Looks like shit.

I didn't watch it yet.

too little, too late, DCfags

THIS MOVIE WILL LITERALLY BLOW THE MARVEL SHITTY-O VERSE OUT OF THE WATER

>This movie bothers me!
So don't watch it. Fucking loser.

>QUIPS QUIPS AND MORE QUIPS
we want the MCU audience

im sure that we dont need to copy anyone to become the most successful franchise of all time

What is that big exploding thing?

>we

is this a shitty Sup Forums meme?

>come together

oh god Batman looks so ridiculous when he says "my turn". holy fucking shit.

why is it so dark? I can't see shit

t. not seen more than two films
Thats colour grading friend.

Takes reviews seriously what did he mean by this?

>why is it so dark
is it your first DC movie?

From the looks of that, Mamoa killing it.

Intresting

Have you heard of alien vs predator requiem

Thanks for sharing, but it doesn't cover any ground that the first trailer covered. Even less, in fact.

Basically a Bat-Mech. I think it's called the Nightcrawler.

yeah, it's just a reminder like "hey, Justice League is coming" and completely forgetting Wonder Woman which is coming much sooner and in need of more promotion.

>tfw I lived to see Aquaman trending globally on twitter for almost three hours
Based Snyder

You're watching it on a 5 inch screen. Also there was no point in making a thread when this has 0 new footage.

NOO NOO NOOO NOO NOOO NOOO

HAHAAHA SUCK IT DC IS NOW THE KINO

MARVEL KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm one of those people who think that Batman v Superman is a misunderstand masterpiece and to be perfectly honest I think this looks like just another "There are super heroes. They fight evil alienst. Occasionally one of the say a one liner" movie. So, basically everything Batman v Superman thankfully wasn't.

Please dont use Sams image you cuck.

Hopefully this movie is actually coherent unlike BvS as well.

>Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck Action Movie

WIFN

I haven't seen the films but why does he have a robot voice? where's the voice changer?

The thief who murdered Bruce's parents also shot him in the throat, so he needs a device to speak

>but why does he have a robot voice? where's the voice changer?

It's exactly the same as in BvS, re-read your post and tell me if you think that makes any sense

>I haven't seen the films
>it's exactly the same as in BvS

you need to euthanise yourself user

Why is there a nigger in this movie?

>why does he have a robot voice? where's the voice changer?

He IS using a voice changer, Bale's gravel shit no longer allowed.

Geoff Johns wanted the only Green on the team to be a Lantern

>where's the voice changer?
>He IS using a voice changer

wow, thanks for clearing up absolutely nothing.

OK, time out what exactly do you want, the location of it? It's a throat mike built into the cowl of the suit.

Its shot in poetic Snydervision.

Too bad about the quipshit. If I wanted an action comedy I would watch Marvel. And I dont. Because I hate the abuse of quipping.

Hero punches bad dude and quips. Of course you will be able to understand it! Just like Marvel!

That's what I wanted, thanks user
I didn't know throat microphones were a thing
it's certainly less awkward than SWEARTOME

>Because I hate the abuse of quipping.

You guys talk more about quipping than it actually happens in the fucking movies so I wonder when you'll stop.

This looks so shit

>Horrible color grading
>quips
>horrible cgi

Btw I hate the MCU so dont call me a marvelcuck

Yeah no, watch the airport scene in Civil War again, its literally 1 punch 1 quip, 1 punch 1 quip. Almost made me fast forward that crap.

I understand you. I see this, and I ask where is the KINO? Where is the passion? Where is the drama?

The dream is dead. From now on everything is the MCU. DC, Fox, Star wars, everything.

You should check out BvS Ultimate Cut for yourself, everybody's got their criticisms but one of my favorite things is how it makes Batman fit perfectly into a world of superhumans by having him performs physical feats that are just at the cusp of unbelievable, stuff you'd see in the cartoon like disappear in seconds if you look away

All capeshit is trash

>where is the KINO
It died in BvS user

Expect nothing but quips and low quality writing.

We wont ever get a serious toned movie like BvS again because critics and normies cried that the movie sucked cos had no humor...

Triple dubs can't lie

You're so pathetic

>mfw we could have had a serious dark Justice League with Bruce still haunted by his past as he begins to redeem himself after Superman's death

NAHHHH GUYS QUIPS I'M RICH xD ROCK AND POP SONGS AQUAMAN AND FLASH ACTING QUIRKY. COME AND PAY TO SEE THIS NORMIES COS ITS FUN ;)

I am so sad

Im just crossing my fingers the trailer is normie bait like BvS 2nd trailer, and the actual movie is not.

BvS 2nd trailer was a compilation of all the jokes, oneliners and quips. The actual movie had a different tone. Zack Snyder wouldnt betray us, right? Im sure he is well aware of the Kino meme by now. Everyone spams his twitter and facebook with Jesus Christs photoshoped with Snyder's face. He knows he has a cult. HE CANT TURN ON US.

zzz

Batman's legitimately supernatural in that scene.

Peak human™

Peak Human, and Trade Marked no less. I can dig it.

>>when the international is just the regular trailer with the same or less footage but every site memes it as news

Has anyone else listened to this? It's a long interview with Batfleck's main stunt double. Most of it is about what it's like working with Snyder and all it took to do the BvS scenes. Next time you're at the gym give it a listen. The story around the Knight are scene is especially hilarious www.holybatcast.com/podcast/holy-batcast-101-richard-cetrone-stunt-batman-in-batman-v-superman/2017/4/17

I thought there were going to be 4 after-credits scenes in this trailer

>Next time you're at the gym give it a listen
Never figured I could listen to stuff other than music at the gym. Might give it a try

>Ang Lee's Hulk
>part of the MCU

Pick one.

I kinda agree, but Momoa seems to be good (for Hollywood blockbuster standards), and I don't know if it's just me but Cyborg looked a bit better.
It'll still be a shit movie, because Snyder's still directing.

Damn sure its not. Hulkino 2003 would be impossible to make in the MCU.

Daily reminder that Ang Lee just like Snyder, did nothing wrong.

How will they nerf Flash and explain that he's not the most powerful of them all?

He doesnt seem nerfed at all in the trailer. They will make him stupid. Just like JL animated series did with Martian and Flash in 99% of the episodes.

He nerfs himself since his powers cause collateral damage.

I understand why they are doing it, but I wish they didn't go with a bro-fist type aesthetic. I fondly remember the old Justice League cartoon intro that treated them as the highest pantheon of Earth's protectors, the world's shining knights.

Get a load of this true kino youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs

>Mummy
OMG assasinate them please

I fucking love it. What we're seeing is what the *cop* is seeing, which is something that might not technically be human skitter along the ceiling, but what's actually happening is Bruce swinging to another handhold and firing his grappling gun while his cap obscures it.

It's fantastic.

In this regard Bruce Wayne's not unlike a technomage, using technique and technology to give an affect of something else entirely. Sadly, the Studios, instead of releasing two movies, perhaps the blockbuster, Batman Versus Superman with an idea similar to the comic and animated versions, they decided to Cram, too much stuff into one film and the over all message of the film suffers. it wasn't at all Snyder's doing.

I'm betting that it'll partially be explained by a combination of the Speed Force letting him sidestep physics and him just converting into energy above a certain threshold, meaning that he can only put so much momentum behind anything he does.

I hope at some point we see him do cool things with his suit's built-in speakers and voice modulator. Like use the speakers for echolocation and maybe even have some little sticky speakers he can fire or otherwise plant all over the place, and make it sound as if his voice is coming from everywhere, or somewhere other than where he's hiding.

Yeah I remember it used to be 2 films, and it kinda shows. WW has nothing to do in the movie.

>www.holybatcast.com/podcast/holy-batcast-101-richard-cetrone-stunt-batman-in-batman-v-superman/2017/4/17
>Holocoast was a joke
Jesus Christ, was it really necessary information, dude? Aren't you promoting movie or something?

Not listening that shit, give me a meme arrow summary

I agree entirely. I still can't wait but I think it's safe to say there won't be another DCEU movie like BvS

remember the security footage of Batman at Lexcorp from BvS? why the fuck would they cut that.

t. uncultured pleb

>jews did 9/11
>Trump betrayed us when he bombed Syria
>i was Batman fan since like 5 years, always wanted to touch this kind of industry
>Holocoast was a joke
That's what I listned so far

yes. this was fucking awesome. it makes you understand why Batman is a myth figure with criminals

That shit was so fucking awesome. I understand why they cut it, though. Just seeing the aftermath allows him to keep some mystique.

>dem spent shell casing
>firing at a fucking ghost

HAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

REEEEE WHERE IS MY HUSBANDO?

Kino's on its way boys!

snyder hates him

Don't worry. He'll be there.

And he's bringing the sun back with him.

>Everyone spams his twitter and facebook with Jesus Christs photoshoped with Snyder's face.
please say this is real

Oh it's very real. And I'm sure he knows we're legit fans.

>COOL
>VERY COOL

I really want to see him use the echo location using the mobile phone. That's technology that was the precursor to touch screen, it was like a way of telling where your finger was instead of having you touch the screen because touch based technology wasn't invented yet. Echo location. Could you imagine Bruce utilizing echo location along with any number of gadgets like voice projection from a mobile phone or noise manipulation so you'd think he was behind you or beneath you or above you. My word,that would be classic.

The feminist movement had thoroughly infected everyone and everything so they wanted to give Wonder Woman an outting to bolster her planned project. So they threw JL in there, and Wonder Woman. It was originally just Superman being a puppet of the General. Well not really a puppet, at least i hope not. that was the rumor. And he and bats would come to blows because of some terrorist group that was operating in both Gotham and Metropolis. I think Metallo was supposed to be the bad guy. Because they involved Wonderwoman, you had to do something to warrant Wonderwoman. And then they didn't want to do Man of Steel 2 anymore so all those things came to a head.

Jesus Christ.

>can't green text properly
What did reddit mean by this?

>let me provide evidence of how bias and paid the critics are
way to sabotage yourself, drone

>Because they involved Wonderwoman, you had to do something to warrant Wonderwoman

With the story they told, you stopped to consider exactly why Diana was in Metropolis and why she was invited to Lex's charity dinner?

My bet is that she only found out he had that photo when he told her.

>cinematography
>lighting
>making an effort to have a certain style

Well shit. You don't see that in marvel capeshit which makes it a point to make their movies look like they were directed by amateurs who only know the basics.

>My bet is that she only found out he had that photo when he told her.

She did look surprised at seeing her own photo in the email