<Be seeing you>

not in John Wick 3, that's for sure.

Or anywhere in the next 3 to 5 years.

She's already yesterday's news. Michelle Rodriguez for the new generation.

damn, she ain't going to be in rush hour 3

>she

What the fuck was the point?

J U S T

She will return, they'll give her the Crank treatment and Jason Statham will make a cameo as Chev Chelios and then they both have to fug while shooting guns to kill the badguys to stay alive and keep their adrenaline going while John Wick is like "I dont know what the fuck is my movie is about anymore" but then does some Gunkata shit with Al Swearingen for the last 30 mins of the movie and no one gets the upper hand

>ywn have a qt mute gf

Is it weird that I thought she was a qt

no, she is cute, once she doesn't talk or reveal her garbage fucking tattoos.

something about women in suits is strangely hot

Why was John Wick 2 so much worse than the first one? What a wasted opportunity.

it wasn't tho

>Abused as a child
>Bipolar disorder
>Clinical depression
>Claims to be "genderfluid"

Every-fucking-time a girl decides to do the qt tomboy thing it turns out she has a fuckton of mental baggage

But it was:

>Long fight scene in the catacombs, that was way too dark to be enjoyable and belonged more in your average action movie crap from Hollywood
> More head shots doesn't mean more action, instead there should have been way more elaborate scenes with fight choreography
>Bitch in OP was killed off fairly easily and quickly. Wick should have fucked her up way more.

you are incorrect

I'll give you 3 reasons, you give me 3 words.

Naw

>when ur a xer

Was john wick 2 a parody/spoof or was it meant to be taken seriously? As a parody Of the action genre it was great. If it was supposed to be another die hard holy fuck lol