Why does the location of the World Cup keep getting worse and worse? 2002 was in fucking Korea and Japan...

Why does the location of the World Cup keep getting worse and worse? 2002 was in fucking Korea and Japan, two countries entirely irrelevant in the world of football. 2018 is in a cold Slavic shithole that probably drugged their players and is using the WC as an excuse to build more infrastructure that they'll use to invade the Ukraine, and 2022 is in an irrelevant Gulf shithole whose native population is dwarfed by the number of slaves living there. Even in 2026, the only 2 bids are a joint bid that features fucking Canada, and a bid from Morocco. Why does FIFA even bother having the WC in this shitholes? In my opinion, it should just rotate each year between Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain (possibly including Portugal), Brazil, and Argentina. (possibly including Uruguay as a joint host.) What do you think, Sup Forums?

I don't care about soccer

@82150790
>is using the WC as an excuse to build more infrastructure that they'll use to invade the Ukraine

Your lack of brain is showing.

Too bad WC wasn't in Italy this year

We already know, you fat sack of shit, you've made that very clear any time anyone mentions it.
That's literally what you did in during the Winter Olympics, Putin.

>summary

If Murica hold 2018 world cup, Yanks never missed.

brazil can't host cups lol

It's called world cup m8 and not elite cup

As long as in 2026 they bring the WC to CUM, I give a fuck if they do the previous one in fucking Qatar.

Morocco is mostly gonna win it in 2026

isn't this more Sup Forums related?

I'm autistic and forgot that it existed when posting this. I'll post it now.

the host nation is automatically in the WC groups

That's my point

they should host it every time in trinidad and tobago

Pretty unfair that the US had to play both Trini's dad AND Tobacco in one match

world cup is not shitaly related fo sure lmfao

what's worse than being shitalian? being shitalian haha.

>That's literally what you did in during the Winter Olympics, Putin.
It's other way around pal, ukies started their bullshit again, kinda overshadowing Putin pet project so he rekted them out of spite.

>That's literally what you did in during the Winter Olympics, Putin.

I worry about Yanks are likely to bribe and have fixed game in the future of World cup like Gooks and Sand niggas. LOL

:'(

>americans
>caring about football
you're mexican arent you, good job harbouring Trotsky.

>everyon that dosnt like fucking BASED russia is a cnn sjw soros shill!!!

Your newfag is showing.

Cause sports is for bydlo, and we have quite a high amount of bydlo here in Russia.

Most likey. Baseball, football (American) and hockey are more popular

WC in Russia is fine. But in qatar it's a fucking shame.

No, no, not right. Let me fix it
>murrican
>calls soccer "football"

mexicans care more about baseball than soccer

The Sochi construction was done 2011-2013. Ukraine happened in March 2014-March 2015.

Dude
have you seen stadiums in Argentina? they are literally falling to pieces
Besides, WC is a great income for these countries, I know the USA could host a WC every year bulding new stadiums and shit but the WC is not about that

>giving a shit about sports.

Propagandistic interests (by part of countries) and corruption (by part of FIFA).

The excuse by part of FIFA is wanting to spread football's presence and influence to all corners of this world.

Cuck.

This is all bs coming from someone who knows shit about football, the two Mexican World Cups were arguably amongst the best, 1970 was the one Pelé actually got to play in his prime and featured the Italy-Germany match that was called the Game of the Century as those were arguably two of the strongest teams in football history. 1986 was Maradona's World Cup and Africa's coming of age so to speak as they made their first appearance in the round of 16. Azteca is as much hallowed ground as Wembley or Maracana.

I forgot to include Mexico.

Theres a subculture of tryhard europhiles in America who do shit like this.

I agree but it would be unfair to only host world cups in developed nations and simply ignore poor third world shitholes like russia. The same reason why ugly women win beauty contests (like in finland) or throwing your shit at the wall is called arts nowadays. Pathetic and inferior people and countries should be allowed to feel like they are not total garbage at least.
Also why are you complaining? Considering how weak russian currency is right now and how much our girls love foreign cock it would be a nice and pleasant experience for many people if they come here during the world cup even if they are not into football-soccer.

We should absolutely unironically host the WC

1. We have all the stadiums and infrastructure already in place
2. We have good form of running such events (see 2012 Olympics)
3. We literally invented the sport

The only problem I can foresee is it means 4 (5 if the Republic get involved) teams qualifying as we have seperate FAs. Oh, and it won't ever happen because the whole world hates us.

Why are the British so orderly and good at running things?

I was rooting for you guys to win the bid for next year's WC

Yes, it would absolutely be unfair for only developed nations to host but all should be held to the same standard, Russia and Qatar won partly because of Blatter's own personal desire to be seen as a proggressive pioneer of football but also largely because of kickbacks, we all know this, no need to play dumb.

Russia's bid isn't bad in principle, even the risk of a boycot became a non factor with the Americans disqualifying themselves, and Russia is a large enough, relevant enough, storied enough football nation to hold it. Qatar however is absolutely ridiculous, leaving aside the absurdities of having to re-schedule the WC to winter or their building the infrastructure necessary as temporary, you've got human rights issues directly related to the venues, the threat of terrorism, their dumb fuck religious laws getting in the way of what should be a celebration or just women traveling safely. That a comitee could argue with a straight face there were technical merits to Qatar's bid is a joke, nevermind the anomalous timing of the bid process. Even for an institution as notoriously corrupt as FIFA it was beyond the pale cynical.

The first World Cup for the Arab world should have gone to Egypt or a Levantine country, at the very least Jordan, and only after conditions were right which is nowhere near the case for teh foreseeable future, allowing oil niggers to simply buy the WC outright is simply a disgrace and you can't justify it on "everyone should get a chance not to feel like garbage"