Why are we the toughest white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're full of non whites

>diversity is our greatest strength!

>be amerifat

>get shoot while praying

I guess one of the reason is historical. People emigrating were those who were not finding their place in Europe, so probably more muscles than brain.
Then there is a different culture. Education in America is not valued as much as in Europe. So a lot more people don't know how to manage their conflict and their anger on other ways than through violence.

We are the only white nation that actively kills non-whites.

You *are* good at shooting each other, can't argue there

>So a lot more people don't know how to manage their conflict and their anger on other ways than through violence

In America, you have to EARN the right to live. It's not a right you just have because you're alive. We aren't weak fags who think everyone has a right to live.

Public executions here were popular until the 1970s

I mean ask Iraqis and Afghanis how we left their country and you can see our handiwork. Dying doesn't scare the average American

The USA isn't an ethnostate, mate. As to why you are so violent, it probably has something to do with how religious you guys are. Nations which are highly religious also tend to devalue human life.
Your retarded gun legislation only helps in escalating the violence.

>white country

Bit strange how you're so quick to kill your fellow Ayrabs, though

Well, you will probably never ever have a a chance to prove this statement. USA was never involved in a full scale defensive war with any significant power and never will because peace is the future. Drop this caveman attitude into the trash. Our backward toughness should not bother a humanitarian superpower like you.

What's wrong with violence? I don't get it. America is the richest country in the world.

>t. 52%

>Whats wrong with x problem
>Let me bring up something completely unrelated

Well, considering we are a superpower, what we have been doing has been working so far. And if you don't like it, well the 2nd Amendment could shut you right up.

what is your definition of toughest??

cause you fucking yanks only have the balls to attack weak as fuck countries, places where victory is secure..

to me you are the opposite, you are a bunch of faggots that only attac the weak.
So fuck you desu.

>you are a bunch of faggots that only attac the weak.
Thats not true, we haven't attacked Mexico

>cause you fucking yanks only have the balls to attack weak as fuck countries, places where victory is secure..

Well, we pretty much own your country. People like me can single handedly ruin it by continually buying illegal drugs, funding your cartels, and creating more destabilization in your shithole country. And it gives an excuse for our police to shoot every Mexican under a guise of self-defense.

I guess thats weak, huh?

Exactly: America is the richest country in the world with millions living below the poverty line and has some of the highest wealth discrepancies.
For countries which care about the wellbeing of their citizens, your country is a model of what not to do.
Australia has nowhere near the wealth your country has, for example, but we have higher living standards and better health and welfare services. It is a trade off: America prefers barbarism and conquest while many other countries prefer modernity and improving individual human wellbeing. Different values.

>Simplistic reasoning
>Childishly proud of accomplishments of others
>Think military power is the most important if not the only factor to consider when considering the success of a country

Average american post

Like clockwork
So easy

>white

>well the 2nd Amendment could shut you right up.
It is more likely that your own children will end up being gunned down in their school than it will stop a Russian from being critical about your country.
Worth a thought, maybe.

Sure, you're "single handedly" ruining Mexico

And Mexicans are what percent of your population? Do you honestly think that would be a good idea?

>I guess thats weak, huh?
Spiteful, cowardly and manipulative. Very weak.

I know many white Americans, they can't live without hair conditioner

More excuse for us to kill Mexicans.

>America
>white
>tough

>gets btfo
>i-i-i-i was only pretending
Clockwork
Oh no, what will we do if all the dishwashers and cleaning ladies revolt

>being this stupid and butthurt..

yeah, you just proved me right. you guys like i said before only mess with the weak, a bunch of faggots stealing and causing troubles in weak countries..

but when it comes to your own goverment fucking your asses you do nothing, they charge you thousands of dollars for medic care, they are gonna make your shitty internet private, and what are you doing to stop it?? you aint doing shit, why do you want all those fucking guns then??

you are a bunch of cowards and reading these comments you are also stupid as fuck.

Don't they have to use lube to have a wank? Conditioner is probably cheaper and leaves their otherwise dried out cock feeling temporarily hydrated.

>but when it comes to your own goverment fucking your asses you do nothing, they charge you thousands of dollars for medic care, they are gonna make your shitty internet private, and what are you doing to stop it?? you aint doing shit, why do you want all those fucking guns then??

Don't worry about our country. Worry about us coming down and giving us a reason to "liberate" people like you from having to worry about the pressures of life

I would like to see how the average Yuroahmed or Chinkstralian would react with a gun pointed at their face. The American wouldn't flinch or cry.

>from having to worry about the pressures of life

Is it a fucking joke?

America is a jungle. If you're not born in the right famillies you struggle all your life.

We aren't.

It's Russia. Seriously. They start fights for fun and then go drinking with the dude they beat the shit out of afterwards.

I'd like to see the average Russian be as willing to die for their country like millions of Americans are.

Tbh, this country is full of weak people who really don't care about how much they get shat on. Too many fat people who live for their Sunday football and fast food.

Western Europeans aren't much better, just a different sort of decadence.

>decadence
Back to tradcon scum.

white country doesn't exists.
no more on this earth.
multiculti banzai!!!!
heil multiculti!!!!!!!!!

No idea where you live, but here in West Virginia, things are different

these disgusting amerifats always sucking their own dicks...

really waiting for the first nuke to hit New York or some of their disgusting cities.

>West Virginia

Oh you mean this 3rd world shithole? :
youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4

America is really the only country where you can see a large population of white people in total poverty.
Even in Ukraine people leave somewhat decently compared to the poorest in America.

Eh, that's debatable. Rural Ukraine is basically people plowing their potato patches with donkeys. But in comparison to working class French or Germans, no comparison that they're worse off.

>im white guise

Mexico is great. That's why millions of Mexicans live in America. Because of how great their country is.

>white

>America
>white
Choose one

>USA
>white

He’s absolutely right, though, the US is one of the world’s most stable countries.

Your country has been at war for the 200 years of its existence, be it civil or foreign