Sup Forums is getting c*cked once again

Sup Forums is getting c*cked once again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VidiotGame/status/857706342743715840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My kitty just shitted a turd as big as him

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

So a designated Sup Forums shitposting board? Sounds to me desu.

Why not just make a sfw Sup Forums instead of keeping Sup Forums and Sup Forums as one?

good, I meant good.

I support a SFW Sup Forums

If it gets them out of here I'm all for it.

yeah, the fire rises

/cuk/

Hopefully this will drive away all the retarded meme-spouting redditors on Sup Forums

>pink name text
Woah

Colbertposting deserves to be there

Our Sup Forums brothers need our help. We must come to their aids.

FORWARD MARCH!!!!!!!!

>IDs and flags
I doubt it

Where is our /cel/ board reeeeeEEEEE

>Sup Forums is cancer
>and we already have Sup Forums
>so let's make /b2/
this made sense to someone
besides, isn't this what /qa/ was anyways?

I will donate shekels to this cause

This is actually a good idea. After they make it they need to delete all the other general discussion boards. (Sup Forums, /r9k/, /s4s/, whatever else, etc.)

DESIGNATED

Will this do anything to make Sup Forums a usable board again or no?

>Sup Forums with flags
do they really expect these retards who showed up only months ago to migrate to another board just because they say so
desu they should all just fuck right off back to redit/tumblr/eight chan wherever the fuck they came from originally

This, it would purge much more cancer than this.

on wikieat where it belongs

>manager

Do you think they get an extra salary?

Also how fucking stupid. It sounds like Sup Forums5.0, what's the fucking point?

>to help keep Sup Forums focused on politics and current events despite the massive growth it continues to experience
>despite the massive growth it continues to experience
Sup Forums confirmed for newfag central. thanks for ruining Sup Forums

>mfw the reverse-sjw drones are even too much for Sup Forums

Also fuck that, WE NEED /film/ or /cel/

>Sup Forums is phone-majority now
JUST

Literally all of the on-topic shitposting is about films and no /film/ shill will ever address this

All of Sup Forums's problems would be solved if phoneposting is banned

Silly idea. The only reason people post off-topic shit on Sup Forums is because it ensures a reaction. A 'board like Sup Forums' would just encourage that and so the shitposters wouldn't get their kicks.

Very Doubtful.

Part of the reasons these Sup Forumstards and Redditors bring their shitposting here is because Sup Forums lacks flags and IDs.

No, we really don't. Stop being stupid

For fucks sake! Just make /cel/ so i can discuss feet and cunny with my fellow patricians in peace once and for all.

This, they are fucking killing that contaiment board from the get go and they fucking know it.
Flags are the reason why the worst of Sup Forums left and started to shit all over the entire site.

So Sup Forums?

Or both like everyone has always wanted

They will if the Mods start throwing in wordfilters (also tied to bans), long-term bans, and shift all Janitor focus to Sup Forums for a while.

They get paid twice what janitors do

I support "/shp/ - Shitposting"

Not crazy about the IDs and flags though

You mean Sup Forums?

That they aren't going to do, because most of the phoneposter cancer doesn't know how, or cares, to kill the ads while using their phones.

Sup Forums mods are strict now though

They really won't if ID or flags stay
Just look at this thread for example it has 87 unique posters with the majority having maybe only 2-3 posts each whilst the rest are just samefags
shitposters hate being seen

Containment boards don't work, if you guys want good film discussion then you actually need to MAKE BETTER POSTS AND STOP REPLYING TO SHITPOSTERS

It'd actually be /b3/ since we already got /s4s/. Also making another board to contain shitposting is a last ditch effort when moderation attempts failed so I don't really see how the hell this is going to keep them away, if anything it will just encourage them to shitpost harder now that they know they won.

>tfw phoneposting for 8 years straight and you nerds can't stop it

So /trash/ for Sup Forums?

I made the second post on Sup Forums, I never make rude or thoughtless posts, I always post on topic, I have an encylopaedic knowledge of both films and television shows, and moot once commented that I was an "excellent contributor". I post via computer using my mobile hotspot because I work 9-11 hours during weekdays and use my company wifi at work and don't want to pay for incidental home internet use of less than 10 hours per month.

The cancerous meme you've propagated has resulted in a non-stop torrent of inconvenience for me and I beg you to stop trying to make it worse. I'm not going to pay for a Pass and your memeing is going to force valuable contributors like me to leave this site forever.

Please stop.

>150 million sessions
I call bullshit on that. A thread that has 500 replies on the fastest boards (Sup Forums and Sup Forums) barely has 70-100 posters.

The thing is that Sup Forums is already the shitposting board. The serious current event and political board is /news/.

That's impossible. Myself and others like me do everything in our power to make this board completely unusable.

Sup Forums will never be a functioning board

What if the mods did their fucking jobs?You can only post about news though.

>A thread that has 500 replies on the fastest boards (Sup Forums and Sup Forums) barely has 70-100 posters.
Are you trolling?

No, there should be Sup Forums - modern films and then a board for Hayes Code era films.

>Sup Forums
>/s4s/
>/trash/

There are already three boards meant purely for shitposting how exactly is a fourth one going to solve anything? When will mods realize the only thing that will stop shitposting is actually cracking down on it? A containment board makes no fucking sense for it people who shitpost don't care about the rules they just want to piss people off so of course they're not going to stay in their containment.

>tfw /qa/ got so buttblasted by the election results that it broke its own reality and turned into Sup Forums 2.0
Funny how things work out

Good job, unless you're the canadian pedo spammer, in which case fuck you.

Literally the same idea behind /r9k/, then when/ Sup Forums got the id's

>YFW THAT SCREENCAP WITH ALL THE SHILLDRONES TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY'LL GLOAT AFTER SHILLARY WINS

LMAO

WILL S/qa/W EVER RECOVER :^)

they don't all have to post

I think their idea is this new one will be different due to having flags but then why not just put flags on Sup Forums or /r9k/ or something?

Mods won't do their job, so they gonna distract with bullshit.

newfag here redpill me on operation payback

make a /cel/ board already u dumbfucks

phone niggers need to be GASSED

I like the /nig/ suggestion personally

what type of fucking loser nerd still browses on a desktop, on Sup Forums no less

We need /kno/ for kino.

Imo Mcu flicks should belong to Sup Forums and Snyder belongs to Sup Forums

>Gee, manager! Hiro lets you have TWO hotpockets??!!

/capeshit/ NOW

phonefag opinions don't matter nor are capable of making anything other than terrible dogshit posts, back to work pleb

Fuck off faggot

Yeah, I probably will, and this board will be the poorer for it.

>Mods still think people will use boards for their intended purpose

>phoneposter trying to speak up
LOL
enjoy downloading a program for every single website you want to use, or having to painfully navigate a desktop site on mobile

Why do the mods suck? Seriously, it's like almost a spiritual question begging to be answered at this point.

>3 hours for videogame shit
Why do they ignore Sup Forums unless its Sup Forums and Sup Forums crying about Sup Forums threads?

boring posting doesn't work, without heavy doses of Sup Forums culture people fucking leave and go join one of the far superior communities for serious discussion

why the fuck would you post here if it wasn't for the lax rules and shitposting? what is wrong with you

Good lord we really need to ban phoneposters. Just ban anyone posting with an Image file.

This is how you spot a Redditor.

The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

Seriously. Just look at Sup Forums for an example of this.

Seldom on/off topic shitposting should be accepted.

Thread-specific IDs should be on every board and flags serve no purpose.

Colbertposting is staying right her baby

>contain shitposting on Sup Forums

gtfo niggar

IDs don't work especially now that phoneposting is huge

Why do phonefags have to be so cancerous? Just ban them all.

checked

or... maybe the simpler explanation is they're not unsocialized retards and understand the appeal of the format

there's no reason to be anonymous if you're going to spend 20+ minutes writing a real post, unless you're a fucking werido... reddit isn't the only other online community out there, and for education and in-depth film discussion there's superiors (reddit being one of them, yes)

Tell us more about how your first week at Sup Forums has been

>The idea is to allow people who like Sup Forums's format
what the fuck does that even mean? nazi shit? lmao

the fuck are you still around here for

fuck off cunt

Okay so they're going to make Sup Forums II
For what purpose

Some current events are going to leak through subject specific boards anyway. We're only human

If we're on the verge of another war because of the king cheeto, someone here is going to talk about it

Fucking mods are being autistic star wars dweebs who don't know what they're doing. They're butthurt because an opinion they don't like leaked into their safe space

Boo-fucking-hoo

sup Sup Forumseddit
twitter.com/VidiotGame/status/857706342743715840

Mods should really just ban fun. I'm not being ironic. I mean legit ban anyone who makes anything that's seems like an attempt to have fun via a shitpost.
Sure you'll get innocent people but who Fucking cares it's just a website.

We need /cunny/

GOD DAMN IT!

>Sup Forums is something to be admired

real talk, no memes; you actually think this place is a proper place for real discussion to take place?

point to one good thread on Sup Forums (even in the archive) that achieved your ideals

you think you want this, but you really don't, because you know better even if you try to act like a pseudo-intellectual, but the biggest downfall is your lack of personality and ability to stand out in a registered community

most likely autism, considering how frustrated you're getting towards me

Just fucking give us /cel/ already.