day. Also
>feet on bare ground
There's nothing uncomfortable about this since feet were designed to, well, walk. But otherwise, socks nigger. I like how we just pretend these don't exist in these arguments.

So you walk around naked?

Why are Jews and Europeans so obsessed with feces? Its like you think every time you go outside the ground is nothing but shit.
ffs, you people share your countries with heebs and hajis that wipe their asses with their HANDS. So how about you fuck off about our dusty shoes?

in socal weather doesn't exist so shoes in the house are the norm

there's literally nothing to track in

try living somewhere with good weather sock cucks

>So you walk around naked?

Yeah as often as I can

I hope you have a clean asshole

Eurotards literally have no comprehension of well manicured American suburbs. Their streets and sidewalks are always filthy.

Do what?
Talk on the phone?
eat chips?

This.

feet are disgusting

And how many people on Sup Forums, not counting underage faggots still living at home, lives in a nice clean suburb?

Euro here. At one's own place one always takes hem off and it's absurd to imagine otherwise. With visitors it depends. If it's friends or acquaintances and the visit is not very short then it's the absolute norm to take your shoes off. I wouldn't get very irritated if one did not, though. If say a friend just steps in for a second to collect his phone he forgot at my place then usually he won't take his shoes off. Strangers and people in general who visit for "official purposes" usually don't take their shoes off.

into their NEW YORK homes, now you begin to understand

>ruffles
>refrigerator magnets
>bike in home
>bathroom door wide open
>PHONE ON COUCH

only white retards do this shit, real people don't this stuff

nah Zurich is pretty clean.

Just as "clean" as any American streets

>bike in home
>only white retards

Enjoy getting your bike ripped off every 2 months

Do you seriously not have bike garages where you come from?

>feet
>on the ends of limbs
>the limbs your entire bodyweight rests on
>no air
>not getting sweaty
People who aren't on their asses all day

>bike garages
What kind of turbo hipster area does this, and why do you think that is normal?

Maybe a normal garage

basements have extra rooms for bikes

>bike garage

They're extremely common in Europe.

If A is "deformed", then I'd rather be deformed. B looks like a caveman's foot.

lmao what a bunch of fucking nerds

JERRY THESE NIGGERS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY

>says the white boi

>be american
>see roach on kitchen floor
>roach spray whole floor to kill that tough bastard
>throw dead roach in toilet
>piss on it's twitching remains and flush
>walk allover kitchen floor cooking dinner
>roach spray and grease popping from oven under my bare feets
>crawl into bed with my roach spray and greasy feet then proceed to eat my dinner
I dindu nuffin wrong