Did you ever met a yugoslav person? How it was

Did you ever met a yugoslav person? How it was

Like meeting slavic speaking Arap

Yes many times, it was awful.

Rare?

yes, there's a serbian guy at my uni, he's pretty chill. we hang out occasionally.

I personally know 3 Croats, all three massive fucking cunts, 2 Bosniaks, both of them massive cunts. Two Montenegrins, both of them decent.

So I've concluded Montenegro is the only worthy country in the Balkans.

Please detail a bit more of these experiences.

i am one

No

yes my gf is bosnian and sweden is full of yugos that fled during the war

you cant judge an entire ethnic group as a whole, yugos are diffent from eachother just like any other group of people

>yes my gf is bosnian
Post gf

We get tons of Yugos and other easterners here to work for the summer. I guess it's decent money for their students, but still seems like a shit place to spend a summer

>posting gf on Sup Forums

hehe mm

Describe her in detail

feel free to blur out her face

pls

Yugos are fucking retarded arab-larping wogs with no value at all.
You worthless manlets come to Sweden, buy cheap shitty knives and rob people, and mask yourselves as arabs, when infact all arabs i've met are actually decent or good people, and sometimes whiter. And you yugos always rant about "muh yugoslavia" IN SWEDEN.

I hate yugos so fucking much.

then its kind of pointless you retarded cryptomuslim

she's 173cm tall, big brown eyes, medium boobs and a big ass

whats even the point of that

Why do you make 5 threads a minute, and all shit?

none of your business siptarce

>whats even the point of that
so that you can post her body with a blurred face?

so mean...

Yugos are taller than you
You're probably some 185cm subhuman

i met a s*Rboid once
he was a subhuman

MИЛИЦИJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I met slovenes.
Very kind and well mannered people.

One of my really good mates is a Croat.
Even visited his family some years ago. Pretty based people.
I have the feeling that Croats + Slovenians are way better than the rest, tho.

Yes, Slovenians and Croatians in my holidays- Very kind people.
And Alb*nians, but on my local trainstation, selling crystal meth.

I went to a school with a Serb, I work with a Bosnian Serb and sometimes work with a Croatian. They are all good people.

t. sven who's mom and sister were fucked by zlatan abullah

>she's 173cm tall, big brown eyes, medium boobs and a big ass
bost big ass plox

I knew a bosniak girl. She was one of the kindest and most intelligent people I have ever met.

I met a mixed group of balkan people in a hostel while traveling abroad
they offered me their homemade rakija, straight from an used up plastic bottle, and we played guitar together
there was a guy who could do an almost perfect Nick Cave impression, I called him 'the Serbian Nick Cave', some girl told me that I looked like a Bulgarian hipster (I had a long-ish beard at the time)
had a good time, they were nice people

Only dinarics are taller which is a meme because ive never seen a tall "dinaric" in my life.
Im actually 198 cm you fucking wog
Epic psot there, Doc 34%

You can cry all you want, Sven, it isn't going to get Zlatan to stop fucking them with his BBC (Big Bosniak Cock)

We can all see you're getting desperate, Sven. Just stop. It's embarrassing.

It doesn't change anything. You need to come to terms with this. Replying to me with another mutt meme isn't going to help you get over this.

>you can't judge an entire ethnic group as a whole
The Sweden Post

Never did.

I always wanted to understand why Bosnia is so big (i mean, most of the country is populated by Serbians)

Also, yes, i know that Serbs and Croatians have autonomy in Bosnia, but still...

Not that i hate Bosnians, i just don't understand why...

I'm a literal autismo so excuse me if this is unreadable but:
Basically the modern borders are the borders the bosnian SR in Yugoslavia. When Bosnians declared independence the whole province did.

This guy is pretty popular in Portugal

People were obsessed with keeping the status quo even if it wasn't practical in a post-Yugoslavia context. Pic related is how Balkans should have looked by the 2000s for all practical purposes.

all of them here commit petty crimes, roam in gangs, do their slavic squat shit, beat each other up for being born in the wrong village and blame arabs for everything.

A weird bunch for sure

you cant mention gf on Sup Forums and then not post a pic

>Slovenians
Please don't do that
I personally by Yugos(Serbo-Croats) consider Croats,Bosnians,Serbs and Montenegrins since they share the same language,culture and even history and customs to some extent
Slovenes are different because of their language and culture and Slovene surnames almost never end with an -ić
In regards to Macedonians they're also using different language and their culture also significantly differs(they seem to be half-Bulgarian)

Croats are good people. Our wine industry was founded by Dalmatians in the 19th century. The rest are criminals or Muslims. The land should be cleared for greater Hrvatska.

maybe its you mate

shut up cunt you're one of us
one of us
one of us

Hey what is this thingy on your russian flag?:^)

>yugoslav person
That's a dying breed.

>maybe its you
>croats best nation and people evr

>you cant judge an entire ethnic group as a whole, yugos are diffent from eachother just like any other group of people
Yet they all hate albanians

Two, one in real life, one on the internet. Both are Croats

The one IRL is my friend's cousin's father and a war veteran. I remember when I was like 6-7 and he visited my friend's family while I was also visiting my friend. He playfully lifted me and my friend up into a Lego box. The other time I remember when I was a teenager and briefly visited my then with my friend while we were outside one summer. He was quite friendly and looked like an Italian

The other one was in 2012 while playing MW3. We were boths 15 and he was absolute trash

r u Alaskan?

Not nice at all. I prefer having my bikes not being stolen thank you very much

>Slovenes are different because of their language and culture and Slovene surnames almost never end with an -ić

45% of Slovenian surnames end in -ič as opposed to 70% of Serbocroatian surnames (yes, there's no way to distinguish Serbian and Croatian surnames cause they're the same ethnicity). Not a big difference. I'm an -ič btw.

horrible

t. bečki konjušar

Used to work in a factory where there was a bunch of yugos, they had to put them in different workplaces, like serbs here, croats there etc, because otherwise they'd just start fighting

Weird, they don't fight here at all based on ethnicity. Maybe it's cause they're all labelled as čefurji by Slovenes cause of their tracksuits and dark skin. Except for the Croats, those prefer to pretend they're Slovene if they can.

Eastern Europeans
we are very very violent
(Srbija)
We like to do party
But then we do some fighting
(Croatia)
For example Yugoslavia
was a very nice country
Then people had war
Now it's five different countries
(Bosnia)

Oh and there were also lots of yugo kids in school, most were decent and the only one who really stood out was this edgy serbian guy who would always shit on the other yugos whenever an opportunity presented itself. Needless to say, nobody liked him.

Westerners usually avoid us. We fare better with Eastern Europeans. For others we're just another Europeans.

I don't know, I never talked to them or anything except greetings and such. They were all grown ups and I was 19 then so we didn't have anything to talk about. To me they all seemed like decent people, one or two were a bit odd but that's understandable, having fled from the wars and all.

This girl keeps on telling me that yugoslavia still exists and that she is "yugoslavian".

I've gotten the feeling when meeting Scandinavians that they believe they are racially superior to us. When I once suggested that my blonde blue eyed friend almost looks Danish to a pair of Danish girls, they literally physically cringed at the thought of having anything in common with Slovenes.

Another thing about the edgy guy, his dad was a teacher in my high school and he once told us how he lost his eye while making a bomb that accidentally blew up in his face. Really nice guy though, I remember he let us watch the olympics on TV instead of studying

I feel like Slovenians are too good compared to other Eastern Europeans but still not good enough for Western European standards
But hey,at least they beat Southern Euros in terms of development(Slovenia has higher HDI than Italy)

as immigrants they are above muslims but below whites

Yes but only the worst kind, I was born in Croatia and my neighborhood had nice people but all the other Croats I've met since moving here were diaspora from Bosnia who act like niggers

>they beat Southern Euros in terms of development(Slovenia has higher HDI than Italy)
LMAO

whiter than you, Mario

come home venetian man

I have met gypsies from there in poland. They were selling iphones in a gas station.

Yes when I was born. They took me to their house and made me eat food and sleep until my vocal chords developed the ability to form speech which is when they taught me how to speak in their language. It was nice they seem to care about me a lot. Very friendly and kind people once you get to know them.

Met a Bosnian bloke, he works in IT and he's one of the hardest working guys I've ever met

Im feeling genocidal

ič in ić ni isto, mandeljca.

Pač. Hrvaški mediji slovenske priimke na -ič praviloma zapisujejo kot -ić.

In? Nismo na Hrvaškem, koga briga kaj delajo hrčki. Vsi, ki imajo priimke na ič še niso jugoviči.

No, za moj priimek, ki se konča na -ič, lahko rečem, da je izvorno bil srbohrvaški priimek, ki pa so ga s prihodom mojih prednikov v Belo Krajino ponemčili, še nekoliko pozneje pa so ga na Gorenjskem prenaglasili, tako da težko rečem ali se lahko smatra za slovenski priimek ali ne. Nekaj drugega pa je, če se pišeš Mihelčič ali Klemenčič, tovrstni priimki so povsem slovenski.

toronto has a lot of serbians who are patriotic balkaniggers

they somehow believe they're superior to anglo canadians and call us "cakers"

meanwhile they all live off welfare and sit infront of tim hortons all day smoking cigs