RUN ELON

>That look.

She's telling the world she has him ensnared.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCw1btnNqjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STEM betas should literally be barred from being allowed to make their own personal life decisions.

Or maybe she actually loves him.

What a cynical and pessimistic board Sup Forums has become.

Found the virgin

>tfw she will single-handedly prevent us from colonizing mars in the decades to come

>She's telling the world she has him ensnared.
Or she could be signalling that she's just another vapid whore that he'll discard in the next 5 days

>actually believing it would ever happen

Im sure she loves the idea of that monthly pay check

>Or maybe she actually loves him

lol. Get a load of this cuck.

Considering he married the same vapid whore twice i doubt it.

Is not like he has ever escaped being a beta just because he is rich. This was bound to happend sooner or later.

Beta will always be beta and manipulated by Stacys.

Humanities only hope is when the japanese start improving those fembots.

how does this guy make such horrible mistakes with women

I trust Doug Stanhope when he says she's a fucking whore liar.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCw1btnNqjk

>unironically using the L word

Oh son you've got a lot coming for you.

Damn man....you've got a harsh road ahead

this.

i give a fuck about depp or heard, but i trust stanhope. this bitch is a golddigger sociopath

Lol does she not care about her image? most people already hate her.. she isn't even subtle about this shit

>cucking yourself
>in 2017

She's so fucking hot thought

>calling me a virgin because I'm not stupid enough to believe that a Hollywood skank actually "loves" a billionaire for his personality

You're cute.

In under 3 years she will be taking him to the cleaners

cap this post
has to be bait

Kek I'm 45 and married. At some point you'll realize a woman loving you for your billions is not that different from loving you for your humor or your common interests or attitude or personality or whatever other kiddy fantasy that Hollywood has deluded you into thinking what love means.

The difference is that Elon has something a lot of women want and are (probably) willing to put up with a lot of his weird bullshit for. What do you have that women want? Before you even say anything next, tell me what you actually have that women want. Seriously, what should women see in you that's worth your company? And if your answer boils down to nothing then Elon already has that over you.

DON'T WORRY GUYS IT'S 99D UNDER WATER SPACE CHESS

I bet the millions she makes off this divorce she won't give away to charity.

every time someone says to cap their post they're either saying something insanely obvious or something completely retarded

So you're admitting that she loves his money and not him?

>45
>says kek

You aren't fooling anyone

My tall heroin chic physique, my facial aesthetic, and naturally my devilish sense of humor.

Musk will cuck himself so hard, he'll have no other recourse but to start building advanced sexbots.

i for one am happy for based mars man, even if it means hes eventually getting his soul sucked out through his dick

If he survived this he will survive that.

insanely obvious, thanks for playing.

You just KNOW that cunt will take him for all he's worth and collectively set back the world 20 years because she wants new Prada bags while Elon is out on the streets begging for change telling everyone how he almost got mankind on Mars like a crazy person

>He looks totally brainwashed.
H-hot.... Do me next, Amber. I'll get a lot of money together.

>gets divorced
>donates divorce settlement cash for good PR move
>realises she has no real money
>suddenly she is dating a recently divorced billionaire who she would have no real contact with unless she was actively seeking him out

yeah "love"

how do we know elon isn't pulling a double cross?
>heard tries to take elon for his money
>elon knows and takes her for her body then takes her money
>heard is now used up and trying to financially recover by doing Never Back Down 5

>So you're admitting that she loves his money and not him?

The money is a part of him. It's part of his appeal. Just like a nice pair of tits is part of a woman's appeal. Are you saying you would love a woman just for her personality if the rest of her was absolute garbage? Probably not, since a garbage exterior tends to betray a garbage interior (i.e a woman who can't take care of herself).

It's the same with men and you sound like a fat tumblrite when you try to separate the assets from the person. Personality and drive is what got Elon his wealth. Ambition too. Things most men here don't know anything about. If Elon truly had a shit personality, he'd still be as poor as you. Pic related is part of Elon's life and identity. It's his dream realized and now he's making bank off it. Where's your realized dream?

Elon is far more prepared to handle a woman like Amber than you'll ever be.

FPBP. As a STEM beta, I fully agree.

that'd would be an interesting story. like half of humanity dies in a nuclear bomb and she takes all his money and other women like her do the same to others like him and the internet is killed for a while and there's no documentation of Elon's accomplishments and he's seriously out there telling these insane stories about Tesla and his rocket projects and no one believes him because anyone over 35 was killed.

give him marital advice via twitter

>brainwashed

Is she a CIA sex operative?

hey wait a few years before getting married, ok? learn a little more about the reality of life before diving into your first relationship...

You're a fucking idiot.

Just shut up.

Didn't he marry her twice both times without a prenup?

don't worry. Elon has already pumped Amber with nanomachines(by way of sexual fluid exchange) to unconsciously control her actions and thought process. she thinks she's still in control, but that is false. Elon has thought of everything. he will save mankind.

It's sad that a lot of STEM people go into the field with no real purpose or direction. THey're usually just smart, make decent grades, and want to have some sense of intellectual superiority so they figure STEM is a no brainer. Unfortunately, they don't have a real goal or career options so they clog up the majors in college and then clog up the job market all for no reason other than just "they think STEM is right for them". Half of those people would be better doing a trade skill or being a small business entrepreneur.

uh huh.

so in other words: yes, she's only dating him for the money.

Just admit you're a nobody.

Because that's all you will ever be.

This.

Who cares why, as long as you get what you want out of the relationship lmao.

All he has to do is present a prenup. Even if he didn't she is not entitled to his holdings/earnings before they met by any legal definition.

Those extreme JUST cases you've heard about is men who were married before/while they amassed their fortunes.

Then they really do get half your shit.

She isn't hot enough for that. She is hot enough for bitchy high school cheerleader captain Stacy.

Yes, she's only dating him for him. The money is a part of him. Stop being poor.

I want her to fuck him up BAD. I have nothing against the man, but her single-handedly destroying this man and his ventures would be the icing on the cake for gg 2.0

Just admit that you're a retard who's wrong so you felt the need to throw around ad hominems instead.

Why do teenage white boys think billionaires are unlovable?
Just because you guys might need a billion for a hot gf doesn't mean Elon would.

Elon JUST

>translation: she wants his money

Why are you so fucking autistic? Holy fuck.

You'll always be a nobody. Just like your old man.

A loser to the end of your days.

WHYYY

>translation: his money is why he's getting head right now and you're not

Stay poor.

Prenups get thrown out all the time.

Like the succubus queen wouldn't anticipate that anyway

>You'll always be a nobody
>says the guy getting into pointless arguments on Sup Forums

pottery

Elon used to be really insecure
he's gotten better as he has gotten older but he is still arrogant in a lot of ways
I'm sure one of the major reasons he has for dating Amber Heard is just so that he can say he's dating one of the "hottest" women in the world.

what makes you think he isn't getting head right now

Jesus, she looks rough without gobs of make-up and the hollywood treatment. Looks like the mousey, frail farmer's daughter that was in FFA at your high school.

>At some point you'll realize a woman loving you for your billions is not that different from loving you for your humor or your common interests or attitude or personality or whatever

It's amazing just what kind of characters and opinions I encounter on imageboards. I really hope this is all just a persona you created for trolling/arguing purposes.

Your old was a loser and his old man was a loser.

Just a long line of genetic losers. And you'll never scrape out of his shadow.

Not him but you don't fucking get it, you sound like you never had a girlfriend.

>She's only sucking your dick because you're the guitarist of Guns n' Roses, think about it man!11

Who gives a fuck, it's the same with lots of money, it's a part of who you are and what you have to offer.

That's really all it boils down to with getting women. Having the looks or the status (both is ideal but either one will suffice).

If you have neither you'll be grasping for handouts and be lucky if you get a girl at all.

Because I'm getting head from him right now and there's no one else here.

Do prenups even work anymore? I heard you need to do it under a certain condition with lawyers and shit to make it valid. Meming aside, are you saying that judges can just toss it out just cause the fuckers feel like it?

no u :^)

>he still believes Disney's happily ever after

Stop watching cartoons for children.

You see, the key is simply not being American scum. I wish Elon would move his base of operations to Australia or somewhere else with lots of land and people willing to help his endeavors.

Yes, and the argument here is that Amber Heard is a gold digger.

What's the fucking issue?

I understand what you're trying to say, but money really isn't a part of a person. It's something that can be easily taken away in court for plenty of reasons.

u on (v:

She doesn't seem the type

Do you often imagine men sucking your dick, homo?

That's how she loves. You've never been loved so you don't understand.

So you would be ok with setting back space exploration another 50 years? Musk is possibly this centuries Howard Hughes. He really needs a secret society looking out for him.

>Or maybe she actually loves him.

Its not that they're not lovable. But Amber Heard is pretty fucking sketchy

>It's something that can be easily taken away in court for plenty of reasons.

Everything can be taken away. Everything.

This, any lawyer anons here can explain to us if prenups are a good to have, or just a meme?

Have you been loved, user?

not in commiefornia or jew york

they throw that shit out

Only at gunpoint. Because then it's rape. And rape isn't about sex, it's about control.

Yeah get back to me when you've had like 6+ relationships longer than 1 year. Or married twice.

As a man you won't feel the same way the 8th time around. Sure you love her, but you know how it works now. You're just not a naive teenebopper with his first girlfriend head over heels anymore.

Money and status can be taken away easier than your personality or humor.

She's not even attractive, holy shit.

Holy fuck, this the stupidest, most autistic interaction I've ever heard on this board.

I'm out.

>wanting depp's sloppy seconds
You just know he had her do a bunch of weird things
Musk will never compare
What a beta faggot

Ask your mom.

Just like she lived Johnny Depp, right?

She said she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

He doesn't care he thinks it's all a computer simulation anyway

I don't get it
She's not that hot and obviously ruined Depp for cash
Elon risking Space-X and Tesla for this ho

based kot

>She's not that hot

you would cum if she touched you with one finger

Some user explained it very well in the last thread.

Amber might not be a 10/10 to you, but she is literally Elon's waifu. She is an 11/10 to him and he has been chasing her for years. He is experiencing the equivalent of your waifu becoming real and falling in love with you. Anime is literally becoming real in front of his eyes and he's too filled with unbridled euphoria to see it's all an illusion.