Stop denying climate change

Stop denying climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute
youtube.com/watch?v=qHI8KBq-lXM
forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#471ab02865d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BE YE GONE TOOTHLESS GODLESS KIKE JEW SCHNOZ YID BASTARD

I deny this thread.

dude, stop denying climate change, doubting science, and donate money to the democrats

>stop being a straight white cismale vanilla ice cream piece of shit

Stop denying ice cream sexuality

just fuck off smug political science guy

>Be skeptical of something the Liberal Media is skeptical of.
>"Skeptic"

>Be skeptical of something the Liberal Media is fully and dogmatically believes in.
>"Denialist"

I've never understood why self-professed "skepticism" is the fedroratheist equivalent of Nirvana according to their own speech-patterns, but as soon as you actually PRACTICE actual skepticism rather than group-think you're suddenly a heretic.

I'm an unabashed denialist of cryptids and magic. If that word upsets you, you probably aren't being honest with yourself.

Bill Nye the Reddit Guy

>Have political beliefs
>Label your political beliefs """scientific"""
>Now nobody can oppose your political beliefs, because doing so is now "Anti-Science"

Honestly it's genius solely because of how effective it is. The average football-watching Facebook-posting sheep is too terrified of being socially labeled "anti-science", so they fall the fuck in line.

Honestly Conservatives should start using this to their advantage. Why should Democucks and SJW's solely be allowed to use this tool?
Guns are a form of technology. Now anyone that wants to limit access to guns is "Anti-Technology" and "Technophobic".

Fuck off the earth is flat

nah

>Honestly Conservatives should start using this to their advantage.

Yeah, that'll work.

Stop being cis.

That's true after its oblique fashion. No wonder there's so much exhibitionistic anal soreness about him on Sup Forums.

>be skeptical of blatant bullshit
>"Skeptic"

>be skeptical of something that the overwhelming majority of scientific data suggests is true
>"denialist"

Fixed that for you faggot.

Did you know the people pushing for climate change denial are the same people who said smoking was harmless?

dude science lmao

Stop ignoring the only solution which would be exterminating every r-selected human with an IQ below 100 who's unable or unwilling to live in decentralized, self-sustaining permacultures.

[AUDIENCE WHOOPS AND CHEERS]

I will when California sinks into the pacific like you faggots promised.

"Denialism" doesn't imply mere disbelief, nignog.

It implies disbelief in the face of overwelming evidence that supposedly everyone else can see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

You're only a "Magic Denialist" if you're denying the existence of magic WHILE three feet away a Wizard is summoning Succubi familiars to polish his cock while turning his stores of lead into gold.

no, i want humans to die off. the sooner that happens the better.

based

I'll be dead before it matters so I don't give a fuck.

>muh climate change
>muh carbon
>muh overpopulation
>we can't stop paying africa to breed like rabbits tho das raycis

Global warming didn't become a political issue until anti-science politicians (all of which are Republican, coincidentally) started pushing to roll back environmentally-conscious policies.

>scientific data

Post it you good goy

>Be skeptical of something the Liberal Media is fully and dogmatically believes in.

Stop saying stupid shit like this when you know it's stupid shit, and you'll be a happier person.

>wiping Florida from the face of the map
>a bad thing

Except they aren't?

I didn't realize doctors were the ones saying Climate Change wasn't real.

What I find more concerning is that the same group that told me smoking was healthy and that DDT was so safe you could literally spray it all over children are now telling me that it is an unquestionable scientific fact that the proper treatment for a delusional disorder is to chop the sufferer's cock off and shoot them up with Estrogen.

>Except they aren't?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute

Stop denying nuclear power is one of the most reliable and clean ways to produce energy, bill.

>strawman

denunciation of strawman

Global warming didn't become a political issue until the public got skeptical and special-interest groups and climate cultists started ratcheting up the sociological pressure.

Before global warming it was El Nino.
Before that it was Global Cooling.

People got skeptical/apathetic, and when the public stops care the money stops rolling in.

>take an apolitical issue and politicize it for them sweet sweet campaign donations and frame climate change as some liberal plot to have government tyranny stop you from experiencing the freedom of 120F weather and coal ash runoff in your drinking water, or something
>project and say it's the liberals who are politicizing it, because fuck liberals, right?

>IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY

OK.

Who would disagree with this?

>everything i believe in is "something that the overwhelming majority of scientific data suggests is true"
>everything i deny is "blatant bullshit"

>I didn't realize doctors were the ones saying Climate Change wasn't real.

Ok

no wait

so

You think a cartoon doctor in a magazine advertisement for cigarettes from the 60s is evidence of real endorsement of cigarettes by the overall majority of healthcare professionals at that time?

>give them what they want
>when they're 30 and look even more like a monster they off themselves
It's a long term treatment user

The Liberal Anti-Nuclear Lobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHI8KBq-lXM

It's just, who the hell cares? The Earth does what it wants, when it wants. If another Ice Age were to happen, liberals would blame humans. You're going to shut down the space shuttle program and then pump all the funding into this shit instead? Find me a resource that does the same thing as oil and can supply the world and I will switch to it.

BIll "it's only science when it agrees with my bias" Nye
also known as Bill "I've only agreed with the consensus on GMOs for a couple of years after being repeatedly BTFOd about it" Nye

>it's a conspiracy!
>e-even if it's not, who cares?!
lmao

>Heartland worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question serious cancer risks to secondhand smoke,

A valid point.

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#471ab02865d4

>the public got skeptical

lol

You mean when the public started repeating what the shills told them

user probably relies on prayer to cure whatever ails him

Stop pretending to be a scientists

>The Earth does what it wants, when it wants

No it doesn't you fucking retard, you sound like a hippy who thinks mother Earth is a real thing.

>take an apolitical issue and politicize it for them sweet sweet campaign donations and frame climate change as some monumentally apocalyptic threat that is an intentional conspiracy created by LE BIG OIL to prevent you from experiencing low taxes and underhanded government shut-downs of small businesses
>project and say it's the conservatives who are politicizing it, because fuck liberals, right?

Liberals are the ones getting physically angry every time someone points out a hole in the WE ALL GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT TWO DECADES game. like the giant stack of predictions that said that California would be underwater in 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, etc.

>scientists agree there's more than two genders
>if you disagree you're against science

Good goy

>like the giant stack of predictions that said that California would be underwater in 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, etc.

Who said that? Scientists?

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

>tfw agree with Sup Forums on virtually everything except Climate Change

Average temperature is rising, glaciers are disappearing, Great Reef is almost dead, deforestation destroys 1000s of species, CO2 concentration is increasing, etc. etc. and yet those idiots believe that whole of scientific community lies about climate change because of reasons.
Fucking idiots.

That wasn't a disagreement with the statement in question though, learn to read you shitposting idiot.

>You think a cartoon doctor in a magazine advertisement for cigarettes from the 60s is evidence of real endorsement of cigarettes by the overall majority of healthcare professionals at that time?

No. The ACTUAL healthcare professionals that recommended cigarettes as "harmless" are though.

Are you fucking stupid? You think because an ad used an illustration of a doctor, that doctors didn't generally approve of and sometimes recommend cigarettes before the mid-1950's?

Considering you type like a fucking retard Redditor it wouldn't be surprising.

El Nino occurs in a single region. It and global warming are and have been observed concurrently.
As for "global cooling" it was only ever predicted in a handful of scientific papers, which were then published in popsci magazines to increase readership. It was never a widely believed among the scientific community.

>can adapt to sea level rise, ocean acidification and a host of other problems that are hard to predict
>can't adapt to taxes

lol

Only the Americans.

>It's a long term treatment user

I'd say quite the opposite when they off themselves by the dozens before they're middle-aged. It's quite the short treatment, actually.

There's a reason there are no elderly trannies.

No, it's even more stupid since you can't detonate nuclear power plants.

>No. The ACTUAL healthcare professionals that recommended cigarettes as "harmless" are though.

Oh yeah. Name them then.

>DUDE IT'S ALL SHILLS LMAO

But I'm sure your side of the issue is totally devoid of "shills", right?

>attempts to connect flat earthers with conservatives "just because"
nice strawman you just did a great job at proving the other user's point of delegitimizing your political opponent by falsely labeling them anti-science.

>Who said that? Scientists?

Yes. Read a magazine or watch the news at some point.

>There are people believing the Climate Scam

-No evidences suggest that global warming is 100% real
-2008 Winter was the coldest ever registered
-Bible don't mention it

Stop giving credit to organized con artists

Don't forget to pay your coral bleaching tax you filthy carbon lifeforms.

>>tfw agree with Sup Forums on virtually everything except Climate Change
See here for Sup Forums's final solution to the climate question

No but you can use enriched uranium to make a bomb which would be detonated, you fucking idiot.

Dude it won't work Shit Nye the meme fag guy. Climate changes all the time. Naturally. Before humans were shitting the air.

Now Ill agree that Humanity lately may be speeding up that change. And doing nothing may be "bad". But the ideas these "scientists"would fail or do more harm.

Things like solar and wind dont work as well as you'd like. Nuclear could work but idiots who play Stalker and COD4 think every nuclear plant will go off. And oil works fine but we are too busy buying from foreign asshats and not using the oil in our own lands

Take pipe lines. Libtards will say it's horrible. That the pipes will destroy the lands. Yet they have little to no proof of this happening. And while they smack away pipe lines they will not smack around Saudia Arabia oil.

Also even if half the world went 100% green China alone would still be spewing out more pollution than green energy could save.

>Also if climate changes maybe itll just kill the faggots like college pasty faggot commies who cant work for shit. Plus humanity has survived an ice age.... Plagues. Wars. And you think some warm weather and rising sea levels will destroy the world

Disagreeing with the scientific consensus is the definition of anti-science. There's no way around it.

>your side

hahahaha

Which ones?

Why is virtually every conspiracy theory linked to Jews in some way?

It's the Russian hackers these days, keep up.

well, we can all take solace in the fact that if the climate change deniers get their way they will all die as well.

Start denying these dubs.

>shifting goal post
while pointing out the obvious no doubt.
grouping flat-earthers with conservatives to label that group is you creating a strawman and then beating it down by calling it anti-science.

>Please name each specific individual doctor used in an advertising campaign from 70 years ago.

Fuck off. Google exists. Do it yourself.
You'd ignore whatever I posted and shitpost anyway.

This is a widely-documented ad-campaign that many people still alive TODAY remember. Fucking Google it yourself and quit wasting my time.

Shouldn't people question scientific consensus?

What science. Its been proven wrong plenty of times and people like Al Gore "muh inconvenient truth" was a way for him to make millions off carbon tax

All this shit is political and money driven. Liberals/demoshits want to blame YOU on pollution so they sell you expensive taxes. Want to force solar or wind that wont work like they say. To make money

If more pollution and legit being China made liberals more money they would tell you "Pollution is good kids. How dare you deny pro pollution"

No, you can't use uranium to make a bomb which would be detonated, at best you can use uranium as the product of dispersal of a bomb. That is, you can make a radiological weapon, not an atomic weapon.
Even then, her opinion is beyond stupid given the level of security behind this stuff. It's as stupid as complaining about centers which research bacteria and viruses.

>believes C02 is to blame
>doesn't kill himself and his loved ones to stop them producing C02 throughout their lives

>Implying the biggest drive for foreign oils is coming from hippy libs and not hummer-driving, energy wasteful conservs
>Implying China isn't overtaking the alternative energy market and making us look like troglodytes for being dependent on inefficient and increasingly costly dead plant matter that WILL get too expensive to drag out of the ground, no matter how many pipes you pollute our own lands with

The planet will be fine, but our crop systems, our fresh water supply and pretty much everything we depend on to have a comfortable society can be swept away and you'll have to post sad frog pictures by smoke signal you fucking fool.

They're the easiest scapegoats because all of the theories have some basis in reality

Sorry, the burden of proof is on you friend

"Scientific consensus" isn't "science". It's popular opinion.

Science isn't about a "consensus". It's about facts and what can be PROVEN. If you have to rely on a "consensus", you don't have enough facts to prove a case and thusly shit is still open for debate.
Scientists and even non-scientists with a scientific background have written heavily about this before it became Secular Heresy, including Michael Crichton.

>can't adapt to taxes

Make me

>just in europe
people still take this retard seriously?

>No, you can't use uranium to make a bomb which would be detonated

You absolutely can, literally one of the only two atomic bombs ever dropped on people used Uranium you fuckwit. Stop talking absolute shit.

Another lizard looking libtard. Why do all libtards look that? Maher, podesta, biden, fucking all of them, not to mention all libtard women are horrifyingly ugly.

Who the fuck follows these freaks?

Glad you're on patrol today!

yes user, i too watched Borat