How come the French can do this but Americans and Brits can't?

How come the French can do this but Americans and Brits can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rui36tNEns8
youtu.be/7h8e7Byr1TI?t=36m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean get a "woody woodpecker"or "stiffy" or "boner"?

Well Americans and Brits are so fat and drunk that their junk don't work no more.

Please tell me theyre 18+ pretending to be preteens.

We Americans can do this if the boy is black.

What movie?

literally every 5th and 6th grader have made out before, whats the big deal?

Because sex is unnatural, unhealthy, and evil.

Not violence, though. That's completely natural, entirely healthy to engage in, and makes God happy.

Speak for yourself, Mohammed.

Unironically this is correct

Looks like the kid from 2 and a half men.

Yeah whatever it's not like they showed the little cunny's pusy leaking wetness or anything. fuck the double standard

what country did Polanski run away to again?

Because you're watching the wrong movies

*sips tea*

What, kiss girls during your childhood? Legit anyone can do this.

based fellow kinoseur

Not me

Puritans it gave the Anglosphere a moral guardian bent.

Enjoy you're ban

bump

Bump for this

This is true though.

>there are kids who do this shit
ho lee fuk

cute!

God loves sex, otherwise he wouldn't have made it so amazing and made it the only way to procreate and make more christians to worship him. He doesn't like adultery and fucking random women and not taking responsibility and creating another gutter rat (aka black people). That's why whenever you have a child he gets black skin if you don't take care of him right.

You, I like you. You're special friend.

oh no kissing and a boner

you are like little baby

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rui36tNEns8

>tfw missed my chance at childhood romance / love / sex
>kissless until 17
>no french kissing until 18 (when i kissed two girls at the same time, thanks to a friend)
>didn't touch or suck on any bare tits till 21
>no penis touching, hand job, or blowjob till 21
>no sex until 26
>didn't even ejaculate with a girl until 26
i am such a disappointment

Why do you feel like this? It's really not that big of a deal, I mean childhood romance? That would of lasted a week at the most.

im European, is this true?

Does this filth really need to be shown on screen? I mean what does this contribute to the film? They could have showed it in a classy way, instead we get this degeneracy.

TRIGGERED

its an experience i've entirely missed out on

and maybe if i experienced it i wouldnt have had such trouble / low self esteem that led all those other things to come later in life

I'm Canadian and It's 100% true. Most american children are so obese from birth they have never even seen their genitalia

Get the fuck out normie. You can't complain when you didn't even reach wizard status.
>kissless until 17
Oh poor little baby, there are literally people in here whose only interaction with other women are with family members

You're an idiot. There's a difference between distinguishing violence as fantasy and sex as fantasy because of the added incentive of the body. We cant have children engaging in such activity in spite of god when they don't know any better. Its our job to protect the future from useless whores who contribute nothing to society.

"Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." - 1 Corinthians 6:18-20

This was well crafted b8

>tfw had a titty monster girlfriend at 14
you guys should just kys imo

yeah but the difference is i tried at every fucking turn and obsessed over it for years

till i kissed a drunk slut who cheated on her boyfriend and woulda banged me if i didn't have a conscious and if memory servers i came in my pants

>mfw the only girls who have flirted with me are my cousins

I know, right? Its such a common occurrence.

Got my first kiss at 14. I made out a couple times after that, but I haven't touched a girl in 5 years.

>modern french movie
>no black people
what the fuck am i watching?

>Jumping to a lake after kissing a girl

Do europeans really do this?

literally me

Sharia Law already in place in France

ackshually the Japanese did it because that film is based on a piece of Japanese literature.

>being this much of an idiot

Those tits looks so suckable

give me some source mang

What movie is this?

I couldn't enjoy this movie because that kid looked like the most annoying little shit that went to my school.

Why is kissing allowed when they are their own age but not the guy is older

god doesn't exist

>a femdom performer is born

More like you should kys that was the peak of your sexual life and you know it

they went too far when she wiped her mouth

>tfw when first kiss at 10 or something
>first girlfriend at 13 maybe?
>first french kiss at 15 or 16
>suddenly everything goes wrong and still virgin at 24
What the fuck went wrong with me? I was gonna be a normie, I was suppose to be a normie.

youtu.be/7h8e7Byr1TI?t=36m16s

Who was in the wrong here?

what the fuck

The french are degenerates. Always have been, always will be. It's why their country is dying.

This shit fucked me up as a kid.

>mang
Tried a Reverse Google Image Search, movie seems to be called Quartier Lointain.

In the US sex is perverse and should be hidden and considered dirty or impure. It's deviancy. In France they treat sex like we treat patriotism.

Oops. That should've started at 36:16.

only cuckservatives care about patriotism

>first kiss at 11
>kissed a couple other girls until 13
>no contact with women until somehow kissed one 2 months ago
>still a virgin at 20
desu it only hurts when I'm reminded of what I'm missing out on, or when I see some 15yo cunt having more life experience and being more mature than me, then faggots like this come around and think it's only about the act itself and not everything it indirectly entails

this would have been kino if she didnt wiped her face, that was just cheap.

anyone else find it creepy how adult directors portray young sexual desire as something pure? It's kind of like they tell us about their nostalgia for cunny

t. actual pedo

>You'll never rape Lucía

what the heck?!

Has any movie ever depicted lust as well as Orphan?

>first kiss at 19
>haven't done anything with a girl since

somehow I've managed to not have that resentment swallow me whole /r9k/ style. I'm by all accounts a normal, well adjusted and not ugly person. But it's waiting in me. Somewhere in there.

Thanks. I tried that already and it didn't give me anything.

>future THIS IS WHAT I WAS WEARING picketer

>I've managed to not have that resentment swallow me whole

That's what I thought too

Lmao, look at these losers reminiscing about their beta lives.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

>I'm by all accounts a normal, well adjusted and not ugly person
that's why

sauce for this pleb pls

>be 22
>first kiss 3 weeks ago on a date with a former coworker
>dumps me after 2 weeks
now
>work in retail at upper-middle class supermarket
>clientele is a constant stream of young couples, groups of women, and moms
I've come to a realization though. The amount ugly fucks I see with cute girlfriends is unbelievable. People are lonely and just want companionship, if you see an attractive woman and she is single, she will probably go out on a date with you just because you were man enough to ask her. Realistically you have nothing to lose except your virginity.

Do you think that was funny?!

Blue bra is Después de Lucía, pretty gud

Most likely. That girl looks 20.

Why are american christians so retarded? Not a coincidence the biggest fedoralords are from burgerstan.

>americans

French people are so fucking horny. They put this kind of shit in their movies all the time.

wat quinoa?

I beg to differ.

How old is that chick?

>first kiss at 10
>first sexual experimentation with a different girl at 10 (tried sticking my dick in a girl)
>more experimenting with a third girl at 11
>first actual girlfriend and french kissing at 15 (but only once as she lived far away and we broke up later)
>first actual relationship and sex at 18

Still feels like I missed out on much.

why is it always france

I was on vacation in st. john's once and on the beach I saw sitting next to a french guy and his family. What looked like his 16 year old daughter was sunbathing topless (this was neither a nudist beach nor a very large and secluded location).

At one point, I have know idea why, his daughter started play running away from him and he chased her around basically playing grab ass and tickling her waist.

Never in my life I have I experienced as much culture shock as I did on the beach that day. Truly made me ponder self-referentially

>summer between fourth and fifth grade
>stay at sitter's house on weekdays
>sitter has a daughter year younger than me
>sitter likes to drink and take naps
>spend afternoon with daughter in basement naked and playing with each other's bits
>pretend I'm a Playboy photographer and she's my model
>she sits on a chair and spreads her legs while I do pic related and make camera clicking noises

I still jerk off to those memories on occasion.