/brit/

Edition: comfy, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
youtu.be/6ZEER31RNPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he ok

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

Coroners regularly necrophilate their subjects and there's nothing you can do about it.

Watch ally law

you could become the coroner and not necrophilate my subjects

marked the date on my calendar that i'm going to kill myself by if i haven't got my life in order

what's the date

Have never used a calendar in my life

had half a pint of koppaberg and had to get my stomach pumped xx

had a dream last night where i was in a pubg-type game except instead of killing other players, you kill fast moving zombies that brutally murder people

18 September 2020

You should make the date tomorrow.

Or you’ll keep putting it off and putting it off and you won’t get you’re life in order

been going through "Hot Dudes Reading" instagram and i can state the black guys only gets half of the likes that the whites do

that is all

i know that'd be an empty threat
if i put some time between it i have time to strengthen my resolve

Love corriander
Hate cilantro
Simple as

do teenagers realize games like pubg have been around for like 20 years? i remember playing cs1.6 and cod1 back in like 2001, and then there was quake and unreal tournament years before that with custom maps that let you kill zombies by the hundreds

think i just fell in love lads
youtu.be/6ZEER31RNPM
and im a gayer lmao

The Swedish brain for all to see

booked the last 2 days off work told myself i'd chill out then immediately bought 3 grams of cocaine. for the first time i actually started to get chest paint after snorting coke and wanking and chain smoking for 6 hours straight

I dont see how any of those games are like pubg desu

i had a dream that i had a date with a cute redhead with big boobs and who's nice lined up on friday. but then i woke up and realized i'm not dreaming. every moment in life is an investment by God to see what you'll do with it. he wants us to succeed. to think that just a couple days ago i felt that existence was a curse

I watch regional boxing and kickboxing on YouTube and women's fights always draw at least four times as many viewers as men's fights.

This this is slightly biased

Women who are into men that read are less likely to be into black men

>At uni
>2.5 weeks to go
>My lecturerer is making me stay over Christmas cause he's a muslim and he doesn't believe in it

>Women who are into men
haha yeah right

A very British problem

it's a free roam fps just like all the other free roam fps

"So I heard you wanted me to fart on your face, user. Get ready 'cause I've been saving this one up all day for you."

Be honest with me, lads. Would you?

thicko

i like watching forsen play pubg. he's swedish like this guy

The state of you

lads im somewhat high x

not one of the Swedish posters are Swedish

a quintessentially British dilemma. genuinely tell him to bog off and that you're going to celebrate the arrival of God on Earth with your family

the lecturues don't decide the fucking semesters you fucking drooling retard

no he isn't

would do anything to not be alone

I did.
He said that Muslims believe in Jesus too but they aren't stupid enough to believe that he's God because Jesus never claimed to be so and white people are stupid for celebrating a pagan festival whilst masquerading it as a tribute to Jesus Christ.

I told him he was being out of order but then he called me racist.

Next time he tries to take a holiday tell him he cant

literally the same genre of game that's been around for over 20 years

can thin girls even give birth? isn't that why c-sections happen?

anyone tried DMT

love america

I just want a hug desu

i am 100% swedish

stop making stuff up

then he decided to amend the semesters based on this spurious bollocks? did you type this hoping people would believe it? it boggles the mind how sad and pathetic your life must be

No jokes, what's your 5 year plan?

rasheed

if 2 people both did the gimmick where you wait twice as long as however long the other person took to text you, the 20th message would take nearly 2,000 hours to be sent

hope the busty redhead isn't trying to do this gimmick

wtf is this groyper shit that is getting people mad?

mathematics

1. do a poo
2. nothing else

there's nothing romantic about sex, it's the most primal, disgusting shit that we're biologically programmed to do

you enter a german car

who is this?

jesus didn't say directly he was God because it would've hurt his message. he did say it indirectly though. that he is the light of the world, stuff like that. i need to finish reading the bible

Is it possible to have female friends lads?

Every girl I've been friends with I've wanted to fuck or has wanted to fuck me.

I met a great girl back in secondary, a black girl too. I didn't want to touch her but our banter was supreme.
Then she got her friend to start asking me shit like "Soo, do you like her" being really obvious that it was her asking through her.

After I said no she became cold and our relationship was never quite the same.

What the fuck lads.
I want female friends but the universe says that cannot be.

THICKO

what about snuggling? the busty redhead says she loves cuddles and wants to cuddle with me this friday

yeah I have plenty of female friends
they all think I'm gay though so that's probably why

love sauron
HATE morgoth
just want simple domination of the world
hate destruction of the world
simple as

Is she British?

Havent done a poo since i stopped smoking cannabis

Autistic frog shit that retards shed tears about because it's given a name they don't like.

hmm ahh yes runts think modern fps games are different from old fps games because they have better graphics, without realizing that it's all relative

when she started to go cold on you, you should've told her outright that you don't like her like that but you want to be her friend still because you like her. could've kept a friend lid

anglo-maltese

Do you really want female friends or did you just write this so you could be like "lol girls like me"? Fucking absolutely pathetic

Sociologists have confirmed that it is impossible for a male and female to have a platonic relationship. Sorry lad.

muscular guy on a cosmic starscape with lights coming out: one leads into the other

this kid is too fucking thick

I need pictures!
pictures of summer!

Not falling for this bait desu

>she will never have my children
Is there the faintest reason to live?

you arrive at isengard
end of third age
saruman trapped
treebeard ruling isengard

that would have perhaps made things more awkward seeing as you just know she'd come out with "I never fancied you".
>girls like me
>one girl
>she was black
>7 years ago
Yeah I'm boasting about a singular unattractive female liking me back when I was 15 on a shitty general on a shitty board on a shitty website at 2am on a Thursday.

How pathetic do you think people can be?

life plan: drop out of school, buy a vacant piece of land in a rural area, build a cabin on it, entice a local farmer's daughter to marry me, farm pigs and chickens and have a small market garden

why do people like emma watson. she looks average and has no ass or tits

the weeks cum rags thus far

hey guys i'm bored
could you please raid this by trigering arjentinians?

what if your gf is bisexual? are you going to have to worry about literally every person she's friends with?
i thought isengard was supposed to be smooth, not with carvings and adornments?

why are there walking trees everywhere

forage for some dank dark magic artifacts

need an italian-canadian gf who loves shopping

>thus

just made a folder in my pictures titled "summer"

I WANNA KISS HER

an anglo had a child with a malteser and that's how summer was born

Can't decide between who I hate more; Yanks, or Aussies.

Help me choose, /brit/

highly doubt that. married couples are friends with other married couples.

I want to see Summer's feet.

le hermione nostalgia childhood crush shit

A lad in front if me just did the catholic cross his heart thing before he ate haha bet he loves god and his little brother jésus