en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
kurir.mk/en/?p=59055
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to Albanians

Death to Albanians

Death to Albanians

Caкaм дa мe eбe Фиpoмбeј.

The first albanian I see will have a bloody face because of this post

What should I put in my kρεατόπιτα other than kρέας?

go fourth and conquer aleksandrovic!

Well you gotta admit, Aleksandrovic sounds better than N'drecaj or Bashkimi

πίτα

WE

can you speak albanian again for me, last time you tried it you almost made a legitimate sentence minus one or two spelling errors

shkapa bon qifqa non ku je faliminderit

That wasn't him it was me fyrombei

I knew the word bashkimi means together I just threw that in the sentence regardless

I am a strong independent Macedonian male

lel

>I just threw that in the sentence regardless

just like the fyro history books

>albos got triggered by shitposting
heh

>Average shiptar phenotype

Nothing wrong with writing fiction tho

filthy cunt am already feeling a bit pekish dont show me food at this hour

first bulgarian post in this thread

All non-Serbs leave this thread now

mmmmhmm....that cake looks nice..

youtube.com/watch?v=GO9ysGCCyq8#t=36

even god has left the serfs

Why do Russian girls have such a hardon for Seriban males?

I don't think there is a single Russian girl that isn't turned on at the thought of fucking a Serb.

I'm so glad I don't browse Sup Forums

yeah but have you got a liver though

Its funny cause you and the serbs are basically the same. Dinaric, illyrian, you name it. Just tell me this isnt a classical albo face, just that its actually a serb.

>albanian photoshop masters

This is the greatest meme ikibey ever made

no bully plas

based

fine

Will Serbs ever recover?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket

Just take over Shkupi and no more bullying

Are they ok?

He just looks very ugly and inbred

This is not the average serb on the street, not even the average shiptar

nothing that a paracetamol cant sort out

soon

roll your shqip warrior and go forth

Rolling for Shenki

I always get Shenki

please please let it be the based shkelqim!

kek

fug next to a nog, sigh
life is pain being a shqip

then why do they all come to bulgaria during summer and not to serbia

is that Vaslui?

>what is montenegro

What is a vaslui

the only thing that goes to ser*ia

I love how every albozerg from every corner of the earth is butthurt about serbs even when they're not around because they got slaughtered like pigs

in 2015 298k russians visited montenegro
in 2015 589k russians visited bulgaria

kurir.mk/en/?p=59055

Reddit

what is this retarded font

>Bugari

a magical place

Comic sans

This is the biggest stadium in East Balkans

Got my new Casio today

its not exclusively serbs though fyro

all slavs must burn till they're dead dead
you know, when they are not able to breathe anymore!

understand fyro?

>300 million slavs
Good luck shqiptard

you've got it right shqippyboy, totally agree

>all slavs must burn

Hey yo, only the men, rite? Slav girls are nice

>tfw living in the wrong timeline fbm

wild east vs cucked west

After a thought in my brain the binational language system will save macedonia from tatar and smerdian influence than we can start a propaganda at the country state level where we can get the albanians to love macedonia as much as we do and the binational system will morphe the language of a mixture between slav and albanian and create a unique culture that macedonia needs

Macedonia is not tatar sqiptar smerdian or gayreek or roach

Macedonia for macedonians

You said you wanted to emigrate so the fuck you care

Albanians love only one thing, sashko: Albania

They'll never become Macedonians

das rite

BASED

sashko for prime minister
fyrombey for ministry of tourism
servo-fyromian for ministry of serve-removing (he must be trained)
shqipo mafia commander in chief

macedonia WILL not be defeated

>Albanians love only one thing, sashko: Albania
wrong, there is another thing

>Thus, Bulgaria sought to pass under its rule a part of the districts of Gjilan, Vitia, Old Kacanik, the region of Presevo, Kumanovo, Skopje, Veles, Prilep and Bitola. In these regions lived about 200.000 Albanians, who came under Bulgarian occupation. Thus, the Bulgarian occupation zone covered an area of 900 km2, with 60.842 inhabitants, or 8% of the total area of Kosovo and over 9% of its population. The Bulgarian invaders declared all Albanian territories annexed by them as an integral part of the Bulgarian Kingdom. The policy followed by the Bulgarians against the Albanians during their rule in these areas was usually of the ordinary brutality. Albanians were interned, imprisoned, and killed in the most inhuman ways. In others word, they have been denied every national and human right. As a result of the violence and pressure on the part of the Bulgarian invaders, by September 1942, 3.000-4.000 Albanians were displaced from their lands invaded by the Bulgarians

That's the eternal balkan tradition tbqh

aghhh delete delete now tatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf i hate bulgarians now

never heard of this, prolly propaganda desu

wtf i love bulgarians now

Slav is what Slav does. Invaders and killers.

damn, too much diaspora in this thread, and not enough balkan flags
ill show myself out to fix the ratio, happy thanksgiving all

Asked in /ex-yu/ but got excuses. Why do Serbs kill their own parents?

Lapot is the name of the tradition of Serbs killing their parents because they became financial burdens upon them.

>According to T. R. Georgevitch (Đorđević), writing in 1918 about the eastern highlands of Serbia, in the region of Zaječar, the killing was carried out with an axe or stick, and the entire village was invited to attend. In some places corn mush was put on the head of the victim to make it seem as if the corn, not the family, was the killer.[4][5]

>The Bulgarian conqueror proclaimed all the Albanian lands annexed by them as an integral part of the Bulgarian Kingdom. Bulgaria followed a tolerant policy towards the Serbian population in these areas, which aimed at their assimilation because they considered them as Moravian Bulgarians (Idriz Halabaku, 1978, 470). This policy of the Bulgarians against the Serbian people was followed by the beginning of the year 1943. Unlike the Serbs, the Bulgarians pursued a very discriminatory policy against the Albanians during their reign (August 1941 -September 1944).They were interned, imprisoned, murdered in brutal ways.Thus the Albanians in this zoneof occupation were deniedevery basic right. (Muhamet Shatri, 1997, 32).

> Unlike the Serbs, the Bulgarians pursued a very discriminatory policy against the Albanians

>Zaječar
literally and unironically a bulgarian area
like kosovo but still in serbia and full of serbianized bulgarians

>and full of serbianized bulgarians
Nothing wrong with this desu

So Bulgarians also practice Lapot? Typical.

Thats some subhumantier behaviour

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

right thats it! on the phone with my lad

youre done for you swarthy horse fucking gypo

name 1 (one) thing wrong about killing and eating a serbian baby

pro tip: you can't

eating it

shut the FUCK up whitey