Islam tips

Hi Sup Forums i'm converting to islam, what should i do first to become a devout muslim? also, should i read the entire quran? learn arabic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goatfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=bhQpt8Mk_A4
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey fucker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Sup Forums, Sup Forums is that way ===>

how about you discover islam before converting.
Read all the quran with translation and explication and than read some entry level muslim books or even panflets for converts

Read quran obviously, learn Arabic.

All the tools are available online, just don't go praying on stones or statues or to people and you'll be fine.

¿? Es bait, pero tampoco tanto chabón, andá a militar y deja el chan.

era para el el pelotudo que te mandó a Sup Forums user

Thanks, i'm well aware that there are no mosques here but there is a islamic center i'll go and ask them where do they pray and stuff

Converting from what

catholicism

No problem, don't be surprised if by the end of your journey you will know more than those in your islamic center. You will probably have a more profound appreciation judging by your previous knowledge of christianity.

Really though, don't learn arabic. Just learn the translation/meaning of what's said in the salah, commonly used verses and zikr as well as to how properly pronounce them; to learn arabic this early is a mistake when you should've educated yourself on areas related to the five things you must do first. Maybe only after 1 year can you actually start learning arabic.

>there is one 1 god and muhammad is his messenger

congrats you are officially a muslim

Arabic is always useful because meanings are lost in translation, something I find occurs frequently in countries such as your own, where people also assume they aren't allowed to swallow saliva during ramadan...

strap a bomb on your chest for free 72 virgins

just be a normal muslim and do these Five Pillars of Islam if you can
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam

>people also assume they aren't allowed to swallow saliva during ramadan...
No one actually tried to do this, r-right?

First, throw yourself off a cliff.

intelligent posts

>what should i do first to become a devout muslim?
rape white womyn

Take the shahada.

You only need to learn two surahs (chapters) of the Quran (Fatiha, as well as another one of your choice, like surah ikhlas).

Its not necessary to learn Arabic,but is strongly recommended down the road.

Yeah, in malaysia they spit because they assume they can't swallow saliva, not all of them do this but it's quite common. No idea who started the practice but ramadan fasting is obviously is about what you put in your body, along with restraining from vices and such, not what it secretes and if the fast would cause harm to you, or you are experiencing harm then you should refrain from the fast obviously.

Spitting is a bit extreme and unhygienic.

Depends, some of our sects can be a tiny bit autistic about the small details.

You spics dont need to be Muslims to already be doing that

Chinese detected

They're obviously in the wrong and doing wrong things, it is just no one corrects them.

10 years living here and I've never even heard of this. Where are you pulling this from?

I hold the firm belief that holding on to this spiting practice will cause harm to your throat.

>You only need to learn two surahs (chapters) of the Quran (Fatiha, as well as another one of your choice, like surah ikhlas).

No, it's not about need, it is about intention, you should intend to read the whole quran, if he can only get through 2 that is by his limit but if he can do more, he should.

I dont think Shafi'is think saliva breaks the fast (Most Malaysian Muslims are shafi'is

>muslim spics
the ultimate American enemy

When I was in Kuala Lumpur during Ramadan last I saw them spitting, I asked someone about this and was given the explanation that they believed that swallowing saliva would negate their fast.

I am just talking about what is fardh (absolutely necessary in Islam)

Whatever you say, Jose

You just got trolled hard my man

You asked for it الخنازير

It's agreed upon and not an opinion that swallowing saliva does not invalidate fast, to assume such a thing in the first place is ridiculous.

This thing is only really practiced in areas where things get mistranslated. It's not the fault of the people, rather it is the fault of those who do not correct them.

More like the ultimate qts, amirite?

Don't you have to go fight a dog for that rat carcass in order to have food for tomorrow?

>to already be doing that
t. Trumpkin c*ck m*slim

That is misinformation, we're pretty bad but we're not rapists.

We are already here :^)

Is there any purpose to lying on the internet other than to discredit oneself as a fool?

Spics kill women for sport. Spics are rapists and bad hombres in general

takbir, mi hermano

>go to europe
>rape everyone
>collect free money
>explode yourself and meet 70 virgins in heaven
I'm considering becoming a muslim too

Spics already do that without being Muslim

Spics are to America as what Araps are to Europe.

>dailymail

Nice. You going to post Fox News and Drudge Report too?

>what should i do first?

Never seen a spic exploding himself.
You are the one famous for being terrorists and rapists.
Not us
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

Islam will dominate the world- even if the kuffar hate it

>Never seen a spic exploding himself.
Because you are good goys who wagecuck for gringos for minimum wage

Muslim men have honor and are jealous of their freedom

>You are the one famous for being terrorists and rapists.
cartels prove you wrong

Also, our women are qtier, prove me wrong

Consuming alcohol isn't punishable by death, at all.

Also Jews can live as long as they either pay jizya or declare a peace treaty with the leader of the muslims, problem is the leader is non-existent due to corruption and bribery at the hands of America.

What the west fails to realize is that if they stopped meddling in Muslim lands the terrorist attacks would end. There were no terrorist attacks prior to U.S. interventionism and control over OPEC however, disbelievers continue to digest and swallow the lies of their leaders, even if they may dislike it, because they dislike submission to God even more, ever the defiant people. Humanity is truly lost to always turn to worshiping men or objects when their Lord is above both.

So, let them fight and let them exhaust themselves, don't they know the muslim willingly accepts death so that he may be closer to his Lord? We belong to Allah and to him we will return.

>Because you are good goys who wagecuck for gringos for minimum wage
aka contributing members of society working for a better future
>Muslim men have honor and are jealous of their freedom
aka useless pieces of dirt who live on welfare 24/7 who have no prospects in life so they blow themselves up cause >muh allah. also if you loved freedom so much you wouldn't all live under dictators and monarchies

Cartels don't go out exploding themselves or throwing planes into buildings, muhamad.
Yes, we are violent retarded savages and subhumans, but we are not steryotyped as terrorists like arabs.
Just go on google image and search terrorist see what shows up

>how about you discover Islam before converting
I really dislike any religion that doesn't have a proper catechist program equivalent like the Catholic Church does desu, or spiritual apprenticeship in Orthodox Christianity. It's the responsibly of the people converting to make sure the people converting know fully well what they're getting into, damn all of this Protestant waking people down the aisle and having them declare faith day one or Muslims trying to get people to declare Shahada as soon as they can so they're technically converted.

>Consuming alcohol isn't punishable by death, at all.
okay, its a meme, but it btfo's kuffs

>aka contributing members of society working for a better future
cornuto conteto wagecuck

>aka useless pieces of dirt who live on welfare 24/7
Ragie wagie spic detected.

Also, tons of spics leech on welfare in the US

>also if you loved freedom so much you wouldn't all live under dictators and monarchies
Our governments are too incompetent to meaningfully interfere with the freedoms of the average citizen

>Cartels don't go out exploding themselves or throwing planes into buildings, muhamad.
They behead people and blow shit up

>Yes, we are violent retarded savages and subhumans, but we are not steryotyped as terrorists like arabs.
You are stereotyped and "bad hombres"

Also donkey fuckers

Why do you think they are willing to die? It is because they have firmness of belief. Do you not wonder why? If the Jews truly believed they would throw themselves to death due to belief in their lord however they do not, nor did they. Had the christians truly believed they would do so, but they can't even be bothered to read their own book or admit the faults in the translations.

Curiosity should lean oneself to learning and gaining of knowledge, is that not what propelled us so far? Look at the wonders we have discovered of the universe, propagated by this desire. Do not fall into foolishness, we should aspire to be beacons of knowledge.

>this level of projection
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goatfucker

"The virgin donkey fucker" vs "the Chad goat fucker"

Everything shitty about Muslims also applies to spics

There is no reason to play their game or succumb to such mean words, do you not know insults beget insults? We should aspire to be rational and calm, and approach things using reason as was the method of the prophets and was indeed the method of the seal of the prophets (ﷺ). Perhaps they may use reason but not when aggravated, when you aggravate others you may as well be speaking with a bull. If you can even have them aspire to learn, to observe this world of ours and the universe it resides in, that is good enough, those who look for the truth should find it, no? And that is good enough, that is the intention and the nature of Islam, we are those who seek the truth. Maybe by being rational and using reason we may make them find what they look for in life insha'allah.

No

You sick fucks, why every Muslim thread done by South American posters devolves in this isis vs cartels bullshit?

You should not think of who is the terrorist but instead what this term serves in modernity. A powerful term which will eventually lose meaning as the terms before it, such as rebel, revolter or heretic.

Muslims are a very racist people desu

I know, but this is Sup Forums, I have to be rood

Better a terrorist than a wagecuck strawberry picker, tbhfam

Because spics think they are better than us, and we need to correct the record

And spics aren't?

It's on the contrary, racism is a very secular ideal.

In our religion it is taught that there is no difference between a white man or a black man or an arab man or a non-arab man except by piety. If you go to muslim countries you can see this, some still have this false ideal of pan-arabism (when half the inhabitants are only arab by language!) but that was an ideal which was promoted by British and French imperialists.

اتقوا الله

I hate spics because everything the Western kuffar hate us for (eg being brown, foreign, invaders, dirty, loud, voilent, etc) spics are also guilty of, but the Western kuffar are complete dindus for spics.

Like some of the biggest shills for spic immigration to the US are Islamophobes.

Watch memri every day

So let them die in their rage. Those who think and reason will understand, the United States has used and abused their countries for the past century and kept them in darkness and corruption, so what has their allegiance to America gotten them? Both nothing in this life and nothing in the next, for a people who use reason they may see and they may know and maybe from them a people springs forth who are stronger in religion than us, and it would have been better if we held our tongues about them.

Actually I saw this video: youtube.com/watch?v=bhQpt8Mk_A4

It brought a smile to my face, subhana'allah. Even in a den of idol worship, the truth may emerge so have faith in your Lord and never despair. Allah puts his favor among the oppressed.

But donkey fucker is not a racial slur to spics at all
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey fucker

this desu.

>What the west fails to realize is that if they stopped meddling in Muslim lands the terrorist attacks would end.
That's a fucking lie and you know it. The Islamic world has been in trouble ever since the wrongful interpretation of al-Ghazali's work. He never outright said science and research should be shunned/ignored yet ever since his work arabs have 'only cared about worshiping god' (and outright lie) and have completely abandoned any notion of academic progress. This is why we eventually got wahabism, and wahabism has been more destructive to the region then any amount of western meddling. The west wouldnt have any chance to meddle in the ME if they acted like an ummah. Now the ME resembles pre-Islamic times than anything else ('muh country' is no different to 'muh tribe').

As for advice for OP, just make sure to learn the bare minimum to sustain the prayers and do not miss a single one. Before learning how to read to quran, catching up on the extended lore (hadith (and remember, a hadith quote that isn't supported/seems contradictory to the quran should be ignored), before anything really, get used to the five daily prayers. It's the most important pillar of the faith, and being weak at that will ensure you'll forever be a weak muslim.

Gib Latina Muslim gf rrrreee

dayooth

>Because spics think they are better than us
Well i think the exact opposite, hispanics are on the same level as africans just think about it , both have an extreme tribal and colonial mentality literally fighting for the silliest thing trying to appear like the least shitty in the shithole that is latin america while benerating westerners like they are some sort of gods.
Arabs are much more unified that hispanics considering arabs have a strong sence of pan arab nationalism, this doesn't exist in latin america

>but the Western kuffar are complete dindus for spics.
But they hate us too

>calls others dayooth
>living in the US of A

I dont know too much about Latin America desu

I dont hear as much hate for spics among wypipo as I do for Muslims

I love how these muslims are defending their religion and culture from everywhere except from their own countries.
You are a refugee because arab people is shit, why can't you get it?
Your worst nightmare is being deported back to your shitskinstan because is a warzone full of people of your ethnicity.
So stfu you are pretty much worst than a nigger

>aren't allowed to swallo saliva during ramadhan
nobody is that stupid.... right?

Just because my wife fucks black dudes doesnt mean I am a dayooth

Muslim countries are shit, most Muslims are shit.

Dont judge Islam for it. Brown people create shitholes wherever they go. Doesnt matter if they are Muslims or not.

>That's a fucking lie and you know it. The Islamic world has been in trouble ever since the wrongful interpretation of al-Ghazali's work. He never outright said science and research should be shunned/ignored yet ever since his work arabs have 'only cared about worshiping god' (and outright lie) and have completely abandoned any notion of academic progress

You know nothing and yet you open your mouth and also swear, then you blame those who follow Muhummad ibn Abdul-Wahhab and call them a name of which you have NO knowledge of 'wahabism' do you not know al-wahhab is one of the names of Allah? So what is wahabism supposed to mean other than a false rhetoric of the western nations on a language they have no knowledge on? Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was someone well versed in Hanbali fiqh, who preached in a region who due to Ottoman mismanagement had an illiteracy rate of over 95%, when he visited Mecca he saw the people praying on graves of the sahaba and taking SAINTS for worship, this is how ignorant the people had become in the holiest of cities.

Rather, people disregarded Islam for ignorance and there were those who promoted ignorance. Do you not remember during the time of ibn Taymiyyah where injustice was high and he brought Islam back into the light and ended the mongol invasion of Syria? or how he was condemned for telling the people to not associate with Allah other than what was known?

How is the assissin cult viewed in muslim countries?

Assassin*

It's all about what the media is focusing in the moment, they did elect a president on the premises of keeping us out after all.

You mean those whom the term assassin originated from? They were deviants and strayed from the straight path and turned to disbelief, a lot of their 'heroics' are lies spread by them as far as I am aware, they spent their time promoting fitnah and killing muslims for the fatimids, to no surprise they helped the mongols against the muslims.

Basically hispanics hate each other and argue all the time for shit that doesn't matter to the point of being childish specially argies and mexicans, all while looking down on who they are and worshiping americans and europeans regardless if we are treated like trash by them.
What most hispanics can't understand is that no matter how we behave or how much of european descent we are hispanics will always be hated by westerners, they are literally our enemy but for some reason they expect us to be "loyal" and nice to them.
Hispanics are the people with the most severe case of inferiority complex and cuckness on the planet

>W-WAHHAB WAS GOOD FOR THE FAITH!
>HE WASN'T TRIBALISTIC AT ALL!
You retarded fucks are the main reason Islam is suffering a public relations nightmare. If wahhab was anything like you imagine him to be, why did he alienate a lot of people? Why did people not want to associate themselves with him or his tribe? This went far beyond ottoman oppression. He preached his own understanding of islam and was literally against everyone who opposed/criticized it. How are you suppose to setup an ummah that way? His legacy proves he was a retard. I'll bet you're a sydney arab. The lotta wahabist apologists like yourself there.

Just misguided, perhaps, without a successive authority on this Earth it is hard to bring a consensus among the muslims and instruct them on the right path.

Soon inshallah.

This.
A blue eyed blonde spic will be treated like trash and non-white by a swarthy european once they know he's a spic

Pan-Arabism is fucking delusional, the fuck you’re talking about. Also, Blacks > Hispanics > MENA’s

Perpetuated colonial mentality tends to do that yes, but you know, sometimes people that value their kind pop up and nice things happens afterwards, we need a way to protect those people from the harms of the world.

I think he's just mixing upAbdul-Wahab with present saudi monarchy politics.
I find it most interesting how most shia are angry that Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahab (r) stopped the shia from worshipping graves. And are the ones that started the term wahabbi.

I think in Egypt they were called shotar, but that differed from country to country. I think commoners would heroize them.

Yes, the assassins from assassins creed that killed crusaders and all that.
Also, i've been told that most muslins see the crusades as a joke were they defeated an inferior force.
Is it true?

>wahhab

Why are you calling upon the name of Allah? His name was muhammad, his father's name was abdul-wahhab. Again you show your ignorance. All you have done is screech and swear and Allah is aware of what you do and your divisiveness towards the muslims and your lack of knowledge, yet you insult and you insult those who are more versed than you in religion, fearing not the anger the Allah.

You can read about Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab if you truly wish to know and gain knowledge, and by the way, opposition to shirk is the very core of Islam. If you believe that worshiping graves or taking saints is permissible then you are a kaafir, this is agreed upon by all 4 major schools of fiqh.

I thought spics were loved by witepipo?

Why dont I hear as much hate for you guys as I hear for Muslims?

Modern Salafis are shitty but I dont think that is the fault of ibn Abdul Wahhab. Salafis used to be alpha desert warriors, but now they are just a bunch of welfare queens who hate everybody for no reason

MENA's> Spics> Blacks

As far as qts are concerned

Arab nationalist is delusional, but it has nothing to do with Islma

Lol even on Sup Forums we are more hated, stfu
For all your talk about how we’re cucks, you don’t seem to have any trouble with becoming a cuck for Arabs. Hypocrisy.

>religion

That's kinda sad. We also have some of these people here and they're literally the most cancerous people I've ever met.

>Lol even on Sup Forums we are more hated, stfu
I thought it was just bants

>For all your talk about how we’re cucks, you don’t seem to have any trouble with becoming a cuck for Arabs. Hypocrisy.
Being a Muslim does not mean you have to cuck for Arabs

A lot of religious Muslims hate Arabs. Such a pathetic people.

They have the best qts tho, pic related

Like Mona Eltawahy?

>arabs
>beatiful
lmao no, they are all 1,60 and inbred looking

Practice boarding planes with prohibited goods until you perfect the technique, then do as Allah commands.

>I think he's just mixing upAbdul-Wahab with present saudi monarchy politics.

Most likely, haha.

Barakallah feek, brother, may you be rewarded with good during these turbulent times.