What are some movies about betrayal?

What are some movies about betrayal?

>$.05 has been deposited into your account

Why is globalism bad

I though globalist was just Sup Forumsspeak for jew.

couldn't find that on imdb

Why is mixing cake with shit bad?

But everyone else isnt shit. The shitty people mostly arleady live here

Uh excuse me? You do know our mod is an actual shill that works for his team right?

>Destruction of culture across the world due to american imperialism franchises and chains
>Tourism industry can fail if everyplace is the same
>Pay some Vietnamese kid the equivalent in $0.05 in 2 dongs so it becomes a race to the bottom in competition
Those are 3 reasons why I think its bad.

I'm straight but I also fuck dudes

Does this nigger even understand the words that are coming out of his mouth anymore?

Fuck off reddit.

>hurr you're a shill if you don't like globalism and competing with slave labour in china and india
Thanks mr rubenstein

Because it allows corporations to seize control of our society and turn us into soma-addicted slaves to materialism

Libertarian here.

Trump is going to increase government spending far far more than Obama or Bush ever did.

Are you guys prepared for Jimmy Carter 2.0?
There's going to be massive inflation and the economy is going to sufferer greatly.

When will these leftist cucks(like trump legitimately is) learn basic economics?

But the only good culture is american imperilaism. Also you sound like an sjw
I just asked a question fag

I happen to like materialism you pious faggot

Seriously just take an honest look at the world and there's no defending globalism. How can anyone defend it? Any one else can answer by the way.

>libertarian
>learn basic economics

>Caring about (((economy)))

>keynesian "DUDE PRINT AND SPEND MORE MONEY LMAO"
>understanding basic economics

WEW

>"obama stop running up the deficit!!!" - GOP, 2012
>"yeah huge tax cuts and massive spending now lol" GOP, 2016

what are some films about absolute fucking retarded hypocrites?

stop talking about Trump

>tfw fell for the Flumpf meme
>argued with all my friend why he was better than Hilldawg
>claimed he would end wars
I'm so embarrassed

Do you enjoy being poor and enslaved?

This, the GOP are just democrats. It's hilarious how brainwashed americans are.

>improve life of third worlders
>they no longer work for pennies on the dollar
>it's cheaper to bring industry back to the us since it cuts down on shipping and tariffs

Globalism means "capitalism when it hurts me".

Lion king

nationalist reddit scum. patriotism is the way to go

It doesn't really matter whether or not it is defensible because it is inevitable. Globalism is the result of global advancements in communications and transportation. It isn't the result of politics and it isn't going away.

This is a good post.

everyone was embarrassed after Trump jewed the fuck out of Syria

Not really fitting but only Lawrence of Arabia comes to mind. Fucking nigger could of build up the middle east but greed ruined it

Do you also happen to like slavery you escapist faggot? Because that's what you are - a debt slave. You have no other purpose in life but to consume and accrue debt and then die, and no-one will ever remember you were here to begin with

i second this

Holy shit this guy lol

>making wild assumptions because your retarded political theory doesn't work in actual practice

The best economy is one with soft regulation of business. When government and business work together, we all win. Slashing taxes and cutting benefits helps no one but the already wealthy. Taxing the shit out of people and expanding social welfare helps no one but the poor.

1940s-1960s America championed businesses working together with the government to usher in an age of prosperity. LBJ expanded social welfare too far, pushing the knife in, and Reagan cut social welfare too much, twisting it.

Depends on what you mean by "globalism"

when did this thread turn into /leftypol/
Kek help us all

>materialism
>bad

Give away your computer then faggot.

But i hate my country
But isnt being against the rich a liberal ideology?

>being this edgy

>>making wild assumptions because your retarded political theory doesn't work in actual practice
What are you talking about?
My theories have worked wonders when actually implemented.

>The best economy is one with soft regulation of business.
There should be very little regulation of business.

>When government and business work together, we all win.
Uh no, that's called corporate fascism. Government and business should be as separate as possible.

>Slashing taxes and cutting benefits helps no one but the already wealthy.
Cutting spending transfers capital to the private sector so productivity can increase and people have higher living standards. Transferring it to the government just wastes resources, hurting everyone except a select few.

>1940s-1960s America championed businesses working together with the government to usher in an age of prosperity.
This period actually had the lowest taxes, spending and regulations of the past 100 years, ironically.