Movies where the good guys keep winning?

Movies where the good guys keep winning?

Trump supporters are incapable of critical thinking. Also, Water: Still wet.

>drumpf voters like drumpf
BIG REVEAL

Also: Hillary still not president. Deal with it.

I wouldn't call voting for Trump the "right thing to do", I respect all the never-Trumpers out there, but I don't regret voting for Trump. He has tons of flaws, but he's better than Hillary would have been, and that's why I voted for him in the first place.

We are dealing with it.

It's trump who can't seem to get over it.

>Majority of country votes for Trump
>he begins to fulfill virtually every campaign promise he made to that majority
>People who didn't vote for Trump insist he will be impeached

Why do liberals have such a poor grasp on logic and basic math?

That's the one aspect of this that I'm not sad about. Fuck her and fuck the Democrats for sending this neocon bitch to run for president when their entire country is at stake.

My nigga is killing it.

All the libs have to cling on lately is the travel ban being blocked. It's moving through the courts while they flaunt that as some epic failure when he's upheld literally everything else. It's hilarious to watch them grasp for anything they can claim as a victory.

Our new Court Justice seems pretty based, but if he cucks out on repealing Roe v. Wade, I'll be disappointed.

Give me a solid, policy driven answer as to why he was better fit for the job of President. Without memes, fee fees or slurs. Provide for me a concrete justification for your vote.

Probably the best opening 6 months of any presidents. Done so much.

After the mid terms when they get rid of all the obstructionist cucks in congress, Trump will finally go no brakes on the wall and travel ban and finally make this country great again.

So much winning.

Do we live in the same universe, buddy?

>I'm not a fan of bipartisanship whatsoever and I want one party to run everything

>wall not built
>travel ban not implemented
>obamacare not repealed
>hillary not in jail
>swamp not drained

Ha, Drumpf's poll numbers are so shit that Faux News has to come up with an irrelevant one to make him look good. Sad.

Fewer abortions. Hillary is the most pro-choice candidate in history, and I think abortion is evil. Also, I think smaller government is better for the economy. Trump isn't as small as I'd like, but still, better than Hillary.

And don't jump on my case about how you think there's a contradiction between wanting small government and wanting abortion illegal. I think abortion is murder, and it's okay for small government to still forbid murder.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I didn't say that, do liberals even know how to read.

A lot of the obstructionist are lifelong republicans and neocons like Paul Ryan.

Roe v. Wade will never be repealed.

So, are you criticizing Trump for being blocked by democrats? I don't quite follow your logic.

But...you are contradicting yourself. It must have been frustrating for you how one day he's pro-choice the next minute he is pro-life and back and forth until he wins. I'm still not sure what he is, baffled that you think he even cares. How do Trump voters even know what his basic beliefs are when they change constantly?

nah

once Ginsburg dies during Trumps presidency and we get another based judge like Gorsuch they will push the vote

That's what I'm afraid of. If it doesn't happen now, with a republican president, republican congress, and conservative supreme court, I'll have lost all faith in the party.

96% of 46.1% of the popular vote can't be wrong, user.

>only liberals respond to me
>being that paranoid
You realize that the obstruction is coming from within his own party this time, right? He couldn't get Republican votes for Trumpcare...despite a majority...

You can't be autistic and blame the Democrats for everything when they run the government kiddo.
>inb4 muh deep state meme

They do, but Hillary's don't. She supports abortion and Planned Parenthood all the way. I didn't want Trump to win the nomination, but between him and her, I'll pick him any day. I'm not saying he's great, but I think he was the best of the two options.

He is not being blocked by the democrats on any level

Blaming the democrats when they have no control is genuinely laughable

Wall is under way. I do security work in San Diego and recently had to work at one of the contractors bidding on doing the work because they've been protested for it. It is happening.
Travel ban is going through the courts and will happen soon.
Obamacare repeal announcement coming this week.
Investigation is still ongoing with Hillary.

Could you be more dumb?

Why do you want that repealed for?

Most Trump supporters like most independents and most rational people in general don't give a shit about abortion rights either way, so I doubt anyone cared about Trump flip-flopping on that issue. it's one of those non-issues that only liberals and bible belt christians care about. Just like gay marriage and transgender bathrooms.

it's what they get for playing favorites and not going with the flow
Bernie would have won

Cause black women and latinos shouldn't be allowed to kill their babies

They need to let them live and culturally enriched my daughters

Planned Parenthood does more than just abortions. It was a dick move to fuck it over like he did. Women are over 50 percent of the population user. A lot of American women were Trump supporters. Fiance managed a Planned Parenthood for 6 years, they are pretty important.

Objectively false
Objectively false

>"rational" Trump supporters
>don't care about flip flopping
That's called cognitive dissonance, user

>Bernie would have won
I love hearing this. It just reaffirms that liberals have absolutely no understanding of the country and that we will win 2020 even easier.

Fake news

I voted for Donald Trump because it's one step closer to imprisoning the Clintons for organising the murder of their aide Vince Foster.

Justice is coming.

So, you're saying Trump tried to do all those things, but then changed his mind all by himself? Why do you still hate him so much then? Shouldn't he be totally your guy now considering all those things you were whining about didn't come true after all, all thanks to Trump being such a reasonable man?

>GET OVER IT WE HAVE THE MAJORITY IN ALL THREE BRANCHES WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP US
>W-we can't do what we said we could because you're blocking us

>fox news polls employees of fox news
Is that 2% Bill O'Reilly?

Literally none of this is actually happening, sport. Maybe the wall gets "planned". Travel ban is dead, Trumpcare is dead.

>Planned Parenthood does more than just abortions.
They like to trot out their bullshit statistics that make it sound like abortion is a smaller percentage of what they do, but that's what they're really there for. Anything they do that's good, other organizations do.

And frankly, I don't care what all they do, if they perform abortions, I don't want my tax dollars funding them. I know that technically they can't spend the tax dollars on abortions, but that's a cosmetic law really.

And Hillary wants to repeal the Hyde amendment so that PP can in fact use tax money on abortions.

I voted for the one real choice this election, and I am eagerly awaiting the 2024 Libertarian uprising. Aleppo will rise once again.

>gets a standing ovation in a deep red state during a conference on healthcare
>most Trump voters admit to being Ber ie fans
>most popular living politician in America
Yes, so out of touch.

Trump couldn't even pass a constitutional travel ban and he shilled for fucking horrible Healthcare reform, he is ramping up on deportations at least.

>Polls are all bullshit fake news now you can't rely on them at all
>LOOK AT THIS POLL THAT AGREES WITH ME I TOLD YOU

So has he been fulfilling his campaign promises or been getting blocked by the democrats? You can't have both.

Why do Australians post so much about US politics?

Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but being a rational person kinda entails to be able to reassess your views based on new information you receive. Being an ideologue who always sticks to his beliefs no matter what is neither very rational nor is it a positive trait in a politician. And yes, most rational people simply do not care about your liberal / christfag non-issues, that's a fact.

Yeah yeah sure

Just look at Hillary poll numbers, we can all trust polls amirite

Enjoy la la land buddy. It's crumbling around you.

>democrat questioning the validity of polls
"Trump has a 0.02% chance of winning"

He sure has been trying to fulfill his campaign promises moreso than any other president in recent memory and he's on his way to fulfill most of them in his term. At least the major ones.

>I don't know what PP does, I don't care
>I don't want my tax dollars going to abortions, but I know they don't
>I ignore the statistics for reasons
Holy shit you Trumpfags necrr cease to amaze me. How do you seriously function?

solar panel wall?

>Americlap literally ranking a presidential nominee based on how many claps they get
Jesus Christ